Quick Details for Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
High Strength, graphite crucible crucible
as your requirements
|Place of Origin:|
|Brand Name:||Model Number:|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworty packing or as per customer's detail requirement of graphite crucible.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20-30 days after confirm order of graphite cru|
Refractory Crucibles Sic Crucible For Melting Copper/Brass/Aluminum
Type of Crucible
Type S: Clay graphite crucible
Type D: Isostatic pressing graphite crucible
Cited from CNS China National Standard of Graphite Crucible, which is solely drifted by TIANFU company.
1.What's your MOQ?
We will indicate the MOQ for each item in the quotation list. We accept the sample and trail order.
2.Can I negotiate the Prices?
Sure, we may consider discounts for bulk order of products.
3.How long will it take to complete my order?
For the stock items, we can arrange the shippment within 2~3days after received your payment. For the customized items, we will indicate the delivery time in the quotation list.
4.Can you give warranty of your products?
Yes, we extend a 100% satifisfaction guarantee on all items. Please feel free to provide timely feedback if you're not satisfied with N&D's Quality and Service. For the overseas orders, if there is a quality problem, please kindly to provide the picturers to show the problem by e-mail. We will provide the replacements to you at our cost according to actual conditions.
Welcome to visit our factory.
- Q:Graphite can react with alkali in high temperature
- At high temperatures, graphite is more easily oxidized by oxidizing chemicals to produce carbon dioxide or other carbon oxides.
- Q:Can quartz ceramic crucibles instead of graphite crucibles?
- For the time being, I don't know what to replace. Since graphite was chosen, nothing else could be used.
- Q:Does the graphite metal pad have any requirements on the sealing surface?
- The graphite composite gasket can be processed into the following forms according to the needs of use: 1. basic graphite composite gasket, 2. package inner graphite composite gasket, 3. outer graphite composite gasket 4., inner and outer edge graphite composite gasket. The graphite composite gasket has the advantages of keeping the excellent performance of the original gasket, easy installation and disassembly, uneasy damage, and preventing the medium from eroding the gasket and improving the pressure resistance. Commonly used wrapping material is 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Q:What are the advantages of a graphite furnace atomizer compared to a flame atomizer?
- Graphite furnace atomic device is a type of system will be placed in the pipe wall, graphite platform, carbon sample holes or graphite crucible with electric heating to a high temperature to achieve atomization. Tubular graphite furnace is the most commonly used atomization device.
- Q:Does the graphite pan need preheating?
- 5. the use of coke block size is less than the furnace wall and the crucible spacing should be added since the 5 fall, not ramming.6. crucible before use for 1-1.5 hours from the gas warm up to 200 degrees Celsius (especially in the initial drying must be in a continuous turning of the crucible and the crucible, slowly warming up and down at the same time and shall not exceed 100 degrees, to be slightly cooler, water vapor discharged after 1 hours) and then continue to heat up. The temperature to about 800 DEG C, baking time not too long. (such as spalling, improper preheating burst, not a quality problem, if the company is not responsible for the return. 7.) must keep the inside wall intact, to avoid bias by.8. flame burner flame heating, don't direct injection in the crucible, should be sprayed on the seat and into the crucible.9. proposed to use.10. into the metal crucible clamp corresponding to the bottom and then insert the scrap metal ingot, but not too close to the edge and, in order to avoid fragmentation through the use of a.11. crucible crucible best due to the expansion of metal Continuous melting, reduce the interval time.12. if intermediate stop using the remaining liquid should be dry, in order to avoid cracking caused by the continued use of.13. in the smelting process, must strictly control the amount of refining agent, added in excess, will reduce the service life of the crucible. And often clean ballast junction, guide and capacity to change the face of the impact of free crucible at the same time. Ballast too thick will cause the upper expansion.
- Q:Melting copper slag with a graphite crucible furnace can add any flux, in order to shorten the melting time and save fuel
- The more specific fuel, you can contact specific: Pingdu Hua Hua graphite factory car factory director, their factory is specializing in the production of graphite crucible manufacturers, quality is better
- Q:The difference between the graphite rod and graphite electrode, graphite and blank refers to what
- Graphite electrode is an electrode product to guide the processing of graphite material with good electrical properties. Bars are usually cylindrical. Most of the graphite electrodes are cylindrical, but also have square and multi ribbed shapes. Graphite blank refers to the firing of raw materials without processing graphite.
- Q:Is the yellow metal in the graphite rock gold?
- It would be more convenient if we could find the touchstone. From the proportion can be simply measured, the proportion of gold is very large.
- Q:How do you use crucibles to process copper?
- The medium frequency furnace crucible is made of quartz sand lining material, and the crucible has a long service life, usually in three months. The power frequency furnace is also sintered with quartz sand.
- Q:What crucible can be used to make steel? At least 1500 degrees resistant
- BOF is carried out in the converter. The converter is shaped like a pear, wall brick, oven side holes (outlet), compressed air from these holes blowing furnace, also called side-blown converter. Initially, the converter at the level of 1300 degrees Celsius, inward injected liquid raw lime and iron. Adding a certain amount of air, and then make it stand upright and rotate the converter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range