High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
Specifications for Graphite Silicon Carbide Crucible For Aluminum Melting :
1.Long working lifetime: its working lifetime is increased 3-5 times over normal clay-crucible due to the compact body formed under high pressure.
2.High thermal conductivity: high-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
3.New-style materials: new heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and pollution-free product, reduces adherent slag.
4.Resistance to corrosion:better anti-corrosion than normal clay-crucible.
5.Resistance to oxidation: advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
6.High-strength: high-density body and logical structure make the product better compression property.
7.Eco-friendly: energy-efficient and pollution-free, not only ensure metal product purity, but also ensure sustainable development on environment.
8.Multi-function: Can be used in induction graphite crucible furnace
Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. Especially graphite crucible is ideal for the melting of aluminum, copper and etc.
Maximum Grain Size
- Q:What special attention should be paid to the use of graphite crucible in vacuum induction melting of titanium alloy?
- And then affect the phase change temperature and mechanical properties of the alloy, so in smelting, the crucible material, melting atmosphere and environment should be seriously considered, selected, and strictly controlled to inhibit the production of sundry
- Q:Does the smelting of nonferrous metals, graphite crucible and cast iron crucible which is easy to use?
- I can't decide which is good. I just want to talk about the smelting methods of some nonferrous alloys(1) cast aluminium alloy ZL101, cast iron crucible;(2) casting brass, H62, graphite crucible;(3) cast magnesium alloy ZM5, steel plate welding crucible(4) casting tin bronze, 5-5-5, fused magnesia, medium frequency furnace smelting
- Q:How long can a graphite crucible last for a long time?
- High temperature resistance, graphite melting point is very high, in the vacuum of 3850 degrees, sublimation at low pressure, sublimation temperature of 2200 degrees, and the general material is different
- Q:What are the components of a pencil core?
- Graphite is an allotrope of elemental carbon around each carbon atom attached to three other carbon atoms arranged in a plurality of hexagonal honeycomb, each layer between the Fan Dehua gravitational weak. Since each atom emits an electron, the electrons are free to move, so the graphite belongs to the conductor. Graphite is one of the most soft mineral, opaque and feel greasy, color from black to gray iron, the shape of a crystal, thin, squamous, striped, layered or scattered in the metamorphic rocks. Chemical properties are inert and corrosion resistant.
- Q:In the melting of aluminum alloys, what is the frequency furnace and the crucible type furnace? I heard that the frequency furnace power is lower, faster and more power saving
- It's simple。 Medium frequency furnace can also be placed on a crucible, molten copper, molten aluminum, zinc smelting can be.
- Q:The difference between single graphite furnace graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrophotometer and double graphite furnace
- 10-9g/ml orders of magnitude can be measured by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry10-13g/ml order of magnitude can be measured by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption SpectrometryIn addition to its excellent performance, flame atomic absorption has been added with an on-line dilution device and switchable single - and double - path optical systems.Graphite furnace atomic absorption adopts transverse heating graphite tube, the heating speed can be as high as 3800K/ seconds, and can set up as many as 30 heating steps to suit all kinds of applications.
- Q:What are the common uses of graphite?
- As one of the main uses of refractory graphite is the production of refractory materials, including refractory brick, crucible continuous casting, casting mold, mold powder, detergent and high temperature resistant materials by graphite crucible and crucible forming manufacturing related products and refractory and related products, such as crucible, retort, plug head and nozzle etc., has high fire resistance, low thermal expansion, metal smelting process, by metal infiltration and erosion are stable under high temperature, good thermal shock resistance and excellent thermal conductivity, so the graphite crucible and its related products are widely used in the process of direct molten metal.
- Q:What is the difference between the indirect method Zinc Oxide and the direct law Zinc Oxide?
- Zinc Oxide direct method generally used for ceramics, glaze, glass frit, and pigment industry.Zinc Oxide: the indirect method can be used in rubber, varistors, paint, phosphating solution, film, conductive materials and other industries. The direct effect of heavy metal impurity content of the products of the heavy metal content of zinc or zinc, low heavy metal content of the products, but also can be used for livestock feed, medicine, health care and other industries.
- Q:Medium frequency furnace plus graphite crucible does not start
- If the furnace does not start, that the magnetic induction coil is touched, because the graphite graphite crucible and conduct electricity, may be you do not match the intermediate frequency furnace
- Q:Cast iron into a casting. What is the state of the matter, change, sublimation? Sublimation? melt
- The graphite crucible has good thermal conductivity and high temperature resistance, and the thermal expansion coefficient is small in the process of high temperature use, and has a certain anti strain property for hot and cold quenching.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range