Detailed Product Description of Table & Chair
This table & chair is a feel of Japanese style.
Handmade bamboo products.
Mainly used in the garden.
Product number H-080-01
size 750×3600 mm
Product number H-080-02
size 290×450 mm
table & chair(2pieces)
Product number H-080-03
- Q:When delinquent real estate taxes go to state?
- Delinquent real estate taxes don't go to the state. The local taxing authority eventually sells the property for the unpaid taxes and keeps the proceeds themselves. In many jurisdictions if the taxing authority receives more than the unpaid taxes, penalties, interest, and fees, the excess is returned to the former property owner or is escheat to the state for safe keeping if the owner cannot be identified or located. Edit: The property is auctioned off to the highest bidder. Although the tax liability attaches to the property, property owners must perfect their right to keep the property by paying the property taxes as they come due. If they don't pay, they eventually will lose the property.
- Q:become a real estate agent?
- You couldn't have picked a worse time to become a real estate agent. We're seeing record foreclosures, banks not lending, record numbers of houses on the market with no buyers and those that are lucky enough to sell are taking big losses. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is NOT a good time to get into real estate. All the For Sale signs may make it seem like a gold mine, but without buyers and the banks making it harder to borrow, a lot of people I know in the real estate biz are starving. Most realtors work on commission, meaning you take a certain percentage of the homes you sell - which is great when prices are up and houses are moving. In a stale market there's not much money to be made.
- Q:what are the benefits of having a real estate associate license?
- You do not need a real estate license to invest. You need a passing mark of 80% to get the license. The course is not cheap and monthly expenses as an agent are very high. Do some research.
- Q:Texas Real Estate License?
- go okorder.com it shows you the requirements. the answer is lots of reasons
- Q:Market parameters for pricing commercial real estate?
- Market parameters for pricing commercial real estate. What commercial real estate? Is it a store, is it a gas station is it a xmas tree farm, is it a golf course? Who knows with your question.
- Q:Who is familiar with Kellar Willams Real Estate and Avalar. Are they connected?
- Attend open houses. Also, pick up the local real estate books that they give out for free. Find a few houses you like and call the listing agent and ask to see the house. That will give you a chance to meet a few local agents and see if there is anyone you mesh well with. We used Remax with our last purchase/and sell. However, I would not base my decision on a specific company name....each realtor is different and unique. Try to stick with a company that has a more well known name (none of those discounted fees places or tiny companies) so you know you are getting the most accurate information possible. If possible, it would be nice if the agent was close to your age, so that they can relate to why you are looking for certain features or locations, and can better foresee other homes that may be perfect for you that maybe you are overlooking as being somewhat unfamiliar with the area. Good luck! Look at several houses before making any offers!
- Q:Anyone invest in real estate?
- the only advice I have is don't try to flip if you know nothing about real estate...especially in this market./.....buy yourself a good solid house to live in that is in a great area but needs some work that you can do....good luck
- Q:What background do you need to work in commercial real estate?
- Actually, what matters in real estate business is not your background but your connections. I am not however telling you that educational background or work experiences are dispensable. What I mean is, they are just secondary. Well, if you have a target market or list of people who are planning to buy real estates, then grab the opportunity. Real estate is one of the most rewarding careers. Remember that in establishing yourself in the real estate business, you should start with proper motivation and patience. By the time you start real estate, you might even need to work extra hours in order to establish a network of clients. What matters in real estate is your connection, patience and ability to mutually satisfy your objectives and your clients' demands. I suggest that you have a short study of real estate. This will be of help in your chosen career. You can either study by yourself (buy real estate book) or enrol yourself to short term courses that focusses on real estate. Good luck to your career shift! Cheers
- Q:how hard is it to obtain a california real estate license?
- Broker or Agent? Salesperson you need to take RE principles to be eligible to take the exam and two more RE courses to keep the lic. if you pass. Broker it's 2 yrs verified experience and about 8 courses. I have been a Realtor for 8 years and I just passed the broker's exam, it was very hard and I am told they changed the salespersons exam also to make it harder. Good luck.
- Q:What is the real estate business like in San Fransisco? Or San Diego? Los Angeles?
- I stay in l. a., went to college close to San Francisco, and have visited san diego some circumstances... I say San Francisco because of the fact that's the main unusual looking, has unique human beings, and has a physically powerful night existence. San Diego is sparkling yet kinda boring looking. l. a. is a cesspool, do not comprehend why human beings like it plenty. respectable night existence however.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average