Detailed Product Description of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm
1.Long service life
3.Easy to install&clean
4.Eco-friendly and certified by SGS
The feature of PVC Ceiling
2) Without gap when concatenated
3) High intensity, corrode-resisting, aging-resisting
4) Due to PVC's high chemical stability,our panels can be used more than 10 years
5) Prevent fire,water,antibiotic.
6) Harmless to human being and eco-friendly
7) Accessories(corners) accompany perfectly
Different types of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
1, Glossy PVC Panel (most common type)
2, Sub-glossy PVC Panel (Natural surface handing)
3, High-glossy PVC Panel (high-light surface handling)
4, Transfer Printing PVC Panel
Specifications of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 20cm/25cm/30cm)
500px, 625px, 750px,
5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm,8mm and so on
1.70kg-3.0kg per sqm PVC Panel
5m,5.8m,5.85m,5.90m,5.95m, or by customer's requirement
35%-65% as usual,or by customer's requirement
flat/groove in the middle/groove in the ¼/grooves in... etc.
30%T/T in advance, 70% before the shipment; irrevocable L/C at sight
10 pcs/shrink wrapping or carton, per board be protected by film
Africa, Mid East, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia,Eastern Asia
Quality Test of Interior Decorative Pvc Wall Panel(width 500px/625px/750px)
Heating Rate %
No bubble, craze or spot
Resistance of acetone
Dart drop impact
0.25kg/0.5m,10 times, Pass when keep unbroken above 6 times
Size Variation in High/Low Temperature
no visible cracks
- Q:How do i get started in real estate?
- First of all you should be an independent contractor. Now having said that you are now in professional sales and as such you need to promote yourself above all else. Pick a real estate specialty that you want to start with that you think you will like, you can always switch specialties. Create a list of everyone you know or have done business with in the past. Create a bio on yourself and structure it towards servicing real estate customers and clients.Marry up with a real estate company that will market you through direct mail, newspaper advertising, direct flyers. Join local service oriented organizations that you believe in, meet new people, attend the chamber of commerce meetings and your local municipality land use meetings. Most of all make it enjoyable and not stressful. If it becomes stressful find out what creates that stress and get rid of it. Good luck it's a great business if you're not afraid to learn every day.
- Q:Thinking about a Real Estate License?
- Whether you're about to get your real estate license, or you've begun your career as a new real estate agent, plans of action will help you to do the right things at the right times for a successful start of your real estate agent career. This is a business. Successful businesses do budgets and know their expenses, as well as projected revenues. Beginning a new career as a real estate agent is exciting and you'll want to hit the ground running. Your long term success depends on many things, but a good beginning real estate business plan is one of the most important. As per my experience, i will suggest you to use real estate software, FreedomSoft, It is a real estate property management software that gives a single login for entire real estate investing business.
- Q:Proper way of finding an office at a real estate agency...?
- Realtors are independent thus it is always better to arrange appointments beforehand. The market is down, but that doesn't mean the people in charge are just hanging around the office waiting for business (or prospective agents) to walk through the door. This same concept will apply to your clientele in your future.
- Q:Is Real Estate hard? Please help?
- It is not easy. Selling real estate is tougher than most sales jobs because you don't have a product to sell all the time. Instead you have to sell yourself to a homeowner to gain their trust to market their house, or find an able buyer to represent them. Basically becoming an agent is like opening up your own business because you are your own boss and are only paid on how well you do your job. You could work at it full time and get paid nothing, which isn't uncommon for many new agents. Generally new agents are paid about 1.8% of the price of the houses they sell. This starts out with a 3% commission but because you have to split the money with your broker (often 60/40) it comes out less and then your have to pay taxes on the money including self employment tax. So if you sell a $200,000 house you would make about $3600 before taxes. But if you are lucky enough to sell 4 houses in your first year that is only $14,400. If you got a job flipping burgers you would make more. But if you are an incredible sales person you could make hundreds of thousands of dollars. The reason you see real estate jobs offered is because real estate is 100% commissioned. This means it doesn't cost the company anything to hire you, and if you do make money, the company makes money. Becoming a real estate agent does take an investment in education and other fees to get licensed and could be a great career for you. But as an agent, I highly suggest you find a different type of sales job first, to learn how to sell and build up your sales abilities. Then consider real estate. Maybe by then the market will be better too.
- Q:Homeschool/College/Real Estate?
- If your homeschool isn't accredited and isn't issuing you a diploma, you are wasting your time. You need to get involved in a different program, or maybe a cyberschool that will issue a diploma, or your highschool years are wasted, and you would then need to get your GED before starting college or to get into the real estate world.
- Q:Real estate professionals help me....?
- Beyond all the data knowledge that you need to be a real estate developer- is money. You need to be very good at raising money- and planning how to work around issues that come up. For instance the time from the very start of a project (planning it and finding the property) to the end (selling the buildings) can zoom from 5 to 10 years very easily. We don't know what the economy will be like in one year- much less ten years. We also don't know much about the building and zoning requirements will be in the future years. You will need to be constantly going back to your investors and telling them why you need more money- and why it will be a while before you can return anything to them. The Excavation of the site for the Empire State Building began on January 22, 1930 (I don't know when they got the permits or started raising money). They had no idea how long the great depression would last. It is said that it did not make a profit for the investors until 1950. So how good are you at talking people into investing huge sums of money?
- Q:how do you become a real estate agent in ny?
- I's search for an accredit online course - that way you can go at your own pace, work if you want to while your taking the classes - I'd look into classes even after you get your license that are geared toward property management for investors and home owners are hiring them all the time and here anyway practically every agent does some management because the income of strictly sales can go up and down and during the slow sales times some do strictly evictions other do everything
- Q:Real Estate career path?
- If you have enough money to start your company or your work without borrowing the money from anyone then go ahead Second option is that go get some experience learn about the company environment and little learn to work for others
- Q:real estate??
- Firstly if you are willing to become a real estate agent then get knowledge as much as you can. Check out latest market trends what's going on and about property rates you must know always. If you want to become successful real estate agent then first and must you should have to do contacts with experienced agents. They might help you. You should have to do some research about real estate business.
- Q:Car salesman vs. Real estate agent?
- Im a Car Salesman.... I hope Real Estate agents make more.
We have a specialized new product development team, developing new products and new designs to meet customers' special requirements.Our PVC ceilings, PVC wall panels and wood plastic panels are exported to clients in the Middle East, Russia, Africa, South America and other countries and regions.We welcome customers from all over the world to visit our factory.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average