RP Graphite Electrode CNBM China Biggest Manufacturer
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 0 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detai||WOODEN CRATES|
|Delivery Detail:||BASE ON THE QUANTITY OF ORDER|
- Q:Graphite electrode in milling machine processing, dust is especially big, boot 5 minutes, workshop can not open the figure, what is the solution?
- Because will cause a short circuit, the best selection of bag type dust collector, our company is graphite in Linzhou, and before you like, then Xinxiang Keli machinery to help us to design a set of dust removal equipment, and then the operation almost no dust, you can consult the specific
- Q:Please senior doubts. The graphite electrode is used in the mold cavity In what case is graphite processing taken?
- Graphite electrode has better machining stability and high production efficiency. It is easy to be used as EDM electrode material in EDM when it is processed with long pulse width and high current.
- Q:Iron and graphite as electrodes and Nacl as electrolyte solutions. Why do they produce electric current? Graphite and iron react not with solution, can they be connected by wires?
- Graphite here acts only as an electrode, and the real reaction on the graphite is oxygen, the galvanic cell reaction called iron oxygen corrosion
- Q:Is graphite flammable?Why do I bake pencil cores with a fever that doesn't burn?
- In anaerobic conditions, the ignition temperature is at least above 3000 degrees. There are many types of graphite, different types of ignition points, and the burning point of pyrolytic graphite...
- Q:How do graphitized electrodes differentiate between high power and low power?
- In electrolysis industry, using graphite anode plate as the anode has a history of more than 100 years, the metal anode is in recent decades, the research and application of metal anode in China late last century, only in 70s the technology related to the research and experiment of metal anode, anode on electrolysis industry, mainly through the silver (2%) (0.5%): low silver lead silver alloy, lead and silver tin antimony alloy, lead calcium alloy and lead silver alloy adding nucleating agents and several stages.
- Q:Will the concentration of electrolytic sodium sulfite be increased with graphite as electrode?
- No, sodium sulfite reacts with the oxygen produced.
- Q:Do electroplating experiments, graphite as an electrode, graphite how to pre process to ensure that the coating will not fall, resulting in increased color of the solution
- This graphite will eventually wear out, even if you use the nickel plate directly, the nickel plate is still wearing, but compared to graphite than the much better. You should ask the question, the brush plating industry association, oh, they study this stuff all day long.
- Q:What are the structures of pyrolytic graphite electrodes? What are their properties and applications? We hope that some details will not be found
- The graphite part is called pyrolytic graphite. Stronger than ordinary graphite, strong oxidation resistance.
- Q:What's the purpose of the electrode material?When the electrolytic molten state of NaCl is said, what is the use of the graphite electrode and the iron electrode?
- 1. graphite (two kinds of EDM3 and EDM200)2. copperIn general, graphite electrode for extensive escape material (graphite texture loose, discharge energy is relatively large, removal of materials faster, but face flowers that roughness is relatively large
- Q:What are the losses in graphite electrode?
- So tell, this problem is to answer a lot, graphite under high temperature oxidation, generally around 400 degrees, began a slight oxidation, but the human eye is to be observed, with the increase of temperature, the graphite oxide will increase, this time should be used to protect gas or vacuum to protect what you said is, nitrogen protection, and general protection of nitrogen can reach more than 2000 degrees, if the high temperature to 3800 degrees, will you say that vapor formed in graphite surface. To achieve this temperature, it is necessary to add inert gas to achieve, otherwise, can not reach, generally to 4350 degrees, the graphite began to soften.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like