Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of PVC Panel we are producing:
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:How can I get started in Commercial Real Estate?
- Check and research local offices and let then know that you are interested. they may hire you once you receive a certificate an d allow you to work hands on while finishing it only takes a few weeks and I think you obtain several certifications at different levels
- Q:Real Estate agent good or bad idea?
- very logical questions! a; intense focus, yes. Long hours? Maybe. YOU need to understand tort law and finance; both will be taught to you. b; a lot of work, probably. c; RE has few jobs..Developers hire staff, builders who are subs need staff d; you have to be able to think---what is a good solution for this client or customer? e; what might be an ideal house or business site or sq footage..... f; for those buying--where? size of house? what actions RE agents take are safe, or legal and which would not be legal? --what are landlords permitted to do and what are they not? RE licensees are ADVISERS to buyers or sellers --like an attorney but not quite. and if you go this route, and seek to list houses or deal with franchise RE agencies, you must FEED NAR and become a realtor. available to guide you
- Q:what is the difference between Real estate agent and real estate broker?
- It depends on which state you are in. Some states don't have agents, all of their real estate professionals are brokers. Some states (like mine, Ohio) have agents and brokers. Agents can not be paid directly for any real estate commissions, all commision payments must all go thru a licensed broker. Brokers have more training and usually more experience. In Ohio, you have to have a certain number of transactions (listings/sales/leases/etc) to apply for a broker's license. Also, you have to complete more real estate courses and have a minimum of 90 credit hours of college coursework. You also must have been an active full time agent for at least 2 of the previous 5 years. This is all in Ohio, so it may be very different where you are. As to which pays better: that depends. Brokers generally get either a percentage of each agent's commision or they are paid monthly desk fees by each agent. But they also have to pay out overhead expenses for the office as well as supplies, etc. It really depends on how each brokerage is set up. If you are an agent, you have to pay the broker, either as a percentage or monthly fee (or however else your particular office is set up, it does vary). But as an agent, you don't have a lot of the headaches and hassles that a broker has. They are responsible for a huge amount of stuff, including making sure that all agents are doing their jobs correctly. Because generally if the agent gets in trouble with the state for some licensing violation, the broker is also in trouble because the state feels they weren't properly training and/or supervising their agents. In answer to your question, you probably need to get some experience before you think about a broker's license or running your own business. Real estate is much more complex than it first appears. The amount of rules, regulations, laws, and canons governing real estate transactions is kind of mind-boggling.
- Q:Real Estate Investment Groups-Chicago Area?
- www.okorder.com They are a Nationwide investment firm that is in Chicago. Their site has free resources, calculators and a very Massive directory.
- Q:Can I get into real estate at 18?
- YES! As long as you haven't gotten any criminal convictions under your belt, that is. No felonies on your record. A degree isn't required, but if you plan on going into investing, or dealing with a lot of commercial transactions, some extra education along that line can only help you. To become a broker (at least in NY) you must have had your salesperson's license for at least 1 year..making you AT LEAST 19 years of age before taking the course/exams. This (in NY) is soon to change to TWO years of salesperson licensing before becoming a broker, making the age to become a broker 20. My best advice to you is to be a salesperson for quite some time before branching out. That way, you'll be better prepared to take on the heavy responsibilities of being a broker
- Q:Looking for Real Estate Services in Las Vegas, NV???
- I live in Las Vegas and have 2 homes on the market. But I am sure you can seek a real estate agency online VERY easily. They will compete for your business......
- Q:Where can I get real estate investing info?
- Hi okorder.com I hope this helps. Good Luck with buying your first investment property.
- Q:Hawaii real estate???
- Fee simple is an estate in land in common law. It is the most common way real estate is owned in common law countries, and is ordinarily the most complete ownership interest that can be had in real property short of allodial title, which is often reserved for governments. Fee simple ownership represents absolute ownership of real property but it is limited by the four basic government powers of taxation, eminent domain, police power, and escheat and could also be limited by certain encumbrances or a condition in the deed. How ownership is limited by these government powers often involves the shift from allodial title to fee simple such as when uniting with other property owners acceding to property restrictions or municipal regulation
- Q:Real Estate career question!!?
- First of all, you might want to check with realtors in your area to see how much expense is involved with just having that license. Even if you are not employed with a real estate company, there will be fees for you to have it in your pocket so to speak. Having said that, you don't have to sell houses just because you have a real estate license. Not sure what all businesses would need one but the first thing I thought of when I read your question was maybe some kind of land developement where a company is expanding and needs someone to find and buy land for them. I hate to discourage you, but right now is probably one of the worst times to get into real estate especially if you don't want to sell houses right away. Good luck
- Q:Become a Real Estate agent in New Jersey?
- Most large brokerages and all the national chains offer real estate training in a classroom setting. Just call one of them and ask to speak to the sales director. You can also go to your community college or adult education center or vocational school for training.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average