Detailed Product Description
graphite crucible is featured by fast heat conduction,long service life and low cost and the product finds good application
1.Garphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, an has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock.
2.Graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of gold,silver,aluminum,copper and other metals and is also used as a tool for smelting jewelry.
- Q:Graphite producer / graphite manufacturer / graphite enterprise brand, where is there?
- Our products are widely used in machinery, chemical, mold, oil, textile, mechanical and electrical, diamond sintering mold and other graphite products.
- Q:What are the differences in production techniques for different graphite crucible models?
- This paper introduces the production technology of graphite crucible, process forming method, technological process and requirements of production process and process of coating and sintering.
- Q:What's the pot in the lab that puts in the oven?
- There are many kinds of crucibles, such as cast iron crucibles, stainless steel crucibles, clay crucibles, graphite crucibles, silicon carbide and corundum crucibles.
- Q:How to reduce the degree of oxidation of graphite when sintering at high temperature?
- (1) reasonable furnace geometry and feeding order;
- Q:What do diamond, graphite and C60 have in common?
- The letter Ruida graphite thermal field _ graphite mold _ lightning protector special graphite _ isostatic graphite _ surge graphite graphite products _ _ graphite vacuum furnace _ graphite crucible _ graphite graphite powder _EDM graphite _ customized for you to answer the above point of view, for reference only!
- Q:Why does the graphite crucible used for molten gold add a quartz coat?
- Graphite crucible is afraid of high temperature, but high temperature oxidation, Shi Huang coat is not oxidized to protect the crucible.
- Q:Are carbon and graphite widely used? What fields are they applied to?
- High purity graphite is the main raw material for alkaline high-energy batteries widely used in the production of information and small household electrical appliances.
- Q:Melting the iron in the graphite crucible. Does the graphite in the crucible turn into carbon and it melts into the steel?
- Graphite is a very pure substance, and graphite is a transition crystal. The carbon atoms in each layer of graphite are bonded by non-polar covalent bonds, and the molecular layers of graphite are joined by intermolecular forces. The melting point of the graphite crucible is 3652 to 3697 degrees (sublimation), so the graphite crucible is high temperature resistant.
- Q:What is the use of graphite for corrosion resistance?
- It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, paper making and other industrial sectors. It can save a great deal of metal materials.
- Q:Single crystal furnace quartz crucible cast 22 inch 175 kilograms of feed it
- Back chaos, in fact we are very worried about the recovery of this material strength and composition by crucible crucible change can not be used, but also fast, so the results will soon be out.
Our products are sold all over the country, and exported to America, Germany, Spain, India, Japan and Korea. Besides, we have strict management and advanced production technology.
We promise we will win more clients and a larger market with honest commercial credit, high quality of products, competitive price and good service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Inner Mongolia,China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||7.14% North America
7.14% South America
7.14% Eastern Europe
7.14% Southeast Asia
7.14% Mid East
7.14% Eastern Asia
7.14% Western Europe
7.14% Central America
7.14% Northern Europe
7.14% Southern Europe
7.14% South Asia
7.14% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average