Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of PVC Panel we are producing:
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:A degree to go into real estate.?
- Mose real estate agents get commission. Getting paid on commission usually does not require any qualifications at all (in this case you need a real estate license) because no one is taking any kind of risk employing you. Education is really only necessary to convince employers you will do well at a job where they pay you not on your direct sales, but on perhaps indirect stuff like calculating actuarial amortization tables such as an actuary does. Such jobs can have a huge Impact on a companies bottom line, which is why you need to be well qualified. But for direct sales - well you can get by with virtually no education - if you are good enough at it. However the number that are is not that great and most people I know don't like that type of work. Thanks Bill
- Q:Best types of investments in real estate?
- Like being a landlord? If not, invest in a real estate investment trust (REIT).
- Q:How do i become a real estate sales person in California?
- You have to get licensed just like everyone else. PMZ hires a lot of unqualified agents out that way. I think they charge a desk fee. They have hundreds of agents, mostly part timers. I hate them because they are clueless, but with the market overly saturated with agents in the valley they may be all that hires you (you pay them to work). Your age is a major disadvantage, very few people will want you to represent them, they normally want agents that are older and more experianced not with just business, but every day life. You don't even own a home yourself, so you will not seen as someone knowledgable.
- Q:Help with a real estate interview question?
- while my peers are correct, I have a puzzling query for you. ONE of my peers is a sales trainer. ONLY in the field of real estate, is this a problem--not to reduce the trainer's skills/value in any way, AS of about 12 yrs ago, in the US, the world of real estate added a CRITICAL component to AGENCY. IN selling cars, boats, TVs and a myriad of other things, the store hires a store sales person. That is logical. NOT so in real estate!!! in REAL ESTATE--we have 3 types of agency and I think in 5 yrs, there will be only 2; today, we have listing --seller agency, we have buyer's agency [which my firm does] and we have DUAL AGENCY. IN no other biz does this exist and the difference gives real estate brokers, sellers an agents headaches....... I presume you have your license. YOU took classes on this already. YOU cannot, as you re-call, represent AS A FIDUCIARY, both the seller and the buyer in a transaction. YOU cannot NEGOTIATE for the buyer if you are a dual agent. YOU can submit offers to the seller-or seller's agent but you may not negotiate on price for a buyer if you are the one who took the listing. IT IS being debated nationwide, if a dual agent can reasonably represent the buyer. He may submit offers to the seller and that is it. CAN an agent, who knows the inside data on a listing, give that data to the buyer? NO. IF a sales person INSTEAD works for an exclusive buyer's agency, he can negotiate!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Q:Proper way of finding an office at a real estate agency...?
- Even if you have no written rental agreement, you are still obligated to pay rent because of the default in the law. There's a whole section devoted to tenant/landlord issues that has default rules if there's no written agreement in place. Unless you want to be evicted, just pay rent and don't worry about not having a rental agreement.
- Q:Question about Florida Real Estate License?
- It shouldn't!
- Q:Why would I like to work in real estate?
- First attempt to discover any individual you already know and believe. Whether they're a dealer, agent or lawyer. Just b/c they're such a 3 does now not robotically hinder them from being the correct man or woman for you. You ought to believe at ease with them. Keep in brain for the period of all of this, that they're operating for you. If they don't seem to be operating however simply amassing a paycheck, discover any individual else. Everyone of the aforementioned men and women can and can make a tremendous amount of cash in the event you opt for to paintings with them. Further, so much markets within the US have tilted in the direction of the patrons aspect to a point. This approach you're now within the drivers seat. Everyone within the truly property enterprise demands patrons. Best of success. Joe...
- Q:Real Estate Investing anybody?
- Real Estate Services Financial Services
- Q:Hawaii real estate???
- Fee simple is an estate in land in common law. It is the most common way real estate is owned in common law countries, and is ordinarily the most complete ownership interest that can be had in real property short of allodial title, which is often reserved for governments. Fee simple ownership represents absolute ownership of real property but it is limited by the four basic government powers of taxation, eminent domain, police power, and escheat and could also be limited by certain encumbrances or a condition in the deed. How ownership is limited by these government powers often involves the shift from allodial title to fee simple such as when uniting with other property owners acceding to property restrictions or municipal regulation
- Q:Women in the real estate business?
- Where are you working? If she want's help have her email me.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average