BS EN877 Cast Iron Pipe
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 500吨 m.t/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Made from 100% recyclable materials, CMAX epoxy cast iron pipe systems are not only environmental friendly, but also satisfy many properties necessary to withstand the aggressive conditions both internal and external of the pipes and fittings: these properties include its excellent resistance to abrasion, corrosion, impact and fire. CMAX also has low noise transmission compared to common UPVC drainage pipe systems. CMAX is designed as long lasting building materials.
CMAX epoxy cast iron pipe systems with nominal size between 40/300mm comply with BS EN 877.BS EN 877 guarantees the quality of the materials, dimensions and tolerances, mechanical properties(like water pressure, tensile strength and brinell hardness) appearance, and the standard coating for the epoxy cast iron pipes, fittings and couplings.
- Q:i have been doing some research online and in the state of california they offer both real estate broker and real estate salespersons license. what are the main differences between the two? tia
- a real estate broker can independently function and perform all the tasks involved in real estate business,yet a sales person can only function under the supervision of a real estate broker, a salesperson can only be compensated by an employing broker and can not receive no form of monetary reward except through his broker,where as brokers can be compensated by anyone and for any service. in summary, a broker can work without agents,but no agent can work without a broker.
- Q:hi am NOT familiar with programming so kindly excuse my poor I.T. language….. Am looking for a real estate database software.A property web-based database, (1)for my self to display the properties owners info and remarks ect...(2)and to be used on the net for clients without displaying properties owners info (3)which can be custom-built for quick or detailed property searches / filters, such as … location ….and/or…. Price… and/or…. Bedrooms……and/or…photos…and so on…(4) and that uses my already existing Microsoft Excel data. My present Microsoft Excel database workbook consists of 7 sheets for a total of 50,000 properties and few hundreds of contact persons clients, contractors, notaries etc …. I also know about the ACT! by Sage Premium for Real Estate 2006 and am willing to purchase it if it can be synchronized with the database am requesting … kindly guide me to make the best buy.Thank you and best regards
- You okorder and search for software that you may be able to download. The problem is if you want something truly web enabled and customized, it could cost a fairly significant amount. Some of this can be recouped if you also agree to pay the person developing the database to host your site - either way you pay. If you can find a product in a box that suits your needs that will be the cheapest way to go. I'm not familiar with ACT! Premium for Real Estate - that may do all these things. ACT! is a very popular customer relationship management software, but I'm not familiar with whether it will suck in your existing database (it SHOULD, but I can't say if it does) and I'm also not sure if it will allow you to access it from the web. Best of luck. Joe...
- Q:What are the Pro's Con's of being a real estate agent? Im thinking of changing careers....Anything helps : )
- no salary formal archaic training requirements and--- if Pearson is the state's testing contractor,---- do not get your license in that state. Pearson is a con job and I have written proof of that! if not Pearson, you have unlimited opportunities............ and you can deal with residential, commercial land, ag, camp sites, and more!!!
- Q:I just graduated High School and I'm interested in Real Estate very much. Are there any good books I can read up on to give me an Idea and an insight on the Job? As soon as I turn 18 I want to take a few courses to aqquire my liscence. Thankyou for your help.
- Yes okorder and it's less than $19.00. Good luck
- Q:I am thinking of going to school and getting my bachelors for Real Estate, but I am not sure if they make enough? Anyone know?
- hinesville ga real estate commission
- Q:Ive been reading a few real estate books here and there on investing, I understand it for the most part. When they touch basis on Depreciation and such, I get confused they say you can depreciate the land, building, and things like the pipes and wiring. Can anyone who invests in real estate, understands depreciation, and who uses it kindly explain it? Please can example(s) be presented?--Thanks
- An investment property depreciates over 27.5 (for house or multifamily, industrial is longer) years for the building value of the purchase. 200,000 valued at say 80%building/20%land = (200K * .8)/27.5 = $5,818. This is your yearly tax write-off against any source of income. Note that usually the building value is stated on your property tax assessment. However, the higher the building value the more depreciation you can claim. If you think you can prove (only if you are audited) that the building is worth more than the assessor says (replacement value higher due to material costs, etc) then you could state a higher value. Talk to your tax advisor. When you buy things to improve your property you can also depreciate those purchases. When you paint your property you can expense the cost (write it off that year completely). Small items you can just expense like tools, some molding, a light etc. Bigger items depreciate the day they are installed not the day bought. Interior wiring and plumbing would be 27.5 years I believe. A roof, walls, major structural are the life of the building or 27.5 years. There are lots of differing depreciation rates depending on what it is, here are some examples: ?Refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, carpeting, furniture – 5 years ?Land improvements (sidewalks, fences, landscaping shrubbery, septic systems, water pipes) – 15 years ?Computers and peripherals – 5 years ?Typewriters, adding machines, copiers – 5 years ?Automobiles and trucks under 13,000 lbs. – 5 years ?Office furniture (desks, chairs, file cabinets, etc.) – 7 years ?Residential rental property building – 27.5 years ?Non-residential rental property – 39 years So for example if you bought 2 appliances for $500 on July 1st, your depreciation is $50 the first year because you installed ? way into that year, then 100, 100, 100, 100, and finally $50.
- Q:What kind of offense can prevent you from getting a texas real estate license?
- I have known people that had served time for Bank Fraud and still got a real estate license. The laws may have changed since then- but I have recently know people that were convicted of selling drugs in the past and they got a Texas license. They simply seem to check your background and decide. There is a question about prior convictions and it is my understanding that you will lose your license for lying on the application (and they do take our fingerprints). Why don't you just call Texas Real Estate Commission and tell them about your specific concern and get your direct answer?
- Q:does anyone know about or have a job in real estate?if so what can i look forward to do in it. im kinda intrested in it but i dont want to just jump in and it not be so great so to say.thanks.
- OK now the term flipping houses is considered fraud. This is when an investor buys a house, puts a little income into the home to fix some minor, usually cosmetic, things...then inflates the value of home 2 to 5 times the amount of repairs. Some people will buy older homes and renovate them. But they will keep it as an investment and rent the property out for several years. And then take out of the earned equity. Right now the housing market is slow, so if you are looking to selll a home right now, good luck. May realtors and lenders are leaving the business because they are not making any money.
- Q:Does anyone have the email for Joseph G Bucci Real Estate or for its owner? They are located in Geneseo NY.
- Hi, i do not have information on about the email of the real estate owner which you had asked. Here is an important tip about how to make money in real estate. Flipping is the most commonly used strategy for real estate business. So, if you have no extra money but you want to make money in real estate investment then you can apply this method. Flipping refers to buying properties at low price and selling it for a high price. You know the good thing when entering this type of business is that you don’t have to invest any cash to earn money.
- Q:I know some real estate agents around, but, I don't have the first clue in what to do. I need some questions answered, like what are the first steps in becoming an agent? What kind of classes do i need to take? How many hours of classes? Mature answers only please.
- OK! yes, you need to take real estate courses and pass the tests to get your license to sell RE. There are numerous 'hidden' fees once you go to work for a RE company. I would suggest you talk to a branch manager of a well known RE company. Ask lots of relevant questions. P.S. Not a real good time to get into RE, unless you are willing to ride out the sub-prime mortgage and foreclosure mess.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like