Detailed Product Description
1. Top quality crucibles offer consistent performance when melting ferrous, onferrous and precious metals.
2. Good thermal conductivity keeps metal from cooling too rapidly. Made of natural flake graphite and silicon carbide bonded with find clay, lined with mullite for long life.
- Q:Can I add a graphite furnace to the East and West aa-7002?
- Atomizer with different flame atomizer consists of three parts: atomizer, premixing chamber and burner. Features: easy operation and good reproducibility.
- Q:What magnetic material is sintered with large corundum crucible?
- But the chemical stability is good, not in vacuum. Corundum, by contrast, is much cheaper.
- Q:How can food detect heavy metals and microbes?
- The detection methods of heavy metals in foods include colorimetry, turbidimetry, chromatography, spectrophotometry, electrochemical analysis, neutron activation analysis, etc.. The relevant national standards all specify the content determination method of heavy metal elements in food. The following are national standards for detection of lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic in food products.
- Q:Electromagnetic induction heating device into the copper coil heater, to use more power consumption to reach the melting temperature of iron?
- Ten on the theory but can't stand hot kilowatts, ah
- Q:Single crystal furnace quartz crucible cast 22 inch 175 kilograms of feed it
- We're doing this experiment, and tomorrow we'll start crushing and using the crucible
- Q:What are the main components of a graphite crucible?
- Engine cylinder head, brake, air filter, piston, radiator, steering wheel frame, and shell of mobile phone in electronic product, etc..The graphite crucible also needs attention when it is used: because the bottom of the crucible is very small, the crucible needs to be put on the graphite pad or the clay triangle when it is heated. The graphite crucible can be heated directly and can not be cooled immediately after heating and removed with a crucible clampDo not put it on the cold metal table to prevent it from breaking due to rapid cooling. Notice that the above points will extend the life of the graphite crucible.
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- Because the bottom of the pot is very small, it usually needs to be placed on the clay triangle to heat it directly. The crucible can be placed on the iron tripod with either positive or oblique directions, and can be placed on the basis of the requirements of the experiment. When the crucible is heated, it cannot be immediately placed on a cold metal table to prevent it from breaking due to rapid cooling. It should not be placed on the wooden table immediately so as not to spoil the table or cause fire. The correct method is to cool the metal on the tripod or to let it cool slowly on the asbestos net. For crucible purposes, see the crucible tongs. The relevant information from the supply of silicon carbide crucible dachengxian Tianjin high silicon carbide crucible crucible factory released using the latest international technology of isostatic pressing method and strict quality assurance inspection system, selection of high quality refractory raw materials, high-tech to develop a new generation of high quality silicon carbide crucible, this product has a large volume density, high temperature resistance, fast heat, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature strength, oxidation resistance and high service life is 3 times that of the clay graphite crucible.
- Q:What is the use of an iron crucible?
- Because it is more able to withstand high temperatures than glass. When used, the crucible is usually placed diagonally on the crucible to prevent the heat from jumping out and allowing the air to pass in and out freely for possible oxidation. Because the bottom of the pot is very small, it usually needs to be placed on the clay triangle to heat it directly. The crucible can be placed on the iron tripod with either positive or oblique directions, and can be placed on the basis of the requirements of the experiment. When the crucible is heated, it cannot be immediately placed on a cold metal table to prevent it from breaking due to rapid cooling.
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- Flame atomizer: it consists of three parts: sprayer, premixing chamber and burner. Features: easy operation and good reproducibility.Graphite furnace atomic device is a type of system will be placed in the pipe wall, graphite platform, carbon sample holes or graphite crucible with electric heating to a high temperature to achieve atomization. Tubular graphite furnace is the most commonly used atomization device.The atomization program is divided into drying, ashing, atomization and high temperature purificationThe atomization efficiency is high: under the adjustable high temperature, the sample utilization rate is 100%High sensitivity: the detection limit is 10-6~10-14Small amount of sample: suitable for determination of refractory elements
- Q:How long is the service life of the cast iron crucible?
- Depends on the use of the user. The graphite crucible has the advantages of high cost and easy cracking; the service life of the cast iron crucible is lower, but the utility model has the advantages of energy saving and low cost compared with the graphite crucible, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
We are always keeping enlarging production scale, perfecting management system, and improving office facilities to expand our markets both at home and abroad.We sincerely welcome clients at home and abroad to come for negotiations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range