Waterpoof Abrasives Sanding Paper for Stainless Surface
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Waterpoof Abrasives Sanding Paper for Stainless Surface
CNBM Group Named to Fortune Global 500 for the Fourth Successive Time, Ranking the 267th
Goverment owned company
Suply free sample
We also can be made according the customers requirements
- Q:THIS IS A REAL ESTATE MENTORING PROGRAM.
- Real Estate Riches! You know the one with the obnoxious loud mouth radio ads all the time? Turns out a bunch of former students have filed an Attorney General complaint against their mentors, what a surprise! Here's the link to the CBS news story:
- Q:Hello how do you say beach real estate in spanish? Is this term use? Do it sound funny when you say it in spanish?
- Real Estate is Bienes Raices or as you asked Beach Real Estate - Bienes Raices en la Playa or Propiedad en la playa-(beach property) the capital letters aren't necessary just to enhance the words. It doesn't sound funny, real estate business is pretty serious, there and here. Feliz A?o Nuevo.
- Q:I am thinking about starting a career in real estate. I just left my job due to too much time being spent away from home (4 days at a time). I don't need medical benefits and I really don't have many bills (probably around $1200 or so). So I guess my question is, is this something I can realistically do full time right out of the gate. I would be working with Prudential Realty.
- I became a real estate agent 3 months ago in Canada, British Columbia. United states is on the Decline. I have been doing well finally after 3 months. Made a 3 million dollar commercial sale, but my first sale was a mobile home for 100 000$. A crappy mobile home for 100 000$ do the math and relocate my friend. Things are so hot up here its amazing. Vancouver, Okanagan, Island. Leave the states and start business up here. Im only 19 and even I can make a living at it. More than a decent one.
- Q:I'm thinking of getting my real estate license soon. But I'm not wanting to sell houses right off...what other occupations could I look into with my license other than selling homes? What would you recommend?? Thank you very much in advance!!
- First of all, you might want to check with realtors in your area to see how much expense is involved with just having that license. Even if you are not employed with a real estate company, there will be fees for you to have it in your pocket so to speak. Having said that, you don't have to sell houses just because you have a real estate license. Not sure what all businesses would need one but the first thing I thought of when I read your question was maybe some kind of land developement where a company is expanding and needs someone to find and buy land for them. I hate to discourage you, but right now is probably one of the worst times to get into real estate especially if you don't want to sell houses right away. Good luck
- Q:Hello,I'm not looking to do Real Estate full time or represent others. The purpose of obtaining my license is to purchase and sell on my behalf but primarily to gain access to MLS. Can I do this without a broker? Any advice?Sorry if my question is skewed or incorrect, I'm in my early 20s and I'm looking to begin investing in property and I feel like there is no downside in getting my real estate license. I lack the experience and knowledge but am aware of that. I just want to make sure it's beneficial.Thanks for your guidance and patience! Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
- Your license isn't valid without being under a broker, and that brokers insurance. A broker has to be legally responsible for you. So yes, you will need to be under a broker, as well as a member to the local RE board, to access the MLS.
- Q:What kind of offense can prevent you from getting a texas real estate license?
- Each state outlines what licenses in their state is allowed to do. You may not do much of anything unless you are working under the license of a Real Estate Broker from your state. I really don't know what a real estate person with a license is able to do in Texas. You have to check with your broker or find out from the state via the Internet or by making a telephone call to the Department of Real Estate, or what ever they call themselves in Texas. In California a licensed person may work as a property manager with a property management company. Property management company manage both residential properties as well as commercial properties. These property managers are paid a salary. They are assigned various task, so you might inquire as to what services you might be doing. Some inexperienced agents work for other agents called assistants until they have gained a little experience and then go on their own. The real estate agent pays them a small salary. These individuals hold open houses, collect signatures, take listings and other things that are outlined by the person for which they work. I hope this has been of some use to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:How does one go about becoming a real estate developer? I am currently working towards getting my real estate license to gain more experience in real estate in general, and also to have cash flow. I'm also a student in college pursuing a degree as well but my goal would be to establish my own development firm in the next few years and work on that full time, but have my degree as a back-up just in case. How else can I go about pursuing this career?
- Have you regarded into on-line certification? ProSchools presents on-line guides which might be really complete. * Construction Contractors Board (CCB) * Employer requisites and staff’ rights * Contract regulation * Construction lien regulation * Taxes, list preserving and trade practices * Project leadership * Building codes * Occupational Safety and Health Administration * Environmental regulation It's a sixteen hour path with a state certification examination on the finish. Definetely an alternative to don't forget if you are now not watching to get a further measure. Hope this is helping - well good fortune.
- Q:I just got my real estate license and I would like to know if someone could give me some good advice on where to start to get on my feet. Thanks!
- Congratulations on joining the industry. You start at the very, very bottom unless you have a network of people who are currently hoping to buy or sell. You might want to post a note (printed and looking very professional) on the board in your brokerage saying you're new and would like to hold open houses and you're available to do them what days and what times. It sucks doing other realtors' opens but it's great exposure and helps you tweak how you present yourself and how you work. That way you won't mess up on your own listings :) Don't expect to make much money for the first few months or even a year or two if you don't have a network behind you. You might want to join a team of realtors just so you can learn stuff for a few months or a year or two before you are more confident and able to be on your own. If you don't want to do that, you can jump in the deep end and just wait for listings and buyers to come knocking and do nothing in the meantime (this is what a lot of lazy newbies do and they complain about having no business. I wonder why....).
- Q:I want to start a real estate rental company in Chicago. Where we buy houses and commercial properties and rent them out. Is their a huge cost to starting a company?
- Actual property is on no account going to be an on the spot income job. It takes a while to get going at it. You better be both living at residence, married to any one who makes a just right salary, or independently wealthy whilst you . If you're going into residential, my normal estimate, now not realizing where you reside is $3,000 to get off the bottom between checking out costs, becoming a Realtor, MLS entry, and so on. You may also want to keep in mind testing industrial actual property with a commercial organization. They traditionally don't do the entire Realtor thing, and can put you salary for the primary yr at the same time you might be studying, then a 12 months of draw so you might be still getting at the least a paycheck for a even as.
- Q:I had taken a real estate class at a real estate center about 18 months ago..However, I have yet to take the exam...I am now ready to take the exam..Will the school charge me again to take the course?Do I have any rights being that I paid and there's no fine print that stipulates I must take the exam in a certain time frame?I'm in NYC, if that matters..
- Online security courses California likewise blanket themes on mathematics of real estate, for example, computation of taxes and insurance fees, valuation of properties, and proper pricing of properties. Having commonplace of these subjects will permit real estate training course California professionals to get more focused and urging when they bargain and arrange in this present reality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like