Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Wooden case and wooden pallet or pack as customer's requirement of graphite crucible.
Delivery time: depend on distance, usually 20 days to 50days after deposit of graphite crucible.
We can supply the products according to customer's drawings, samples and performance requirement.
Welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:How long does the graphite crucible extend its service life?
- Must grasp the correct way to use, do not cause unnecessary losses, such as not take good, did not put, broken, and this is a great pity.
- Q:What are the uses of graphite crucibles?
- Therefore, aluminum, magnesium, zinc and their alloys are widely used in the manufacture of automobiles, motorcycles and electronic products. Such as die-casting production automobile and motorcycle wheel hub, engine cylinder head, brake, air filter, piston, radiator, steering wheel frame, and electronic products in the mobile phone shell, etc..
- Q:What is the aluminum crucible?
- Generally low melting point metal, penetration is relatively strong, so in the middle frequency smelting aluminum and aluminum alloy, should choose good crucible material
- Q:New energy, crystal, silicon and other research and development, production, because the crucible rotary table heating device, there is no good solution to share?
- The silicone rubber electric plate allows heat to pass wherever it is needed, improves heat transfer, speeds up heating and reduces power requirements in processing.
- Q:Can magnesia crucible be melted into stainless steel?
- Then the influence of phase transformation temperature and mechanical properties of the alloy. So in smelting, the crucible material, melting atmosphere and environment should be carefully considered, and strict control, to suppress all kinds of debris produced. I can't decide which one is good, just want to say a few kinds of melting non-ferrous alloy experiences the (in) in 0 according to ZL Aluminum Alloy casting, cast iron crucible;
- Q:Can the alumina crucible be heated by electromagnetic induction?
- We used graphite crucibles to heat copper up to the melting temperature and then pour it into the needed parts
- Q:Application of graphite in glass production
- Graphite is one of the softest minerals, and its uses include the manufacture of pencil cores and lubricants. Carbon is a nonmetallic element, located in the second cycle IVA of the periodic table of elements.
- Q:You solved it. What happens if a quartz crucible is coated with a graphite crucible?
- It doesn't work, but it just adds heat resistance. You get a pretty bad heating effect when you put things in. Of course, if you put it very, very tight, the graphite crucible may crack when heated.
- Q:What is the conductivity of graphite and copper, iron and zinc?
- Graphite and copper, iron, and zinc are electrically conductive. The conductivity and thermal conductivity are different for different grades of materials. It is necessary to determine the material or grade of the graphite to have the corresponding technical parameters. The letter Ruida graphite thermal field | graphite heater | graphite crucible | isostatic graphite, when processing will also consider these problems, depends on the specific application!
- Q:What crucible can be used to make steel? At least 1500 degrees resistant
- BOF is carried out in the converter. The converter is shaped like a pear, wall brick, oven side holes (outlet), compressed air from these holes blowing furnace, also called side-blown converter. Initially, the converter at the level of 1300 degrees Celsius, inward injected liquid raw lime and iron. Adding a certain amount of air, and then make it stand upright and rotate the converter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range