Detailed Product Description of Decorative Bamboo Rod
Color coated bamboo(home decor,pole,red)
Cut the skin of the bamboo, and the paint color on the surface.
Features of Decorative Bamboo Rod
A paint uses the object for vehicles.
It is hard to be subject to the influence of ultraviolet rays etc.
Therefore, it is hard to discolor.
Gloss can be maintained over a long period of time.
Paintwork is very hard.
A crack is not attached easily.
It is strong to friction.
A paint is an object for the outdoors.
- Q:Real Estate Fraud?
- Let me make sure I have the facts straight: 1) 2 years ago, you paid someone $15,000 for some investment property. You paid this amount of money without having a title search done, and getting a warranty deed? 2) You are now complaining because in order to get a loan for the property, you are being held accountable for the lien on the property. 3) If the the person you purchased it from was a realtor, and/or you used the services of a realtor to represent yourself, you *MAY* have a suit for professional negligence/incompetence. It would be, in my opinion, professional malpractice for any real estate professional, (including an attorney if one was involved) to allow the sale to go through without a warranty deed and a title search. As you probably know by now, a quit claim deed makes no warranty of title. It just says that the person granting to you the property does so. A warranty deed, on the other hand, warrants or guarantees to you that there is a clean title. You need to consult with a real estate attorney in your state to determine what might be done. The attorney will assist you in finding the individual to help recover your money, because it is probable that there is fraud involved. Unfortunately, the chances of you recovering any monies from this individual may be pretty slim, based on the fact pattern you gave us. This should be a reminder to everyone reading this: DO NOT buy any piece of real property without a title search and a warranty deed. Never sign anything you don't understand without asking a lawyer about it. If you need a lawyer and don't have one, contact your local or state bar association and ask for a referral to a real estate attorney in your area.
- Q:What would be the steps for me to become a real estate agent?
- Call up any large real estate firm in your town, and inquire about classes and getting your license. Takes about 6 weeks or so I believe.
- Q:Real Estate in Daytona Beach?
- real estate has no feelings and does nothing; it is an inanimate thing. i think you are taking about a real estate AGENCY. CALL 3 AGENCIES and ask to talk to a buyer's agent. =[the one's that seem unethical, are dual agents/aka listing agents] can guide further
- Q:On-line school for real estate Florida?
- venicefloridarealtor You have mentioned the right information. :)
- Q:How can I become a real estate agent?
- Residential real estate does not require a college degree. In Texas it is about the equivalent of two years of college but a lot of people do it much quicker than that is a private school. I wanted a college degree. I felt like it would help me communicate with clients that have a degree. Almost any state college would have the appropriate classes and would be fine. High school classes would include any classes to do with business. Balancing account books and such. Which city to start working in depends on where you have contacts- where you are most familiar. If you go to U of H maybe you could work at a real estate company in some secretary position or assistant position and see how things work while you are going to school. Being a real estate agent is not a job. You are contract labor and that means that even though you are working at a brokerage company- you are pretty much starting a business. You must be self driven- no one will have a financial interest caring if you succeed or fail.
- Q:Getting a real estate broker license?
- You can get the answer to your question by reading the information provided on your states website. Here is a link to the real estate laws provided by the Department of Real Estate for California.
- Q:Real Estate Development Company?!?!?!?
- Well that depends. Typically the real estate agency gets a commission percentage on every property they sell ranging around 5-10%. Usually the agent who sold the property will profit about 2-4% of that. And the prices of properties in LA very on the location but I'd guess the range to be between $400,000 and $500,000. So for example, if they sell 50 properties in one year and get 7% commission, they would make $1,750,000 a year without taxes. Hope that helps.
- Q:Dividends vs Real Estate???? HELP!!!!?
- The okorder.com All the best.
- Q:Anyone invest in real estate?
- i have invested in real estate for YEARS here are a few things to know the carlton sheets of the world are full of (@(@@ , never buy a house that the mtg payment is more then 20% of your take home pay that you plan on renting out , or 30% if you live in it also your ltv (loan to vaule ) should never be higher then 80% if it is you simply can not afford the house , another thing , ya want to be wealthy or live the good life STAY OUT OF DEBT , nothing builds wealth faster then staying out of debt
- Q:Is real estate career a good job after college?
- In real estate you are an independent contractor so technically a company does not hire you in the traditional sense where you have to answer to the company like you would as an employee. A brokerage will take you in and allow you to hang your license with their brokerage for a fee or percentage of your commissions. These vary from company to company. I got out of college, worked a couple of years and decided to get my RE license a year ago. There is an incredible amount of information to take in and you have to plan on budgeting 9-12 months. I didnt have my first sale until I was about 6 months in, however now I am very busy and have closed multiple transactions in the previous 3 months. I would suggest going to realtor.org and other RE sites and start reading as much about the industry as possible. Go to the bookstore and buy a few books also. I am 28 and am 10 years younger than any of the other 60 agents in my office. I look at this as a good thing because all of those agents will be retiring ahead of me more business to snag. Also, I will be more experienced than my peers when they decide to join the industry. If you do get your license, you will be recruited by RE companies. Choose the one that will provide the best training and support. This is very important for your sucess. If you can, I would try and become an assistant for someone you can teach you the business, however that may be hard to find during this recession. As far as your college education, it probably demonstrates that you are a smart enough person to work your way through this business. Also, you contacts are going to be your main source of business and referrals. This is a stressful career with peaks and valleys of success, but if you manage your time and work hard, consistently you will succeed as I am now doing in my own business. Good Luck
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average