- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 Pieces It changes with situations. pc
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Pieces per Month It changes with situations. pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Product Description of Indoor Railings
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,silver)
Shave the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Indoor Railings
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:How did you get started? How did you get the money to purchase your first house? How many homes do you own? Do you flip houses? Please explain...Any pointers to a young female trying to get involved in investing in real estate?
- All those answers are excellent. There is one sure way of making a lot of money in real estate but you must be smart and know ALL the figures. This method is NOT for amateurs: Seniors everywhere are downsizing, pssibly selling their homes they bought in the 50's or 50's and giving the money to their children in order to avoid death taxes etc. These people are looking to rent but only a BANGALOO, one floor is a must and about 1500 sq ft or so. Now if you can search and find such a home, even a fixer upper that needs a new high efficicency furnace and some insulation and perhaps new windows and you can buy this in a decent district and within walkiing distance of some stores and at a price about $130,000 (thisis just an example), you can spend $10,000 and rent it easily for $1000 a month. Your bank will want $10,000 down and you can get a 5% open mortage for the balance. After taxes you will be earning $3000 a year on this small investment. And if you put it up for sale within a year or so you will likely make another $10,000. Little packages like this is what millionaire friends of mine tell me they did, over and over, e.g. buy one little house, rent it and sell it .
- Q:Who is truly the biggest person in real estate?
- Lady Liberty is the biggest person in real estate.
- Q:hi frnds.im 25 yrs. Engg. Graduate.i want to know everything about investning in real estate from top to bottom,so plz tell me from where can I get that all this knowledge?and I want a mentor for this…any places??
- Don't know about a mentor. I wanted one at one point to, but the mentor became reading lots of books on the subject. Now that I;ve been in real estate awhile I have no interest in mentoring someone else (lol, maybe I'll go write a book on it someday). I'd suggest just reading lots on it and calling that your education. Also, go get a real estate agents license. You only need to take a course and pass a test and you learn alot in the process. Also, being an agent you can save on commissions when you buy/ sell places for yourself, and you don't have to ever sell a place to anyone else (make sure you sign up with a broker when you split the commissions, and tell them what you are doing beforehand). So, the bookstore is the best place to go to learn (they'll have a whole section on real estate investing) and the books are your mentor (unless you happen upon another). Best luck.
- Q:So right now I just finish high school see the thing is School is not for me im working at burger king right now making about 15,000 a year full time. I want to get into the real estate because I love houses and I love to sell most people tell me people earn around 40k their first year which is not bad to what im making lol. I heard there are people who become millionare's over real estate so SHOULD I GO FOR REAL ESTATE?
- First attempt to discover anyone you understand and believe. Whether they're a dealer, agent or legal professional. Just b/c they're this sort of 3 does no longer robotically avoid them from being the proper character for you. You must believe comfy with them. Keep in brain for the period of all of this, that they're running for you. If they aren't running however simply amassing a paycheck, discover anyone else. Everyone of the aforementioned men and women can and can make a enormous amount of cash should you decide on to paintings with them. Further, so much markets within the US have tilted in the direction of the patrons aspect to a point. This manner you're now within the drivers seat. Everyone within the truly property enterprise demands patrons. Best of good fortune. Joe...
- Q:What would be the name for a job of a person who buys homes, fixes them up, and sells them for a profit?Also, can you tell me if this job, and being a real estate broker/agent would be a good combination of work considering agents/brokers are really part time jobs?
- they are called flippers
- Q:i am looking for a job in real estate or some sales job can anyone help?
- I have several friends in real estate. The market is tough right now but houses are still selling. You will need to find a really top agency in your area that will draw customers and understand that referrals are a huge part of your business so make sure that you have lots of good contacts.
- Q:I just got my Real Estate License in New York and I was curious to know if I now have a title, and if so, what it is...
- Lumberman is 100% correct. Hunters 2 is 100% correct---- especially when she says PITA (pain in the as)
- Q:What are the types of things I need to know about starting a real estate company in Oregon?
- Do you want to go into commercial real estate? Or manage residential homes? Do you want to buy/sell or rent/lease? Do you have prior experience in evaluating properties or have a deep understanding of the areas you wish you sell in? If you haven't taken real estate courses and received your license, I highly recommend doing that. Although real estate can be a lucrative business, it also takes a lot of research and work. If you're going into commercial real estate, the below website can be a good source of information for you.
- Q:What do you think will happen to real estate prices over the next 3 to 6 months, specifically in Atlanta?
- Atlanta is one of the fastest growing cities in the US and will continue. This is because of the attractive lack of excessive taxes (no income tax in GA), and because it is a transportation hub, readily accessable to the whole world, with ease. That means that the price of real estate is going to continue on it's phenominal increase. If you were lucky enough to own property there five years ago, and still own it, you will see a huge increase in your investment. Investors have already started the process known as flipping, where they buy a house from an uninformed owner for the full asking price, and turn around and resell it at an even higher price than anyone imagined possible. The investor does this over and over with house after house, until the increases cease. I know, because it happened in my town, already.
- Q:I am a college junior majoring in computer information systems. The only problem with that is that I feel that that isn't the path for me. I want to move into real estate because I genuinely feel I would love to do it.. I just don't have the slightest clue as to how to get started, can somebody please help me out?
- The real estate industry has a career path for you! industry body for real estate professionals in NSW - giving you the edge as you break into the industry. Before you start a real estate business in Queensland, you need to understand how the industry works, what things you need to consider in your planning. click here to more information. Go here: Real Estate Agent Geelong
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|Above US$100 Million
|North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
|Low and/or Average
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like