Carbon Electrode For Silicon Produciton CNBM
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:How long is the graphite electrode machining cycle?
- Industrial graphite is hard and brittle, and the tool is worn more seriously during machining. It is generally recommended to use carbide or diamond coated cutting tools. When the graphite is rough, the cutter can be directly worked on the workpiece. When it is finished, it is necessary to use light knife to walk quickly to avoid the occurrence of chipping and chipping
- Q:How to improve the efficiency of graphite electrode milling, please tell me
- There are many factors that determine the need to continue producing graphite electrodes, so high-speed machining has become a key manufacturing process in the die manufacturing industry. Compared with the time required for the milling of graphite electrodes, the processing of high rigidity hard steel still takes longer. When milling dies, cavities, and complex 3D surfaces on hard steel, radial runout errors and tool deviations often result in fracture of the tool. When the tool is broken, it will not only stop the continuous processing of the steel, but also affect the quality of the product, which will lead to the scrap of the parts and the waste of the material.
- Q:How about graphite electrode high-temperature oxidation resistant coating?
- The utilization ratio of graphite energy can reach more than 95%. Many kinds of antioxidant paint, it is recommended to directly find their technicians, you can give professional advice, according to the actual situation, the reasonable use of high-temperature oxidation resistant paint.
- Q:The graphite electrode made by the machining center adopts cooling method, which is water cooled, oil cooled and blow cold. Which is good?
- In addition, the infiltration of water on graphite is not good, can not get the effect of dust removal. Now there are special graphite machine, sealing system. Air-cooled can be used, after all, the best air-cooled.
- Q:What's the use of carbon?
- Oxidation resistant coating graphite electrode. A graphite electrode coated with an antioxidant protective layer is applied to form a protective layer that is conductive and resistant to oxidation at high temperature, thereby reducing electrode consumption during steelmaking.
- Q:Why should the carbon brush for the trolley be made of graphite?
- Graphite conducts electricity and is self lubricant, resistant to wear. As for why, high school chemistry textbooks have ah.
- Q:What is the graphite furnace electrode with a diameter of 400?
- With the development of EAF steelmaking technology, the steel-making technology is developing towards large scale and ultra high power. The graphite electrode is mainly made of large size graphite electrode and ultra high power graphite electrode.
- Q:Is graphite electrode good for foreign trade?
- I do graphite electrode production, but also do trade. The profit depends on the price you talked about. It should be around 2000.
- Q:Thermal expansion coefficient of graphite
- In the graphite electrode, the national standard, the volume density in more than 1.60 of both high power graphite electrode, of course because of the national standard index is low now, the volume density of normal power graphite electrode factory can reach 1.65, such as Chengde and long carbon factory.
- Q:What are the losses in graphite electrode?
- In EDM, discharge principle is to remove the workpiece material by using the tool and the workpiece anode spark discharge explosion, spark discharge is bidirectional, not only will the workpiece removal part, forming processing, will cause some loss of electrode. Electrode loss is one of the main causes of machining errors in machining, and is an important technical parameter affecting the accuracy and quality of EDM
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like