SiC Graphite Crucibles with Good Quality for Metallurgy
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Quick Details for SiC Graphite Crucibles For Melting Aluminium And Copper, Brass
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
- Q:What are the characteristics of jade? There are jade and jade on the market. How do you distinguish it from jade?
- The first is to make amorphous jade glass material. The reagent and reagent of sodium aluminum silicate and silicate containing colouring ions, according to the composition of jadeite content, is placed in a crucible into the mixing and grinding after the vessel, and then placed in a muffle furnace crucible is heated to 1100 degrees Celsius, and constant temperature cooling after a few hours, they can get colored amorphous glass material the composition of jadeite jade. The second is made of crystal jade glass. The amorphous glass will jade colored pieces to more than 125 meshes (i.e. particle size less than 0.125 mm), 600 kg / cm on the embedded prototype, heating prefabricated 14X15 (mm) cylinder or 14X6 (mm) of the wafer; then the preformed cylinder or wafer in high-purity graphite crucible. Bake in the oven at 140 degrees Celsius for 24 hours or more; and then the pressure chamber six crucible into a compressor, the compressor start six top closure, in the long time, current power, pressure relief, can get the crystal jade glass. Synthetic emerald glass by X ray powder diffraction analysis, infrared absorption spectrum analysis, chemical composition analysis, hardness measurement, relative density (specific gravity), determination of refractive index determination, fluorescence analysis, and the data are basically consistent with natural jade.
- Q:Can industrial induction furnaces heat graphite?
- The material can only be guided by magnetism. The magnetic flux can not produce eddy current, so there is no way to generate heat by eddy current. Graphite, though conductive, is not a metal. It seems that it doesn't conduct magnetism, so it seems infeasible to heat the graphite directly in an industrial induction cooker. But you can heat something else and heat it by heat. I wonder if I can help you, huh?!
- Q:Where is the difference between the silicon carbide crucible and the graphite crucible?
- Where is the difference between the silicon carbide crucible and the graphite crucible?Silicon carbide crucibles can be used instead of graphite crucibles.
- Q:Can the medium frequency furnace be made of silicon carbide crucible?
- Glass is non-magnetic, can not be magnetic induction heating. And the silicon carbide crucible can not be heated because of the magnetic induction heating. So, no way.
- Q:What is the use of graphite for corrosion resistance?
- Made of graphite crucibles; used for melting aluminium. Graphite electrode.
- Q:The use of earthy graphite?
- The earthy graphite is the most common purpose there are three: one is mixed with a certain number of soil (the main component of silicon dioxide) pressed into the pencil core; the two is as part of a mechanical device or lubricant industry; three is a point solution, electroplating electrode or battery; in addition, it is also the artificial production of various other forms a shaped body (such as footballene, diamond, carbon nanotubes) of raw materials.
- Q:What is the use of an iron crucible?
- When solids have to be heated by fire, the crucible must be used.
- Q:How to judge the thermal stability of rubber oil?
- 2 sample 2.1 sampling for liquid or paste sample, after mixing can be sampled; for solid specimens, after grinding with cone four sampling method. 2.2 sample size, the amount of sample tested by the amount, the extent of dilution, Y axis range, enthalpy change size and heating rate and other factors to determine, generally 1 to 5mg, the maximum dose of not more than 50mg. If the sample has the potential to release large quantities of potential suddenly, the amount of sample should be appropriately reduced.
- Q:Is it often influenced by graphite tube replacement in atomic absorption furnace?
- The instrument from the light source radiation with the measured spectral line of light, when the steam by the steam through the specimen to be measured in the ground state of the atom elements absorbed by the radiation characteristic spectrum of light is reduced the degree of determination of sample analyte. Because of the atomic absorption spectrometer is sensitive, accurate and simple characteristics, has been widely used in metallurgy, mining, geological analysis, petroleum, light industry, agriculture, medicine, health, food and environmental monitoring etc. the major and trace elements.
- Q:What are the common uses of graphite?
- Because graphite has many excellent properties, it has been widely used in metallurgy, mechanical, electrical, chemical, textile, national defense and other industrial sectors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like