1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:Selecting same floor tile for kitchen and rest of living area?
- Golden Desire tile back splash or close. kitchen light Tile . throughout the living area some thing that blends but not off the wall to the kitchen floor.
- Q:Porcelain tile cutting, need help?
- I've installed a lot of tile in my time and I'm a bit confused with some details in your Q. You state you understand the tiles NEED to be cut with a wet saw, which by the way isn't the only tool that works,,, and yet in the same sentence you state you HAD A PLAY?? and tiles chipped? I'll assume that maybe that's a coloquialism? Keep in mind that while porcelain is slightly different in the way the tiles are produced, it's still fired/glazed clay...Essentially Glass. Porcelain often has the tile color and grain running all the way through the tile. The design aids in chips being less visible. In tiling any area all cuts should be at the perimeters, or in areas where a column must be cut around, etc. The pieces of tile should have been crafted with the edges slightly depressed from the rest of the face of the tile, allowing for grouting. One answer has a good suggestion, in the mechanics of a wet saw. Whether or not you rented/borrowed/or bought one, the blade should be new, or nearly new, for every new job. The water dispersal should be even and constant during operation. Any guides should be secure to allow a square/non binding cut. I have various tools I use, always save the cuts for the last, and actually use a Di-Grinder with a Diamond blade, as often as I use the wet saw. Steven Wolf
- Q:80 by 80 tiles a box of 3 pieces equal to how many squares?
- 0.8 * 0.8 * 3 = 1.92m2 material calculation should not be used on the edge material included, so that the second purchase of color is not on.
- Q:cleaning nonporous kitchen tile?
- Nonporous tile is very easy to clean. You can remove grease and grime with regular dishwashing liquid...just a drop on a clean sponge. Scrub with this and wipe with a clean wet rag. I think you'll like the tiles. Nonporous tiles are a piece of cake to keep clean. -
- Q:what is the best ceramic tile adhesive?
- The adhesive will vary with the type of substrate your tiling over. If your going over drywall in a NON wet area,you can use a mastic(easier to work with for a novice) or a thin set ( much cheaper). But if your doing a wet area such as a shower or tub surround, you really should be going over a cement board and a thin set only. Mastic will fail in a wet area. Since your doing a large tile, I would recommend a thin set only..Along with the proper trowel which is a 1/4x3/8ths. If you want brand names, the only 2 I ve used in the last 20+ years are H B Fuller ( Tec) and Custom Thin sets. If you have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:,I'm removing tile?
- Ok here goes. I just did that same job and disposed of it a little at a time in the trash by breaking it up. I removed it with a hair dryer of all things. You heat the tiles up with it and scrape under them. Most of the tar or adhesive will come with it. Plan on it taking a good deal of time too. I then just washed it down good let it dry over night and re-did peel and stick tiles with a shiny finish. It looks great. Happy flooring.
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- Actually you can. But it involves some risk. There are many cases in which the new tiles does not stick or they will fall after some time. It is better to remove the old tiles.
- Q:Platinum crown tiles ok
- You have not provided the brand we have not tested, to provide you with the choice of tiles under the method, I hope to help you.
1 election origin
Almost tiles on the market come from two places: Guangdong and Shandong. Guangdong brick overall quality is better than Shandong brick, domestic brands of ceramic tile origin is also generally from Guangdong, so a simple choice of Guangdong brick. (Shandong bricks are also good quality, but more need to blink of an eye).
2 to see flatness
Flatness is very critical, if the flatness is very poor, it is difficult to shop in the edge of each tile are not the edge of the gap, there is not only the impact of visual effects affected, serious and even cause Ge (gè) feet.
Method one: the same paragraph of the two tiles on the face of the table, his hands pinching side, observe the other side of the tilt, tilt the smaller, the higher the flatness. (This method is suitable for fully flattened bricks that do not apply to antique tiles and bricks with special craftsmanship)
Method 2: a brick vertical placed on the same piece of another flat brick surface, observe the gap between the two bricks, less light, the higher the flatness, the better the quality, in my tested tiles , Nobel's tile flatness is the best, almost no light, we can test their own time to try all four. (This method does not apply to antique tiles)
- Q:Hard tiling question.?
- If you are tiling a 2 * n rectangle with 1 * 2 tiles, you would line up 1 tile along the end measuring 2, then, becasue the other dimension of the tile is 1, you would need n tiles For 2 * 2 tiles you would do the same thing except that each tile would cover 2 units of the side that is n units, so you would need n/2 tiles
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range