1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mh Inductance Micror Motor
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Step Angel:1.8 Degree
Holding Torque:3.4 N.M
Production Capacity:200, 000PCS/Month
1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mH inductance micro sstepper motor
Step Angle 1.8degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 820VAC for 1s 3mA
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 220N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 60N
1. NEMA8 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: JK86HS67 - 5904
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 1.8 degree
7. Motor Height: 67mm
8. Current: 5.9A
9. Resistance: 0.28Ω
10. Inductance: 1.7 mH
11. Motor Weight: 1.7 KG
12. Holding Torque: 3.4 N. M
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
1.8 degree Size 86mm Hybrid stepper motor. 3D Printer stepper motor
86mm size stepper motor, NEMA34 stepping motor,
Small stepping motors, 2 phase 86mm stepper motor, Stepper motor 86mm size
Hybird Stepper Motors
1) CE and RoHS approved
2) We can develop customer design version
Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor.
CNC router stepper motor.
About our manufacturer:
We are a professional manufacturer for Stepper motor, Stepper driver, BLDC motor and DC motor. We can supply OEM service.
Our products all with CE and RoHS.
Welcome you visit our company Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Depending on advanced technology and knight service, we establish a good and diligent team and keep nice business relationship with a large amount of worthy clients in global market. We are prepared to provide the best products to clients at competitive price.
Timely after-sales service.
If you need more information. Please contact with us, our contact information:
Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Ms Jane
More Quantity. More discount! ! !
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:Step 2: what does the 5 phase mean
- There are three types of stepper motors: permanent magnetic (PM), reactive (VR) and hybrid (HB). The permanent magnet step is generally two phases, the torque and volume are small, the step Angle is usually 7.5 degrees or 15 degrees.
- Q:What is the difference between the stepper motor and the servo motor?
- This is not likely to be similar to the servo performance, choosing servo is mainly the high accuracy and the constant torque output is better than the step motor. This gap is mainly determined by the physical structure of servo and stepper, although stepper positioning accuracy will be improved after adding the encoder, but recommend suite stepper motor torque output and high speed down very fast problem still cannot be solved, servo when in rated 3000 turn, for instance can still maintain its rated torque output, step might be to 1500 turn when the moment is only he remained one of the three points of the torque. So the step plus encoder has limited performance improvements, mostly just a publicity stunt.
- Q:The current and voltage of the step motor, inductance
- A small, current high performance will be better.I hope my answer will help you
- Q:The step motor and the servo motor are big
- Torque-speed characteristics different ac servo motor as the constant torque output, namely in the rated speed (generally is 2000 RPM and 3000 RPM) of less than, can output rated torque and constant power output above the rated speed of stepper motor's output torque increases with speed decreases, and at a high speed when they fell sharply, so its maximum working speed is in commonly 300 ~ 600 RPM The overload ability of different ac servo motor has the capability of overload and torque overload. Its maximum torque for two to three times the rated torque, can be used to overcome inertia load at startup moments of inertia moment of stepper motor is generally not have overload ability, in order to overcome the inertia moment when selection, often need to select a larger torque of the motor, and the machine during the normal work and don't need that big torque, there is a moment of waste phenomenon
- Q:What is the connection between PLC and motor, including ordinary motors and stepper motors.
- PLC links with ordinary motor, controlled by the PLC contactor, contactor control motor, or with PLC control inverter, the inverter control motor, power inverter supply, step motor (including servo), controlled by the controller, the power source controller, PLC controller.
- Q:The difference between the servo motor and the step motor
- The individual thinks the key difference is 3 points: 1, the primary difference: the servo is closed loop control, with feedback, know where to go. Step in and just do not respond, go where you don't know, unless you get to the trigger condition of the destination. 2, the accuracy is different, the servo is the storage digit precision is high, and the step forward is at one degree in time, the accuracy is not as the servo. 3, the torque is different, the servo is basically the constant torque, and the step velocity is inversely proportional to the torque.
- Q:How many kilograms does it take to get into the motor
- The 57-step motor is different from the length of the fuselage. The electric current is different. The static torque is from the zero to two newtons. What is the torque of your electric motor? What about the friction resistance? Single power from the point of view, you choose 2 meters of above 57 motor, control of friction resistance good, two solutions can be implemented, the first solution much higher reliability. 30 times 9.8 times 2 over 60 is 9.8 W; 8 * 9.8 * 20/60 = 26 w Motor power estimate: 2 * 2 * 3.14 * 150/60 = 31.4 W. The size of the gear (the speed of the motor, the speed you want to reach) is chosen, the choice is smaller than the speed, and the choice is too big to fail.
- Q:What are the six wires of the step motor
- 1, single polarity stepper motor, two coil, there are five or six lines, namely in the middle of a coil adds a tap, five line can be seen as six lines between the root of the two coil line and together. Because in the middle of a coil with the tap, half of the current in a coil take different flow, but then just use half of the motor coil. 2, a bipolar step motor is an electric motor with two coils and four lines. The current is either positive or negative in the two coils, so it is called bipolar. 3, bipolar stepper motor and single polarity of stepper motor, is due to a few decades ago, stepper motor drive circuit is more expensive because it is over, if using bipolar drive circuit, the circuit a lot more expensive than single polarity, so many years ago, single polarity of the stepper motor. But as the cost of stepping into the motor drives lower and lower, coupled with the emergence of some very cheap drive chips, the dual-polarity motors are more used. At the same time, the bipolar motor because a forward and reverse current flow through the circle line, the application of high efficiency, most of the time is because of the single polarity motor USES only half of the coil, so the efficiency is low. But in places where costs are stricter, single polarity motors are widely used.
- Q:How does PLC drive the step motor
- Is receiving stepping stepper motor drives to come to the pulse signal, such as two phase stepper, AB output positive and negative pulse phase respectively take turns (in a certain order), step motor can run, the equivalent of a corresponding pulse stepper motor rotation Angle. And PLC can also be a pulse, the pulse voltage is not enough, so you need to give stepper drives the PLC output pulse amplifier to drive the stepper drive, pulse equivalent of PLC pulse is instruction
- Q:The stepping motor vibrates only
- The program error, the program pulse is given too fast, the motor can't react, can only follow the vibrations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range