Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
5.Can I visit you?
Sure. If you're a volume buyer and would like to visit our in-house products and production line, please contact us to make an appointment.
- Q:How long is the service life of the cast iron crucible?
- The service life of cast iron crucibles for electric furnaces ranged from 1 months to 2 months.
- Q:What are the technical specifications of graphite crucibles?
- Graphite crucible has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, large volume density, thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, high efficiency, low loss and so on.
- Q:What do diamond, graphite and C60 have in common?
- The chemical properties of diamond and graphite is the same, because they are made of carbon _, but there are significant differences in their physical properties, the reason is the different arrangement of carbon atoms.
- Q:Graphite electrode, high temperature resistant oxidation coating, formulation technology
- Graphite crucible through anti-oxidation coating impregnation besmear after treatment, the ZS-1011 high temperature graphite coating liquid can penetrate into the pores of graphite crucible, the residual air emptying graphite crucible, forming a layer of antioxidant protective film on the graphite crucible and graphite crucible surface porosity. It is this layer of protective film can effectively isolate the air in direct contact with the graphite crucible and graphite crucible by reaction of the Chi Sheng Wei Hua coating impregnation treatment, no cracking, shedding in high temperature changes, which can effectively retard the oxidation of graphite crucible, prolong the service life of the graphite crucible.
- Q:Use the tripod why use mud, and mud and three foot tripod supporting in the use of the crucible?
- In addition, the mud triangle is insulated. The crucible is hot, touching the three feet directly, and the three stand will get hot, so you can't move the three leg with your hands
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- The flame burner operation condition selection (TS lifting capacity, flame type, burner height)Selection of optimum operating conditions for graphite furnace (optimum atomization temperature of inert gas)
- Q:Electromagnetic induction heating device into the copper coil heater, to use more power consumption to reach the melting temperature of iron?
- 20kW if you're low, you need to do heat preservation
- Q:What are the two methods of atomization? What orders of magnitude can be measured?
- Arsenic, quartz furnace atomizer (quartz furnace atomizer). The cathode sputtering atomizer burner is composed of three parts, the cathode surface characteristics, lead antimony, atomic absorption spectroscopy determination of a variety of elements, the pre mixing chamber is produced by glow discharge ion bombardment: Determination of C for refractory elements.
- Q:What is the difference between the indirect method Zinc Oxide and the direct law Zinc Oxide?
- The direct method of Zinc Oxide in a variety of zinc ore or debris as raw material. Zinc Oxide and coke in the reaction when heating is reduced into metallic zinc by the steam, and then oxidation by oxygen in the air for Zinc Oxide, Zinc Oxide to remove most of the impurities. The direct method to obtain coarse particles, the product purity was 75%-99.5%.
- Q:I'd like to smelt 104 aluminium alloy by medium frequency furnace. What should I pay attention to? Please point it out, thank you!
- Don't know what is your crucible material medium frequency furnace, if using graphite crucible, graphite as easily broken and easy to absorb moisture, must be handled with care to avoid the collision, but must be in use before the slow heating and drying, until the crucible to dark red, check no cracks can be put into the molten alloy. If the iron crucible, the Aluminum Alloy are strictly limited, so the iron, iron crucible, Tieshao, ladle, the tool must be coated with paint, paint is selling goods, components do not know, iron crucible and apparatus must also be preheated, exclusion of moisture. In addition, do not know you are refining aluminum ingot or making ah Aluminum Alloy parts, if the production parts should pay attention to defects of oxidation, slag and coarse grain, I am afraid that refining, refining agent are also ready to sell goods, how can read the instructions. Especially when smelting Caution!, preventing aluminum liquid splash, including many contents, such as inspection and testing, there is not much to say, the main note in the smelting process I thought so much, typing is slow, very hard ah, hey. Hope to be of some help to you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range