Stepper Planetary Gear Motor (H281-1) 28mm
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Number of Poles:4
Type:Hybrid Stepper Motor
Gearbox:Has One Gearbox
Hybrid Stepper Planetary Gear Motor
|Motor Electrical Specification|
|Series Model||Step Angle ( o )||L|
|Rated Current (A)||Phase|
|Detent Torque (N.cm)||Lead|
|Other Motor Electrical Specification please refer to Hybrid Stepper Motor web|
|We can manufacture products according to customer's requirements|
- Q:Does the stepping motor and servo motor have self-locking?
- Normally the electricity is self-locking. Of course, the lock can be removed and controlled as needed.
- Q:The stepping motor is shaking and the direction is uncertain.
- One possibility is that the signal interferes, causing the step motor to drop. So it's best to look at the waveform before the drive
- Q:Why do we take the small step Angle
- Step distance, the smaller the Angle, the higher positioning accuracy, we step distance of two-phase hybrid stepping motor Angle is 1.2 degrees, usually through each step we step subdivision drive can reach minimum 0.009 degrees or less
- Q:How does the step motor start?
- How to speak? The step motor starts with four aspects: load, acceleration time, voltage and current, drive. In general internal procedures are in place to make good printers, country can rule out the possibility of acceleration time, voltage and current is relative to drive, if your driver and motor can't match each other, will be very easy to burn, big load can lead to burn, not only will be blocked, so the load side also can be ruled out, so I suggest you check the drive and motor matches. As for the load large motor can't start the problem, the voltage and current are related, the influence of the current is large, but current if will cause the whole machine heating, I don't recommend increase current. The most direct method is to change the motor of a big torque, because the price is also very little, convenient and quick. Ha ha
- Q:Is the torque characteristic characteristic of the step motor? Does the servo motor have a moment characteristic curve?
- The word "moment frequency" is not very accurate, so it's better to turn the torque, which means the torque changes as the speed changes Usually under rated speed servo motor, can output the continuous rated torque (note can be, how much actual output associated with working state), above the rated speed, can according to the constant power output (can be, the actual output power associated with state, such as your load bearing is small, the natural power is small)
- Q:Can a pulse signal from a PLC be given two steps at the same time?
- The impulse input of any step drive is a decoupling of the light, so theoretically the problem is small. But what is the purpose of this design? Synchronization?
- Q:How little force does a phase 6 step into an electric machine? How do you turn the torque?
- There are three main types of stepper motors: the equation of Variable, VR, Permanent Magnet, PM, and Hybrid Stepping, HHS. Step motor and driver selection: To determine how much torque is required: static torque is one of the main parameters of the step motor. Large torque motor is required when loading. When the torque indicator is large, the motor is also large. To determine the speed of the motor: when the speed requirement is high, the electric motor with a large current and low inductance should be chosen to increase the power input. The higher power supply voltage is applied when selecting the drive. The installation specification of the motor is chosen: 57, 86, 110, etc., which is mainly related to the torque requirement. Determine the location accuracy and vibration requirements: determine whether or not to subdivide, and how much segmentation is required. According to the electric current, subdivision and power supply voltage selection drive.
- Q:What is the difference between step two and three? Commonly used that?
- The step of the two phases is 1.8 degrees, and the three-phase step is 1.2 degrees. The three-phase ratio is higher than the two phases, and the two phases are larger than the three phases. Now the most common ones are two-phase stepping motors.
- Q:What are the step motor parameters and characteristics?
- Some basic parameters of the step motor: Inherent step distance of motor: It means that the control system sends a pulse signal, the Angle that the motor spins. Motor factory is given a step away from the Angle of value, such as 86 byg250a type motor is given a value of 0.9 ° / 1.8 ° (half step work step 0.9 °, the whole work of 1.8 °), the interval Angle may call it the 'inherent interval Angle motor, it is not necessarily the motor when the actual work of real interval Angle, real interval Angle and drive on. Step motor: It refers to the number of coils within the motor, which are currently used in two phases, three phases, four phases and five phase stepping motors. Step motor phase number is different, it is apart from the different Angle, the general step of the two-phase motor pitch Angle is 0.9 ° / 1.8 ° and 0.75 ° of three-phase / 1.5 ° and 0.36 ° of five phase / 0.72 °. When the driver is not broken, the user mainly depends on the step of the different phase to meet the Angle of the step. If you use a subdivision drive, the "phase number" will become meaningless, and the user simply changes the score on the drive and can change the step Angle. HOLDING TORQUE:
- Q:How does the step motor equivalent set
- The drive is 32 and it's divided into 32 So each step in the driver's motor is 1.8 degrees and 32 = 0.05625 degrees
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range