Detailed Product Description of White PVC Ceilings
1.Good quality, lower price
2.Various of colors,smooth surface,easy to install
The main Material
PVC ,Calcium Carbonate PVC content % : 30%-60%
It can be processed by drilling, sawing, nailing, planning and bonding and be in hot-forming, hot-bending and hot-folding and be welded and bonded with supplementary materials
Length:6m,5.95m,4m,3m or customized
Features of White PVC Ceilings
(1)Good looking and easy cleaning & maintenance ,lightweight,
(2)printing/laminated pvc ceiling
(3)more than 500colors for choose
Packaging & Delivery of White PVC Ceilings
Standard export cartons, shrink bog packing ,also can accord to customers ' demand. Length: common 5.8m for 20'fcl and 5.95m for 40'HQ or accord to customers' inqiry.
Application of White PVC Ceilings
Household Ornament : Wall and ceiling of indent independent housebathroom
Public and Management Place :Toilet of building and hall
Common Office :Ceiling of business Place
- Q:How do you become a real estate agent in Florida?
- here are links to take the course online. I think my dad went to a community college or tech school.
- Q:Real estate license test, hard?
- The RE agent license is a walk in the park, compared to an appraisers license. Appraisers test has a 40% fail rate. Here is what it takes to become a appraiser: Education and experience requirements To be eligible to become a state-certified residential real estate appraiser, you must meet all of the following education and experience requirements. There’s no specific order required to gain this education and experience. After you have completed these requirements, you’re eligible to take the state-certified residential appraiser exam. Experience Before you may take the exam, you must: Find a certified appraiser willing to supervise your work experience as a trainee. Work under the supervisory appraiser to get a minimum of 2 years’ real estate appraiser experience (24 months and 2,500 hours). Hours may be treated as cumulative in order to achieve the necessary hours of appraisal experience. Education To be eligible to take the exam, you must successfully complete: An associate degree or higher in any field or 21 semester hours (at least 3 semester hours each) in all of the following: English composition Principles of economics (micro or macro) Finance Algebra, geometry, or higher mathematics Statistics Introduction to computers: Word processing/spreadsheets Business or real estate law and A total of 200 classroom hours of approved real estate appraisal courses, including all of the following: Subject Hours required Basic appraisal principles 30 hours Basic appraisal procedures 30 hours Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) 15 hours Residential market analysis and highest and best use 15 hours Residential appraiser site valuation and cost approach 15 hours Residential sales comparison and income approaches 30 hours Residential appraiser report writing and case studies 15 hours Statistics, modeling and finance 15 hours Advanced residential applications and case studies 15 hours Electives 20 hours Good luck.
- Q:Is real estate a good career to get into?
- I know someone that just went to work for an estate agent in London. He was making coffees and stuff. 5 years later he got the hang of it and purchased his own house. 7 years later he owns 35 houses, each of it being worth about half a million UK pounds. In all that's about 35 million dollars but he isn't stopping, all homes are rented out and he's buying about 15 new homes every year. He has no school qualifications, he just sussed out how to get his loan from the bank for the first home and then he repeated it. He says the first one was the difficult one, now banks love to lend him money.
- Q:How much do real estate agents make a month?
- You do not want any institution to get a truly property agent license. You take a path and take a seat for an examination. Then, you get a task at a truly property company.. You obtain no cash handiest commissions. In my discipline truly property retailers are ravenous correct now. The marketplace is terrible and the banks are without difficulty now not granting mortgages.
- Q:What are the best ways to find money to invest in real estate?
- Don't invest money you don't own. Get a job and save money until you have enough to invest. You shouldn't even be considering getting into real estate unless you're experienced in the stock market and have plenty of money, and won't be totally devistated by a major loss.
- Q:Real Estate in Michigan?
- Yes I work as a full time real estate agent in south east Michigan, My wife and I work together. So I can say that you can make a living but it is not a normal job it is more like a lifestyle. We are always available for questions and often when something is planed RE gets in the way. If you enjoy helping people than you may like learning this trade. We are self employed allowing us to work as much or as little as we want. The Internet has changed the old ways of doing business, I do not think it will ever do away with this occupation. We can offer help from a vast pool of experience, we know how to buy or sell homes and most people do not have the time to learn. We can fix our own cars too but most of us use a mechanic. If you have the willingness to learn and work hard, currently the make a living point in Michigan is selling over 40 houses a year. I would suggest interviewing Brokers to see what the requirements and expected expenses are before choosing than find a mentor to learn from. Good luck.
- Q:Procedure For Opening Real Estate Company?
- You would need to get your Brokers license first.
- Q:i need information on how to do business in real estate?
- I would take a look at the return on investment. Your time and money you are willing to put into this investment. Try to find people in the business already and see what advice they have for you. Your question right now is very broad and very difficult to answer. Are you purchasing an existing building/house or an existing business? Previous owner are a good place to start. Ask a lot of questions, if the business is good why are they selling.. what are the upside potential? List the Pros and Cons.
- Q:is it hard to transiton careers into a real estate agent and be succesfull?
- It is possible. The classes only cost $350. Then you interview at a few offices. You can be working in 30 days. It is a fun career and you are surrounded by nice people. You never get a salary. You only make money if you sell a house. Very stressful at times.
- Q:How can I sell luxury real estate?
- Contact any large real estate firm in your town. They usually will offer classes. Then you take the exams, and if you pass, you get your license. As far as high end or luxury real estate, I am sure EVERY agent would like to be selling the over million dollar homes. Fact is, the clients of these homes EXPECT an experienced professional who is knowledgeable in marketing their property. By you asking if you need a special license to sell high end property and then following that up by asking how to even get a license, tells me you aren't quite ready for the luxury market. Get your license first...then sell some properties so you have a track record and move up the ladder to the more expensive homes.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average