0.9degree 2phase Stepper Motor with High Torque
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:100
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:0.9 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
Step Angle 0.9degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 500VAC for one minute
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 28N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 10N
1. NEMA17 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: FXD42H434 - 095-09
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 0.9 degree
7. Motor Height: 34mm
8. Current: 1.0A
9. Resistance: 4.2Ω
10. Inductance: 4mH
11. Motor Weight: 0.22KG
12. Holding Torque: 1.6Kg. Cm
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:Stepper motor speed is achieved by adjusting the pulse width or the number of pulses
- Is the frequency! By the frequency generator, the PWM modulation operation is assigned to the axes (the partial motor), The frequency is basically fixed, non-linear composite motion, different axial pulse width. The number of pulses is the amount of the rotor, also called the step number, and each motor has a fixed (Angle/step) number. When the non-linear compound motion, the calculating axis frequency and the width of the pulse are fixed (relative, the linear cutting is affected by the processing current), and the other axis is changed by the change of the fixed quantity!
- Q:Is the stepping motor fast?
- The step motor speed is not very fast, but the gearbox can be carried out. Its greatest feature is the ability to pinpoint control. The high speed can choose brushless dc motor, tens of thousands of revolutions per minute is fine.
- Q:The step motor and the servo motor are big
- They say so much is crap, look at the parameters, torque. In addition, the step motor usually has no big power motor, servo has. Heavy load or servo.
- Q:What is the connection between PLC and motor, including ordinary motors and stepper motors.
- PLC links with ordinary motor, controlled by the PLC contactor, contactor control motor, or with PLC control inverter, the inverter control motor, power inverter supply, step motor (including servo), controlled by the controller, the power source controller, PLC controller.
- Q:What is a step motor? What is the function and principle? thank you
- Now more commonly used stepping motor including reactive stepper motor (VR), permanent magnet stepper motor (PM), hybrid stepping motor (HB) and single-phase stepper motor, etc.
- Q:The maximum surface temperature of the step motor is permissible
- The highest temperature on the outside can be determined according to the quality of each brand, normally 70 to 80 degrees is normal. First, you need to understand why the step motors heat up For all kinds of stepping motors, the interior is composed of iron core and winding coils. Winding resistance, electricity will produce loss, the loss is proportional to the square of the size and the resistance and current, this is the copper loss, we often say that if the current is not a standard dc or sine wave, will also produce harmonic loss; The core has a hysteresis vortex effect, which also produces loss in the alternating magnetic field, which is related to material, current, frequency and voltage, which is called iron loss. Copper damage and iron loss are shown in the form of fever, which affects the efficiency of the motor. Stepper motor general pursuit of position precision and torque output, the efficiency is low, the current is compared commonly big, high harmonic components, the frequency of the alternating current is also change with speed, thus stepping motor are widespread fever, than the general ac motor serious condition.
- Q:The number of impulses needed to step into the motor is to include the acceleration and deceleration phase
- Slow down. Each stage is controlled by pulse, accelerate the PLC control of stepping motor, if I need 1000 pulse, or just uniform phase pulse, that these 1000 pulse type includes the four stages of pulse number, due to the step motor to go through four stages, acceleration, deceleration, uniform, low speed. Uniform: 1000 pulse is the total number of pulses, four stages at low speed, low speed pulse number is given out by the four phases of 1000 if according to you, then the acceleration, deceleration, including the acceleration, uniform, that is, if the setting of the output pulse is 1000 the total number of pulses. These 1000 pulse type includes the four stages of pulse number, not only the uniform phase of the pulse, acceleration, uniform, slow, low speed in the process of the four, add deceleration process, this process takes time step motor is also go at the same time, the number of pulses that time is counted in the total number of pulses, as long as your time to determine the acceleration and deceleration, the number of pulses as to when the deceleration is how much the underlying their calculation are done.
- Q:What is the step length of the step motor? How do you walk the motor in step?
- The step motor has the Angle of the Angle, the drive is subdivided and then the pulse number that the motor needs to rotate a week is calculated
- Q:What is the distribution of the step motor ring
- The first step should be to understand the mechanism and principle of the step motor, which is the rotor of a permanent magnet, and how many different slots are on the rotor. A stator is a phase winding 2) the rotation principle, which circulates the various phase wheels into direct current, creates a rotating magnetic field, which is rotated by the rotating field. The faster the magnetic field spins, the faster the motor spins
- Q:What is the difference between a step motor and a brushless motor
- The consistent place for stepping motor and brushless motor is the need to move through the electrical pulse. But brushless motor without stepper motor design theory so only to a certain extent, the same properties, many ways to do less than precise control of stepping motor.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range