Decorative Bamboo Rod
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 Pieces It responds to consultation. pc
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Pieces per Month It changes with situations. pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bamboo Rod
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,red)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bamboo Rod
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:Please explain in detail. What all ways are there to get loan for real estate ?What do we have to give ? and what is collateral ? Thank you for taking the time for explaining it all :)
- You have a truly sticky wicket right here. I am no longer definite how well of a buddy you're to Bob or how so much he trusts you, however you need to persuade him NOT to place any of his cash into this deal. The possibilities that Bobs brother will lose his residence isn't Bobs predicament. Even if Bob places cash into the deal his brother will in most cases nonetheless lose the residence besides. If that's all the cash that Bob has on the planet, he MUST maintain onto it for himself. If Bob has no longer signed some thing, urge himi to not signal some thing with out the recommendation of an lawyer. What he could ought to do is inform the mortgage officer than any records could ought to be reviewed via my lawyer for approval earlier than signing. Best recommendation is inform Bobs brother that he CANNOT be a co signer Co signers have authorized tasks to pay if the borrower defaults. They might cross after the ten,000.00 if brother defaults. I desire your buddy listens to you. I am no longer definite wherein your buddy is within the system since you're a little uncertain approximately wether the mortgage is already in situation, or if the mortgage officer continues to be operating at the transaction.
- Q:I am a 20 year old university student and I would like to know how to start as a real estate investor? Where do I start? I mean from the very very beginning. What should I know? Where do I get the money to buy my first investment property? If youre a real estate investor, how did you start? What is the process of investing a property to getting money out of it? Im new to this so it would be like explaining real estate investing to a martian. Please tell me because I really would like to do this in the future. I want to be successful please.
- If you plan to invest in rental property, I suggest that you start by getting a job as a resident manager of an apartment building or as a property manager. That will give you a taste of the property-management aspects of owning rental property. There are also the deal-doing aspects of real estate. For that, you might get a job as a real estate agent. I did that for two years to learn about the business when I was 26. But since real estate agents are only paid on commission, you may want to take a salaried job in the business instead---for example: real-estate-brokerage secretary, salaried assistant of a top-producing agent, real-estate attorney, title-company employee, or mortgage-company employee.
- Q:Im in Turlock, Ca. Im wanting to start a career as a real estate sales person, i need help and pretty much everything. How do i get my real estate license and where do i start; how do i get out and about are there any schools that provide trainings or something. Sorry if im not clear enough but that the best way i could find a way to ask this question so HELP ME OUT PLIZZZ, oh i forgot to say that im 19 years old i don't know if my age does anything on this but just thought to tell you all.
- Make an appointment with a real estate broker or visit the local association of REALTORS. Either one could advise you but the association would be able to direct you to where you need to study. Remember that this is self employment and what you make is 100% commission with no salary. You will cover your own expenses that include the required education, fee to take the State exam, MLS fees, NAR and local board of realtors membership costs. You buy your own gas, business cards after the first set, often you pay E and O insurance and it goes on and on. Once you have your license and work under a brokerage then you will have to split all earnings with that Broker at whatever level you start. It can be 50/50 or it could be more. You want a Broker who will help and train you to list and sell real estate. All the licensing does is give you the right to work and earn a living.
- Q:Have any of you tried the Westaff real estate note home business? If so, what has been your results-successful or not?
- Never okorder Woof.
- Q:Is is best to have some sort of college degree when getting into real estate (especially when going for a broker's license)??
- You don't need a degree for real estate, but you might want a degree if you decide to do something else in your life later. Rather than throw your life into one basket (and the real estate market is quite dismal now), why not get an education so you have many more doors open no matter what you decide. You could probably even do real estate on the side while you are in school if you need the money now!
- Q:There is almost no need for education to be a real estate agent. For how long can this job survive before becoming obsolete?
- Who told you there is almost no need for education to be a real estate agent? Here in California, licensed real estate agents must provide every four years that they took continuing education in pricipals, practice and law in order to re-new their license. They also must prove education in these areas to become initially licensed as well. So where do you get your information in regards to this?
- Q:I'm 16 and thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. I'm not really smart or talented with anything in particular but I've always been really passionate about the way houses look on the outside and inside. Lol will this get me anywhere?WHAT EXACTLY DOES A REAL ESTATE AGENT DO? Explain for a silly 16 year old please? :)
- A truly property agent is a individual who is helping men and women both promote their estate or acquire estate. The estate typically is a condo, however it additionally perhaps one other variety of constitution or empty land. An agent have got to understand the marketplace significance of houses, be in a position to examine constructive and bad points of houses, know the way to put it up for sale and know the way to barter a sale. He or she additionally mainly works with monetary associations to aid men and women get the loans they ought to be in a position to shop for houses. The agent by and large works on fee and can earn a small percent of each and every sale that she or he is helping entire.
- Q:It seems that most mentors want a lot of money upfront without any guarantee. How do you find a real estate investor mentor that will work with you for a percentage of the profit on the deals you find.
- If you want to invest in real estate, you should find a local real estate investment club. There are many around. They assist you in the local customs of buying and selling real estate. You might also find this mentor in this real estate investment group. You might find one that will give you consul on your particular investment without charge. Most would be glad to assist you and help you along. This mentor might not be there 24/7 but help you with advice and paper work. There are those that might take you by your hand and show you the ropes. If all you want to do is invest in real estate, you do not need a real estate license at all. If you do get a license, if you purchase a property from an individual you would have to make all sort of disclosures. There is nothing wrong with getting a license, however, for me I found it a little burdensome. You can accomplish the same objective without the real estate license. There might be a time when you would want to hire a real estate agent. Make sure the agent you hire understand that you are an investor and not just a buyer or seller that have emotions attached to the property you are selling or buying. I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck. FIGHT ON
- Q:What is the first and best source to find out how your own local real estate market is doing? or what is the best sategy to conduct research?
- check us census reports for growth of cities and metro areas as well as counties this will give long term indication of where to invest for the long haul. Regarding short term volatility use the bad market as a buyers market and make sure your offers reflect this. This buyers market is here and shall be here for some time. The sub prime mess is far from over and write downs from banks in years to come will ensure at least 2 to 5 more years of good buying for investors and people entering the real estate market. Make sure you check prices and sales in local newspapers as well as read the local paper articles on local market activity to keep up on it. I also get real estate journals from various brokers that help me in market activity. You might think to have a few commercial brokers sign you up for there monthly news articles if you can get them free. I also read wall street journal and money magazine's articles on real estate for extra as well. I also spend a great deal of time surfing the articles and blogs online which have varying degrees of truth. I find rolling up sleeves and doing deals buying and selling really puts you in a better understanding of market forces. The wise man is seated at the gates of the market place. Old mid eastern proverb. I like realtor's, brokers,appraisers, and management companies as more sources of knowledge on that matter. Wish you luck.. you picked a great time to buy! As Warren Buffett says he buys when the bears are giving them away.
- Q:So the house next door is for sale, and the real estate guy selling it had a open house today and he was really hot and I was just wondering how the whole real estate thing works and will I most likely ever see him again?
- Consider him a sales guy for the sale of the home. If it's sold today you probably won't see your heart throb ever again until you're old enough to be in the adult world of purchasing a home and happen to run across him by chance. Simply put, outside of stalking you'll probably never see him again. Stick to the boys in your school.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$100 Million|
|Main Markets||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market|
|Company Certifications||HACCP;ISO 9001:2000|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||11-20 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||5,000-10,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||10|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered|
|Product Price Range||Low and/or Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like