Detailed Product Description
graphite crucible is featured by fast heat conduction,long service life and low cost and the product finds good application
1.Garphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, an has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock.
2.Graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of gold,silver,aluminum,copper and other metals and is also used as a tool for smelting jewelry.
- Q:Can industrial induction furnaces heat graphite?
- The material can only be guided by magnetism. The magnetic flux can not produce eddy current, so there is no way to generate heat by eddy current. Graphite, though conductive, is not a metal. It seems that it doesn't conduct magnetism, so it seems infeasible to heat the graphite directly in an industrial induction cooker. But you can heat something else and heat it by heat. I wonder if I can help you, huh?!
- Q:What are the technical specifications of graphite crucibles?
- Graphite crucible has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, large volume density, thermal shock resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high efficiency, energy saving, environmental protection, high efficiency, low loss and so on.
- Q:Is it often influenced by graphite tube replacement in atomic absorption furnace?
- Graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry (AAS) is a kind of atomizer made of graphite material, such as tube, cup and so on. It is analyzed by atomic absorption spectrometry by current heating atomization. The sensitivity of the analysis has been greatly improved since all the samples participate in atomization and avoid dilution of atomic concentration in flame gas. The method is used for the determination of trace metals and is superior in performance to many other methods and can be used for the analysis of small amounts of samples and for direct analysis of solid samples. Therefore, it has a wide range of applications.
- Q:What is the conductivity of graphite and the conductivity of graphite?
- It is necessary to determine the material or grade of the graphite to have the corresponding technical parameters. The letter Ruida graphite thermal field | graphite heater | graphite crucible | isostatic graphite, when processing will also consider these problems, depends on the specific application!
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- The more specific fuel, you can contact specific: Pingdu Hua Hua graphite factory car factory director, their factory is specializing in the production of graphite crucible manufacturers, quality is better
- Q:Which is a good quality graphite crucible?
- The silicon carbide crucible is a bowl shaped container with a ceramic bottom. When solids have to be heated by fire, the crucible must be used. Because it is more able to withstand high temperatures than glass. When used, the crucible does not usually fill the melt too much to prevent the heat from jumping out and allowing the air to pass in and out freely for possible oxidation.
- Q:Graphite is widely used in industry and in daily life. It can not be used in industry
- General graphite in industry and daily life has been used in various fields, but the graphite can not be used by those who industry is a matter to be determined, so we can only go to research specific, what is the specific application of graphite materials, if you don't want to in the industry application of graphite material
- Q:Electromagnetic induction heating device into the copper coil heater, to use more power consumption to reach the melting temperature of iron?
- Ten on the theory but can't stand hot kilowatts, ah
- Q:Can the medium frequency furnace be made of silicon carbide crucible?
- With a graphite crucible or a tungsten crucible and tantalum crucible, these crucibles can be heated by sensing themselves, but the graphite may contaminate your glass melt, while the tungsten crucible and tantalum crucible are too expensive.
- Q:Corundum crucible and graphite crucibleSome enterprises use graphite crucibles in vacuum furnaces, while some larger ones use corundum crucibles. What I want to know is the advantages and disadvantages of corundum crucibles and graphite crucibles
- Graphite crucible is a high temperature resistant and difficult to sinter material. But the biggest problem must be used in vacuum or reducing atmosphere. Otherwise, graphite is easily oxidized at high temperature. Moreover, this crucible is more expensive
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average