0.9degree 2phase Stepper Motor with High Torque
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:100
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:0.9 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
Step Angle 0.9degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 500VAC for one minute
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 28N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 10N
1. NEMA17 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: FXD42H434 - 095-09
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 0.9 degree
7. Motor Height: 34mm
8. Current: 1.0A
9. Resistance: 4.2Ω
10. Inductance: 4mH
11. Motor Weight: 0.22KG
12. Holding Torque: 1.6Kg. Cm
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:What is a step motor? What is the function and principle? thank you
- Stepping motor is an actuator that converts electrical impulses into angular displacement. When stepping drive receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed Angle (called "step Angle"), its rotation is based on the Angle of the fixed step by step. It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment. The step motor can be used as a control special motor, and it is widely applied to various open loop control, using the characteristics of not accumulated error (100% accuracy).
- Q:What is the characteristic of step motor? Compared with dc motors, what advantages does it have?
- The cost is low, the drive simple: because it is open loop control, saves the feedback device such as coder, so simplify the system composition, can reduce the cost effectively again. However, the rotation of the step motor is a fast and repetitive "start-stop-start-stop" process, so the rotational smoothness is not as good as the dc motor. The step motor also has a resonant frequency, and when the motor is working at a certain speed interval, the driven pulse may be tuned to cause the motor to shake. In addition, in the event of a pulse to drive motor (commonly known as "step", may appear because of the interference signal, etc), the open loop system and compensation cannot be detected. The problem can be solved by adding coders, but it will lead to higher costs and more complex drivers.
- Q:The step motor is hot with no load
- The same device, if not identical, can be ignored. Different brands of motor structure, design and material are different, causing internal production of iron and copper loss, and the heat is different. The possibility of motor problem is greater. But there is such a big difference between heat and fever, and it can't be said that there is no heat.
- Q:What is the difference between the two phase step motor series and the parallel
- So the two-phase motor has two phase step actuation, and the four phase eight wire motor has parallel, series, unipolar three kinds of connection. And connection method: four two two phase and phase winding, the winding resistance and inductance exponentially decreases, and when the motor running speed performance is good, high speed with load torque, but the motor need two times the rated current input current, fever is larger, the driver output capacity requirements increase. In series, the winding resistance and inductance increases exponentially, motor stability during low speed running, less noise and fever, to drive demand is not high, but high-speed torque loss is big. So the user can choose the four-phase eight line step motor connection method according to the requirement. Two phase stepper motor only two on the stator winding, has four stages, the step is 1.8 °, half step is 0.9 °. In the drive, it is possible to control the circuit and current direction of the two phase winding. And four phase step motor with four windings on the stator, eight root, the step is 0.9 °, half step 0.45 °, but need to control four windings of the drive, the circuit is relatively complex.
- Q:Why does a step in a motor have a lot of heat
- There are several reasons for stepper motor fever: The current of the actuator is larger than that of the motor. The speed of the motor is too fast. The inertia of the motor and the torque of the positioning torque are high, so even the medium speed can be hot, but it does not affect the life of the motor Motor demagnetization points in 130-200 ℃, so the motor in the 70-70 ℃ belongs to the normal phenomenon, as long as less than 130 ℃, generally do not have what problem, if you really feel overheated, sent the current set of drive motor about 70% of the rated current or speed reduce some.
- Q:What is the meaning of step 1, 1204, 1605,1610?
- What you're talking about is not the type of the step motor, but the type of the screw. For example in 1605: 16 is the diameter of the screw is 16mm. 05 is the lead, which is the distance from the screw to move the load to the 5mm. 1605 that is to say, the 16mm diameter of the screw will drive the load along the 5mm. 1204 means that the screw with a diameter of 12mm will move a circle and will drive the load up to 4mm.
- Q:How does the step motor start?
- The stepping motor moves from rest to a certain speed, which requires a gradual acceleration, otherwise the phenomenon of "missing step" occurs. The larger the power, the greater the inertia, the longer it takes to get started. As a result, the pulse frequency of the output of the controller should be accelerated from 0 to the required value of the actual revolution. In order to accelerate the pulse speed, the power and load characteristics of the motor should be considered, the time constant. It can also be determined through actual debugging.
- Q:Is the torque characteristic characteristic of the step motor? Does the servo motor have a moment characteristic curve?
- The moment frequency characteristic is not unique to the step motor. All motors have a relationship between the input frequency and the output torque. This is the relationship between the value of the output torque at different input frequencies. For stepping motors, however, the output torque decreases rapidly as input increases frequently. In engineering, the design and application of this characteristic of the motor is brought to the attention of design and application. The project is to ensure that the torque must meet the requirements at any speed. Both: stepper motor input frequency, the output torque of the punctuation, must fall on the rotational speed of shaft torque frequency graph, the frequency axis, characteristic curve, within the scope of the surrounding to work properly. Other motors (e.g., servo motors), because in a very large speed range, the output torque varies little, which is what we call constant torque output. This is the main difference between stepping motor and other motors in design and usage. It is also one of the main disadvantages of stepping motor in performance.
- Q:What happens when the step motor lock stops and stops?
- Are the two motors the same? If it is the same, the drive to the motor will have another signal input, which will allow the motor to be unlocked when the input signal is entered. Not two signals are different.
- Q:How do you control step by step motor?
- The step motor requires the driver to control and then outputs the step signal with the single chip to control the drive output signal to the motor. Note the drive segmentation and current.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range