Hybrid Stepping Motor H421 (42MM) - Nema 17
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Operate Mode:Hybrid Stepper Motor
Packing:carton or pallet
Production Capacity:5000K pcs/year
I. CH Motor - Hybrid Stepping Motor H421(42MM) - Nema 17
-Step Angle: 1.8°
-Rated Current: 0.16-2.3A
-Phase Resistance: 1.2-75ohm
-Phase Inductance: 1.6-40mH
-Holding Torque: 12-54N. Cm
-Detent Torque: 1.6-3.2N. Cm
-Lead Wire No.: 4, 6
| Electrical Specification|
|Series Model||Step Angle ( o )||L|
|Rated Current (A)||Phase|
( Ω )
|Detent Torque (N.cm)||Lead|
- Q:Step 6/1.2 step motor. How many pulses do you need to turn a circle without segmenting?
- The three-phase hybrid step motor, the inherent step distance Angle is 0.6/1.2 degrees, which is determined by his mechanical structure; Usually this segment on the drive are per turn to how many steps to set up, which is how much each turn a pulse, a formula for reference: rotational speed (RPM) = (number of pulses per second)/the pulse frequency subdivision steps per revolution 】 after * 60
- Q:The principle of permanent magnet step motor
- The characteristic of permanent magnet step motor is usually two phases, torque and volume are smaller. Stepper Angle is 7.5 ° commonly or 15 °. There are two parts of the rotor and stator: the stator is the coil, the rotor is the permanent magnet. It can also be a permanent magnet, the rotor is a coil. Here's how it works: For example, when the rotor of the motor is a permanent magnet, when the current flows through the stator winding, the stator winding produces a vector field. The magnetic field forces the rotor to rotate an Angle, making the rotor's magnetic field aligned with the stator's magnetic field. When the stator's vector field spins an Angle. The rotor also moves in an Angle with the field. Each input an electric pulse, the motor turns an Angle further. The angular displacement of the output is proportional to the number of pulses in the input, and the speed is proportional to the pulse frequency. If you change the order of the winding, the motor will reverse. The rotation of the step motor is controlled by controlling the number of pulses, the frequency and the electrical sequence of each phase winding of the motor. Permanent magnet step motor is characterized by simple mechanism, low noise, adjustable speed. It is widely used in bank, office equipment, telecommunications equipment, printers, photocopiers, fax machines, scanners, textile machinery, medical treatment, automatic control and stage lighting, building automatic control valve, monitoring and control system, electric, electric curtain, science and education instruments, air conditioning and other fields.
- Q:Is the stepping motor and servo motors the same
- Low frequency characteristics In low speed, the step motor is prone to low frequency vibration. The vibration frequency is related to the load condition and drive performance, and the frequency of vibration is generally considered to be half the frequency of the motor. The low-frequency vibrations, determined by the principle of stepping motor, are very bad for the normal operation of the machine. When the stepper motor work in low speed, general damping technology should be adopted to overcome the low frequency vibration phenomenon, such as add damper on motor, or drive the segmentation technology, etc. Ac servo motors are very stable, even at low speeds. Ac servo system has a resonance suppression function, can cover the mechanical rigidity, and internal system has the function of frequency resolution (FFT), can detect the mechanical resonance point, is advantageous for the system adjustment.
- Q:The difference between stepping motor, steering machine, servo motor?
- Step induction motor: a ring that converts electrical pulse signals into angular displacement or line displacement. The simple thing is that the Angle and the number of turns are controlled by the electrical impulse signal. So he just depends on the pulse signal to determine how much rotation. There is no sensor, so the stop Angle will be biased. But the precise impulse signal minimized the bias Servo motor: servo control circuit to control the speed of the motor, controlling the rotation position through the sensor. So location control is very precise. And the rotational speed is variable.
- Q:Doubt the speed of the step motor
- Different motor and drive the performance of different, depending on your application occasions, in the case of no-load, 42 57 motor up to 2000 RPM is not completely not possible, but this time, the force is so small, 24 v power supply 57 motor racing would be reached around 0.01 NM, 48 v power supply 57 motor racing can reach about 0.03 NM, more than just refer to my company's motor,
- Q:Is the torque characteristic characteristic of the step motor? Does the servo motor have a moment characteristic curve?
- The moment frequency characteristic is not unique to the step motor. All motors have a relationship between the input frequency and the output torque. This is the relationship between the value of the output torque at different input frequencies. For stepping motors, however, the output torque decreases rapidly as input increases frequently. In engineering, the design and application of this characteristic of the motor is brought to the attention of design and application. The project is to ensure that the torque must meet the requirements at any speed. Both: stepper motor input frequency, the output torque of the punctuation, must fall on the rotational speed of shaft torque frequency graph, the frequency axis, characteristic curve, within the scope of the surrounding to work properly. Other motors (e.g., servo motors), because in a very large speed range, the output torque varies little, which is what we call constant torque output. This is the main difference between stepping motor and other motors in design and usage. It is also one of the main disadvantages of stepping motor in performance.
- Q:How does the step motor achieve position control
- Ha! Ha! If you want an accurate position control it's not just about stepper motor control circuit with you, because of stepper motor step but a common thing and also is a bad deal with problems. This can only be reduced to the lowest level in the control method, if you want to be precise in position control, preferably with a closed-loop scheme. Because the control of this step motor is the product of the number of pulses that are given and the step Angle of this step into the motor to be converted to your actuator. Ha! Ha! Just fear that when resistance is large, you give the pulse but it can't move.
- Q:How many kilograms does it take to get into the motor
- 57 stepper motor according to the fuselage length is different, different current, static torque from zero a few cattle or two meters, single power from the point of view, selection of 2 meters of above 57 motor, control of friction resistance good, two solutions can be implemented, the first solution much higher reliability. 30 times 9.8 times 2 over 60 is 9.8 W; 8 * 9.8 * 20/60 = 26W motor power estimate: 2 * 2 * 3.14 * 150/60 = 31.4 W. The size of the gear (the speed of the motor, the speed you want to reach) is chosen, the choice is smaller than the speed, and the choice is too big to fail.
- Q:The difference between dc brushless motor and step-motor
- Speed stepper motors will also be able to locate, need special control and power supply, popular as an example, through programming can be concessions into the speed of the motor according to 720 degrees per second, around 36 degrees 30 minutes. Of course, you can't have a different precision. The speed of the stepping motor is reduced.
- Q:What is the step motor
- Stepping driving system is also a kind of servo system, the only control way is open loop control, is not like ac servo closed-loop control, there may throw step, but mainly in choosing a stepper motor, completes the motor selection, will not lose the step in actual operation, but the cost is very low, stepping driving system is only 1/4 ~ 1/3 of the servo system. And step motor control scheme also got very fast development, such as the INAS EZS series products also USES closed-loop control, high speed performance is significantly improved, and during downtime without setting problem of the servo.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range