1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by email@example.com
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What is the concept of tiles?
- Smick (002162):
Is located in Minhang District, Shanghai, the main precision ceramics, building ceramics, the company is Shanghai's local construction ceramics company, combined with the company in the color ceramic and high-grade building ceramics leading position in the next few years the development opportunities better. The company has an independent research institute, specializing in new product technology development and basic research work. Since its inception, the Institute has developed the polishing technology of convex and concave surface tiles, free feeding technology, two cloth forming technology, colloidal roller technology, Ultra-white industrial brick formula technology, imitation natural bloodstone glass tiles technology and ultra-fine lines of powder technology, and so on a number of international and domestic advanced level of non-patented technology.
- Q:Tile for bathroom floor?
- That is a two part question. Can you? yes Do you want to? No The reason for this is is yes the tile adhesive will bond to plywood and the grout will set however walking on and prolonged moisture will cause the boards to expand and contract and will result in cracking. Cement Board is the preferred underlayment to tile floor it will not flex or expand as much when applied. Thickness of cement board is really up to you. Home Improvement stores carry atleast two sizes 1/2 and I believe 3/4 (dont quote me on size). Placing cement board is real easy. If you have square footage of the room. And cut witha saw to exact size. Use Tap screws and and cement board filler. One reminder is your floor height will be affected for flooring coming into the room.
- Q:Do I need to lay backerboard before I lay tile?
- You need to install the Cabinets first in most cases unless you want to run tile all the way underneath. Kind of a waist of money if you ask me.. YES you should use a HARDY BOARD or Concrete Board under the tile over the Chip Board. Your Plywood floors shift under weight from time to time and if this happens you will be faced with pop-ed tiles or worse yet completely broken. Use Drywall Screws to fasten it to the floor and fill the cracks and screw holes with ThinSet Mortar and let dry before you start laying tile. If you put the cabinets in before tile it will give you a VERY straight line to work from as a starting point and will easily save you $100.00-$800.00 in tile and materials by not putting tile under the cabinets. Hope It Helps!!!
- Q:How to quickly remove the transparent tape on the tiles
- 1, with a steel ball rub can solve the problem.
2, first with water and detergent mixture pour up the transparent tape on the residue, so 5 minutes or so let him wet with a damp cloth can be a direct rub
3, art knife oblique scraping about.
4, to the paint shop to buy rosemary, it is easy to wipe off
5, the most simple to take washing water spray, clean with a clean ball
6, very easy to do, with a wet towel dipped in detergent do not melt, just fine.
7, to the paint shop to buy a bottle of perfume, fell on the cloth. Soon you can wipe, with the next cover can also be used in the next.
8, there is gasoline can quickly erase
9, with a large treasure or other paint on the face of oil can be
10, with soapy water or pure alcohol can get
11, you can use hot water plus detergent scrub
12, there is a special adhesive cleaning agent, you can buy to the supermarket. At least online.
- Q:Installing ceramic floor tiles?
- You have to use thinset mortar not adhesive.
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- I am just real curious how you are going to hold the new backing in place. If you have that figured out I would suggest cement board. Sheet rock won't last and green board is little better. Use a clear sealent from the old to the new. (If you leave a little space - 1/8 inch or so, you can squeeze the sealent in.) Make sure non of the sealent is on the surface of either backer. Let it set for 48 hours. Tile and grout. My mother's folks all did tile work for a living. They would tell you to take the tile down for the entire wall and start over. In the long run, that is probably the best thing to do. Steven's answer was posted while I was writing. His recommendation and suggestions make great sense.
- Q:On Hockey-shot's Dry land Flooring Tiles..........?
- I think I understand your question, the tiles you can't skate on unless you have roller hockey skates, it's called sport court. I play roller hockey and ice and the tiles for roller SUCK! If I were you I'd just go fin a certain kind of paint I can't recall the name of the brand, but paint the garrage floor with it and you can skate in there and stick handle if you have enough room. Hope this helps
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- Measure and figure out the square footage of your kitchen floor.
- Q:how ´to save by not hacking wall tiles..?
- remove all of the silly paint with a heat gun and plastic putty knife, dig out the grout and regrout. Unless the tile are loose, then you will have to pop out the loose ones and re-adhere them to the wall with construction adhesive or thinset. painting is not a good plan. Especially if you paid someone to do it. It would have been cheaper to install new tile yourself than pay someone to paint it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range