1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:PLease Help Tiling Problem :s?
- First you need to get the square of the room by multiplying the lenght and the width...6.25m x's 4.85m Then convert that into cm. Next do the same thing on your tile and divid that with your floor and that will give you the # of tiles....I may be wrong here but here we go.... 6.25 * 4.85 = 30.3125 *100 = 3031.25 sq cm ROOM 20 * 6 = 180 sq cm TILE 3031.25 / 180 = 17 tiles I am sure that this is off I would suggest if a room is 12 x 18 ft giving 216 sq ft and a box of tile at a 1.5 x 1.5 at 9 tiles each box at 20 sq ft would be about 11 boxes Another soulution is to goto the hardware store and ask the tile pro to tell you how many you need and give him the measurements lol
- Q:How to choose the difference between tile types
- 4, tiles
In fact, the tiles are all tiles, the surface is smooth but does not require polishing, so there is no problem of polished porosity. Tile is a reinforced polished tiles, which are made of high temperature firing. Texture is harder and more abrasive than polished tiles. There is no doubt that its price is also higher.
Mosaic is a special way of forming a brick, which is usually composed of ten pieces of small pieces of brick to form a relatively large brick. It is small and exquisite, colorful is widely used in indoor small area, wall and outdoor large and small wall and the ground. Mosaic is divided into ceramic mosaic, marble mosaic, glass mosaic these three types.
- Q:Install Ceramic Tile
- Tile adhesive Tile grout Nothced adhesive trowel Grout float Tile snips Wet saw
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- You can use the 8 tiles on the walls of the shower. However, the floor of the shower must slope into the drain. The 8 tiles will not allow the slope to be created properly. If you etch or clean the floor tiles with an acid solution (muriatic acid) you can lay new tiles over them with thinset. However, it is much better to pull the floor tiles up, repair the drain pan if necessary, and install new tiles. You may want to hire a pro for the floor and then do the walls yourself. Good Luck.
- Q:bathtub wall tiles?
- If you want a temp fix go to store and buy PL construction adhesive in a caulking tube. Clean excess with paint thinner and re caulk joints . When your ready to spend the money, call on a licensed tile contractor. Leaks behind the tub can lead to big dollars down the road. The kitchen and baths are big ticket rooms to work on, but when it's done right you'll be happier and never pay until the job is 100% YOUR CASH IS YOUR LEVERAGE, but be fair.
- Q:Why is the Mercer Street tunnel tiled?
- Q:Looking for tiles for old bathroom?
- 1 st try and determine whos tile it is, this will help cut down the looking time and possibly stop your looking all together .. If you have 1 spare tile look on the back to see if there there is any lettering on the back , this I ll help you with if you need help. Measure the tile , if its 4 3/8 ths you don t need to look at Florida tile, if its 4 1/4 start with American Olean and Interceramic if the tile is 15/20 years or older.. Anything else start by going to tile distributors and tile shops taking a tile or a pc with you. Realizing that you may not get a perfect tile match because of dye lots and shading even after a couple months this can be a problem.. Any questions e mail me through my avatar and I ll be glad to help and you can check my qualifications there .. GL
- Q:Travertine tile directly to sheetrock in dry area?
- Directly to the wall in your situation will work fine. You are better off using a thin set ( latex or a latex modified the bag will say) I ve done 100 s of FP s this way I would use a metal edging on the inside of the surround rather than a caulk or grout, since both will look bad shortly from the metal on the fire chamber will expand and contract. Don t forget to seal the stone at least once before installation ( I do all mine twice before installation ) This so you don t stain it w/ glues, thin sets or grouting. I still strongly suggest a thin set.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:Bathroom needs floor tile.?
- First remove the toilet. There is two screws holding it down, remove them. Then remove the toilet and the rug. What is underneath the carpet? If you have cement, you can tile over cement if its not damaged. If your have wood, you can install cement board using the cement screws that id made for this type of installation. Never use sheet rock screws. Use thin-set modified mortar to install floor tiles, do not use adhesive glue. I would recommend 8 x 8 tile but no bigger than 13 x 13 tile. Spread the thin-set onto the floor evenly using a spreader with 3/8 space. Spread an area enough to cover two or three tiles. Install two or three at a time and level them off, then continue the process. Let dry overnight and reinstall toilet, I would change the johnny ring and new screws.
- Q:Back splash - do we seal before travertine tile is put on the wall?
- How dare you do that to your wall... The seal is an endangered species!!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range