Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of PVC Ceiling
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 500px/625px/750px)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:real estate spanish?
- Hola, ¿cómo decir playa de bienes raíces en español? Es utilizar este término? Haz la prueba de sonido divertidos cuando se dice en español? thanks
- Q:Working Real Estate on the side?
- In North Carolina, one can only become licensed as a real estate broker. The study for a real estate agent has been combined. Loyalty floats out the window when you become licensed. Your fellow co-workers will wonder if they can trust you around their clients and the services they offer. For instance: 1. As an Admin. ***'t, you are probably a salaried (or hourly) employee (guaranteed income). Sales people are paid by commissions. No sales - no income. 2. If you were to represent a client interested in buying one of your co-worker's listings, then they'd have to exclude you from conversations. For instance: Your co-worker represents Client A (Seller). Your client (Client B) is a Buyer. If Client A's property hasn't sold in 3 months, and confides to your colleague that s/he is willing to accept $20,000 less - and you overhear of it AND tell your Client B - (and Client B has possibly considered offering full price), then your colleague and Client A will feel cheated out of $20k. Its unlikely that the Broker-in-charge of your firm will allow you to be in both roles. And yes, the BIC can/will take a % of your commission.
- Q:Real Estate Agents only, please help!?
- Talk to your Broker and I think its possible that he may want to develop a long term relationship. A big part of real estate is communications and this may serve to be a real opportunity for you. Best to you
- Q:I want to become a real estate agent?
- Dress up, put together your resume and visit every real estate office and ask for work
- Q:NJ Real Estate?
- I have no idea of the NJ market but since you'll be speculating my suggestion in the current market is to look for for sale by owner. Save your credit for future big big big transactions.
- Q:best way to incorporate for real estate?
- It depends on what your asset base is, how that is structured, type of real estate invested in, and several other factors. Are you thinking of doing this for liablity protection or for tax reasons? is this commercial or residental property? What state is it in because each state has different tax rates, different incorporation rules and costs and taxs. Without knowing more; I can't tell you which if ANY form of company id is right or cost effective. As a general rule MOST rental residental property should be held in an LLC.
- Q:coasta rican real estate?
- okorder.com for more important information about buying property in Costa Rica. We provide much information about buying real estate, immigration, moving and other matters that you should be aware of before purchasing property here. We also work with a company that represents buyers...buyers brokers. The only one in Costa Rica. If you would like more information on them, you can contact us through our blog. Best of luck and we hope to hear from you soon.
- Q:What does a real estate broker do in the home buying process?
- 1. A real estate broker or real estate agent is a person who acts as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property and attempts to find sellers who wish to sell and buyers who wish to buy. The broker has a fiduciary relationship with his clients. 2. In the United States, real estate brokers and their salespersons (commonly called real estate agents or, in some states, brokers) assist sellers in marketing their property and selling it for the highest possible price under the best terms. 3. When acting as a buyer's agent with a signed agreement (or, in many cases, verbal agreement, although a broker may not be legally entitled to his commission unless the agreement is in writing), they assist buyers by helping them purchase property for the lowest possible price under the best terms.
- Q:Why are Democrats propping up real estate?
- Land prices in Mendocino County's rural northeastern region have weathered the recession better than other areas, the result many believe that has more than a little to do with marijuana production. Of course, i''s a factor, said county Supervisor John Pinches, whose district includes the area. Overall, the value of Mendocino County real estate has declined by 1.4 pecent, or $140 million, in the last year, said county Assessor-Clerk-Recorder Sue Ranochak. That translates to a property tax loss of $1.4 million. The county's share of the loss is about $420,000, she said. Many homeowners in the county have been seeking reductions in their property taxes as their home values have plummeted. But there have been few requests in the northeastern county, Ranochak said. We haven't seen the drop in values in that area. I'll let you decide why that is, she said. Foreclosures also are rare in that area, Ranochak said. The rugged territory stretching from Laytonville to Covelo is known for its pot production. That's the major economy in the northern part of the county. That's no secret, Pinches said. But he doesn't believe it's the only thing buffering land prices there. Property values in the area did not skyrocket the way they did in some areas of Mendocino County, so they didn't suffer the same declines. The property in the north county has never been oversold like some of the properties have, Pinches said. ......Property Management Bendigo
- Q:Commercial Real Estate as a career....advice please!?
- It is usually a RE salespersons license followed by a brokers license. You can obtain the salespersons one yourself but you must work under a broker for at least a period of one year before you can get your brokers license. You need to look up your states requirements before you do anything else.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average