0.9degree 2phase Stepper Motor with High Torque
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:100
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:0.9 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
Step Angle 0.9degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 500VAC for one minute
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 28N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 10N
1. NEMA17 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: FXD42H434 - 095-09
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 0.9 degree
7. Motor Height: 34mm
8. Current: 1.0A
9. Resistance: 4.2Ω
10. Inductance: 4mH
11. Motor Weight: 0.22KG
12. Holding Torque: 1.6Kg. Cm
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:What is the principle of the three-phase six-step motor?
- Torque: once the electricity, will produce magnetic field between the stator (magnetic flux Ф) when the rotor and stator stagger Angle force F and Ф (d/d theta) is proportional to the magnetic flux Ф = S Br * S Br for flux density, S for permeability area is proportional to the Br L * d * L F as the core effective length, d for rotor diameter Br = N, N I/R, I for the excitation winding ampere turn to take the number of turns (current) R magnetic resistance. Torque and motor torque force = * radius effective volume * * flux density is proportional to the number of ampere turns (only consider linear state) as a result, effective volume, the greater the motor excitation, the greater the number of ampere turns on the air gap between rotor is smaller, the greater the motor torque, and vice versa.
- Q:Remote control step motor to solve the problem
- Stepping motor controller is itself part of the first to choose to suit your driving mode of motor current and driver chips, such as common motor phase two to four lines, 2 6 line, line 4 phase 5, 3 phase 3 wire, three phase four wire, 5 phase 6 line and so on. And only stepping clock driver chip input signal is, direction, can make three signals, in this way, the remote control also does not want to use the three signals to control. Remote if it is, however, cable, reliability can also, if the wireless control, reliability is poor, so the problems involving whether there is a strict localization requirements, if any, closed loop control, have to do that is to say, spinning the motor side must have the rotary encoder is used to ensure no step, implements the rotation of the specified Angle.
- Q:The maximum surface temperature of the step motor is permissible
- The effects of fever Electric motor fever, although not normally affecting the life of the motor, is not necessary for most customers. However, severe fever can have some negative effects. Internal parts such as motor thermal expansion coefficient of different lead to the change of structural stress and internal air gap of tiny change, affects the dynamic response of the motor, high speed will be easy to out of step. In some cases, excessive heating of electric motors, such as medical devices and high-precision testing equipment, are not allowed. Therefore, the heating of the motor should be controlled.
- Q:The step motor commutator vibrates.
- No special delay is required. But the software should be able to make the speed as a continuous gradient rather than a mutation. "On the analysis of the similar physical inside we throw objects" of sports: first by uniformly retarded motion, speed is reduced to zero after they became a uniformly accelerated motion in the opposite direction. Do not have an operation that "mutates" at a certain speed, or is "mutated" at a certain speed. This "mutation" naturally produces shock vibrations. As for the acceleration of the "uniform acceleration" and "uniform velocity", it can be determined by the inertia size of the step motor's performance and load.
- Q:How do you solve the screw sloshing of the straight line of the shaft?
- Low load low speed setting small current, while high load revs require large current. There's no mathematical formula that is set by the actual situation, right
- Q:What are the important technical parameters of step motor?
- The phase number of the step motor: the number of coils inside the motor, the two phase, three-phase and five-phase step motor are commonly used. Number of beats: the number of impulses required for a periodic change in a magnetic field, or the state of conduction, in terms of m, or the number of impulses required to turn a tooth from an electric motor.
- Q:What do you mean by stepping into an electric motor?
- The driving power is to turn on the drive chip or the internal circuitry of the drive.It's kind of like a brake, and you need it to go away when you need it.
- Q:The difference between the servo motor and the step motor
- I take it very seriously, to answer the question of science, to be sure, not to mislead the questioner, and the answers of these answers are misleading Performance comparison of stepper motor and ac servo motor The step motor is a discrete motion device that is intrinsically linked to modern digital control technology. In the domestic digital control system, the application of stepping motor is very broad. With the advent of full digital communication servo system, ac servo motor is increasingly applied to digital control system. In order to adjust to the development trend of digital control, most of the motor control system is used as an actuator motor. Although the two are controlled in similar ways (pulse train and direction), there are significant differences in performance and application situations. Now compare the performance of the two.
- Q:The difference between dc brushless motor and step-motor
- The difference between a dc brushless motor and a stepper motor is: 1) dc brushless motor is faster than stepper motor. Dc brushless motor is controlled by the hold-element location. Stepper motor is driven by single pulse voltage directly, don't need a hall element, can be added to the motor by controlling the number of pulses to precise positioning rotation Angle. 3) the principle of driver is different, so the general dc brushless motor is used to control the low precision. The step motor is used to control the higher precision.
- Q:PLC control step motor problem
- The first step is that you should have a pulse of 3200 pulses. The domestic stepper motor can also go up to 600, without any doubt about stepping motor performance! The frequency of 8000HZ, I think you should check your pulse output if you have a question, do you use the high speed pulse output module? And then you have a separate PLC control motor or a connection with other devices! PLC model?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range