86mm Size Stepper Motor
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:50
Operate Mode:Two Phases Eight Steps
Step Angle:1.8 Degree
Step Angle Accuracy:±5%
Speed of The Motor:High and Low Speed
Origin:Changzhou City Jiangsu Province China
Production Capacity:200000 PCS Per Year
1.8° 86mm Hybrid Stepper Motor-NEMA34
Step Angle ------------------- 1.8° ± 5%
Temperature Rise ------------- 80° Max
Ambient Temperature -------- -20° ~+50°
Insulation Resistance--------- 100 MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength: ------------ 1800VAC for 1S 5mA
Shaft Radial Play --------------- 0.02Max. (450g-load)
Shaft Axial Play ----------------- 0.08Max. (450g-load)
Max. Radial force----------------- 220N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force------------------- 60N
Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
|Model No.|| Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque|| # of Leads|| Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia|| Mass|
|( ° )||(L)mm||A||Ω||mH||N. m||No.||Kg. cm||g. cm||Kg|
- Q:The principle of permanent magnet step motor
- There is not much difference between the reactive step motor and the permanent magnet. I didn't have to go into the electrical machine. The new book has no idea. After you have read the books you borrowed, there should be no problem.
- Q:Is the stepping motor and servo motors the same
- The torque characteristics are different The output torque of the stepping motor decreases with the speed of the revolution, and falls sharply at high speed, so the maximum working speed is 300 ~ 600RPM. Ac servo motor for constant torque output, that is, at its rated speed (2000 RPM and 3000 RPM) of less than, can be rated output torque and constant power output above the rated speed for. Four, overload ability is different The step motor is generally not overloaded. Ac servo motor has the capability of overload. With the example of the panasonic ac servo system, it has the capability of speed overload and torque overload. The maximum torque is three times the rated torque, which can be used to overcome the moment of inertia of the inertia load. Stepper motor because there is no this kind of overload capacity, in order to overcome the inertia moment when selection, often need to select a larger torque of the motor, and the machine during the normal work and don't need that big torque, there is a moment of waste phenomenon.
- Q:How do you learn to step motor and step motor drive
- Roughly know about the structure, the most important thing is to learn to control its movement, such as single phase only three clap, electricity way every change is a clap, three clap is electricity way step by step change change three times a week, each time only one match for the list. Twice a call is called a double. Three-phase single three modes - W - U, U - V three-phase double three UV - VW - WU - UV, three-phase double six take U - UV - V - VW - W - WU - U, and drive control, useful office more useful PWM, it's on your own understanding
- Q:Doubt the speed of the step motor
- Hi, there are many different kinds of steps in the motor. Berger lahr stepper motor such as Germany, he rated speed 3500 r/min, don't believe, but the price is high, prices are much higher than domestic servo motor, berger lahr is grasp quality regardless of price. Speed: 35, 39, 42, these three series of stepper motor is due to the inertia small, the torque is small, so the speed is usually in the 300-500 turn, 42 can reach about 600. 57, 86, 110, all three of the motor speed can reach 2000 r (just motor idling, without any load, because there is almost no effort at this speed motor, a hand grasp stop), effective speed motor and strength of the case, namely the three motor speed almost at about 600-1200. Our company's electric motor is the step motor of the thunder race, I do the test at ordinary times, the speed is also as mentioned above
- Q:Do you choose the step motor or the servo motor?
- The servo is closed-loop control, and the step is not closed loop, so the accuracy of servo wins. The bottom line is whether you are actually using the work, or the application of the class, or something else.
- Q:What is the connection between PLC and motor, including ordinary motors and stepper motors.
- PLC links with ordinary motor, controlled by the PLC contactor, contactor control motor, or with PLC control inverter, the inverter control motor, power inverter supply, step motor (including servo), controlled by the controller, the power source controller, PLC controller.
- Q:Why does the stepping motor stop the brakes
- The step motor itself has the torque, and the torque of the electric motor can be used to lock the motor, which is equivalent to the brake. But if the stepper motor torque is not enough big, need more locked torque, or outage hind leg motor keep lost moment can consider the use of the stepper motor with brake. Stepper motor brake generally have a spring type and permanent magnet, including permanent magnet brake faster response speed (within 50 ms can lock), low noise, less heat, can be electric braking or electric braking, but off the electric brake is more commonly used. The permanent magnet cost is a bit more expensive, the manufacturer is relatively few, can see the information and explanation of the permanent magnet brake on the website of shenzhen weicott electromechanical co., LTD. With big reduction ratio of the reducer and a stepper motor keep torque or braking torque can also have the brakes, but good reducer more expensive than the brake, if just for the sake of brake USES think there is no need for this choice.
- Q:What is the control of the frequency converter
- It is controlled by the driver of the step motor. The main function of step motor drive breakdown is to improve the precision of stepping motor. It usually subdivided by 2, 4, 8, 16, 16, 32,62,128,256,512... In foreign countries, the step system is mainly adopted by the two-phase hybrid step motor and corresponding subdivision drive. But in domestic, the masses of users to understand "segmentation" is not special, just think, segmentation is in order to improve the accuracy, actually otherwise, segmentation mainly is to improve the performance of the motor, the instructions are as follows: stepping motor subdivision control is precisely controlled by the driver of stepping motor phase current, the two-phase motor, for example, if the rated current of motor is 3 a, if you are using a conventional drive (such as a common mode of constant current chopper) driving the motor, every step motor running, in its winding current will mutations from 0 to 3 a or 3 a mutation to 0, the great changes in phase current, is bound to cause vibration and noise of motor running. If using subdivision driver, under the conditions of 10 subdivision drive the motor, step motor each run A micro, current changes in the winding is only 0.3 A, rather than 3 A, and the law of electric current is A sine curve changes, thus greatly improve the motor vibration and noise,
- Q:Stepper motor speed is achieved by adjusting the pulse width or the number of pulses
- Is the frequency! By the frequency generator, the PWM modulation operation is assigned to the axes (the partial motor), The frequency is basically fixed, non-linear composite motion, different axial pulse width. The number of pulses is the amount of the rotor, also called the step number, and each motor has a fixed (Angle/step) number. When the non-linear compound motion, the calculating axis frequency and the width of the pulse are fixed (relative, the linear cutting is affected by the processing current), and the other axis is changed by the change of the fixed quantity!
- Q:How does PLC drive the step motor
- How much control stepping motor to turn the main you need to step by step motor from the point of view to calculate how much need one revolution of the motor pulse, such as step Angle is 0.9 ° need to give one revolution of the stepper motor, motor drive 360/0.9 = 400 pulse, turn a half circle is 200 pulse. Step forward motor drive information you first understand! Stepper motor speed is by changing the pulse frequency to control, PWM output control with PLC is more convenient, how fast speed does not affect the stepper motor, much depends on the number of pulse. Note that the faster the speed of the motor, the smaller the torque, and you can adjust the speed of your application in case you lose the step.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range