Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative PVC Wall Panel
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of PVC ceiling(We do also accept opening new modes)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:Real Estate?
- Depending on your state, the criteria might vary. I am a realtor in Southern Caliornia where you can take Real Estate Principles and take the exam. If you pass you will have a provisional 18 month license; thereafter, you must take two additional courses within 18 months to make your license permanent for four years. However, as of October of 2001, the Department of Real Estate will require Real Estate Principles and two additional courses BEFORE taking the real estate exam. Once you pass the exam and sign up with a good firm, they should send you to ethics training (about three hours) , you take an exam and this is where you earn the Realtor, designation versus just being an agent. Hope this helps. Maria Sanchez North Hills Realty 714-731-5900 x234
- Q:Real estate agents in Germany?
- When we looked at houses, it was the banker that showed the property. Or, if it wasn't the banker it was the property manager -- you, know, like an apartment manager, they would manage, repair and mantain assets. Or, the owner. There is no title search. Homes could have grandfather clauses like a water well, or access to a detached garage or a garden plot. Worse, in the past, the utility companies might have had permission to erect a power station, dig for a sewer/minerals or other things of that nature on part of the proposed property. In a word, a completely different experience. No realtor in sight. The property transfers with a fresh contract from a lawyer.
- Q:Interested in real estate?
- Being in college already maybe there are real estate courses you can take? Check your state requirements about what might be required to obtain a sales license.
- Q:Is a real estate agent like a car salesman?
- After a decade in commercial real estate I can firmly state yes they are like car salesmen, but worse! They are rude, crude, and laugh about the people they have ripped off. Most are uneducated and rely on naive buyers who think they need to use them. Training consists of two weeks of classes and an easy test. The Managers at these offices just place people at desks and tell them good luck. That's it. Then they'll take half of the commission. Brokers will never give you a straight answer, only care about the commission, so have a serious conflict with their clients. These people are a serious problem to society when one considers that the largest investment most people will make is their house.
- Q:Real Estate In US?
- Becoming a real estate agent in the US is not terribly difficult. You must take a test to get your license and you can study for the exam on your own and take the test when you are ready. A license is good for one state only, if you want to practice real estate in another state, you will have to take that state's exam. The most important part of any real estate agent's job is marketing. Learn marketing, sales, and personal relationships. That is how you will make the most money as a real estate agent. Read the book How to Win Friends and Influence People. Then take classes in marketing and sales. You will be ahead of the game if you do those things.
- Q:Real Estate Agents - What is your job like?
- I am with Glenn on this, starting in RE is starting your own small business. The majority of your success will depend on how you are with time management and people. I talk to alot of people, work on marketing my listings, getting more listings. There are no set hours, you make your own schedule, which is part of the problem for some entering the business. If you are not focused, it is too easy to goof off, spend hours dinking around on the internet, going to play a round of golf on a sunny day rather than going door knocking, etc.. I did not feel the licensing process was difficult, but I know people that took the test a number of times and never passed. Whether it is worth it is up to you. You dictate your success. It is rough starting out, and you can go months and months without getting paid, so you will need means to sustain yourself while you get going.
- Q:Closing lawyer real estate?
- Your lawyer is involved with an actual conflict of interest, which is never a good thing! Did you know about this and consent to it? You need another lawyer who will handle both the real estate matter and the issue of the conflict of interest.
- Q:Bellingham, WA Real Estate?
- She was an awesome Realtor. We were not familiar with real estate in the Bellingham area. She was very patient, and was more concerned about our particular needs than she was about a quick sale, and this is hard to find in a realtor!!! Long story short she found us the perfect house for sale in Bellingham, and helped us negotiate a great sale price!! I would strongly recommend her to anyone!!
- Q:Real Estate market in USA?
- There is no -all inclusive- real estate market in the US. The US is a huge country. Even within a city there are several markets. Before you decide on a real estate brokerage to call you will need to decide on what part of the US you want to invest in, and what type of property you want to buy. If I were going to live in Phoenix for 10 years then buying a house now while I live there would be a no brainer. If I were going to own an apartment building in Vegas for 10 years then I would think that would be a good investment. Either one of those for only a year or two would be scary.
- Q:LAS VEGAS employment and real estate license?
- Yea...don't get into real estate. I got my license a two years ago, and finally let it expire. It will cost you at least $1500 to get it. Then you have to pay office fees and a commission split. Everyone knows at least 2 or 3 real estate agents. Factor in a declining, slow housing market, and you will be eating Top Ramon and PB&J. If you coming to Vegas, get on with a big casino, work in one of the many non-casino related industries. Check out craigslist job postings. You don't have to be a dealer, waitress, or real estate agent, there are other good paying jobs here. By all means, if that is what you want, go for it. Just be ready for a rough start. At last count, there were over 19,000 real estate agents in Nevada...do I need to tell you where 75% of them live and work? To comment on the below person's post. Yea, you can take an online course for $350, but you will then have to take your test which is about $100-$120 then you have to pay your dues for MLS, GLVAR, and NAR. I had to write a check out for $1200 once I passed my test.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average