1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mh Inductance Micror Motor
Number of Stator:Two-Phase
Step Angel:1.8 Degree
Holding Torque:3.4 N.M
Production Capacity:200, 000PCS/Month
1.8degree NEMA34 2phase 1.7mH inductance micro sstepper motor
Step Angle 1.8degree
Temperature Rise 80. C Max.
Ambient Temperature -20. C~+50. C
Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min., 500VDC
Dielectric Strength 820VAC for 1s 3mA
Shaft Radial Play 0.02Max. (450 g-load)
Shaft Axial Play 0.08Max. (450 g-load)
Max. Radial force 220N (20mm from the flange)
Max. Axial force 60N
1. NEMA8 Hybrid Stepper Motor
2. Model Number: JK86HS67 - 5904
3. Phase: 2 Phase
4. Lead Wire (No. ): 4wires
5. Structure: Hybrid
6. Step Angle: 1.8 degree
7. Motor Height: 67mm
8. Current: 5.9A
9. Resistance: 0.28Ω
10. Inductance: 1.7 mH
11. Motor Weight: 1.7 KG
12. Holding Torque: 3.4 N. M
13. Speed: Low / High speed
14. Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
15. Shape: Square
16. Applications: Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor. CNC router stepper motor.
1.8 degree Size 86mm Hybrid stepper motor. 3D Printer stepper motor
86mm size stepper motor, NEMA34 stepping motor,
Small stepping motors, 2 phase 86mm stepper motor, Stepper motor 86mm size
Hybird Stepper Motors
1) CE and RoHS approved
2) We can develop customer design version
Use for robots stepper motor, electronic automatic equipment stepping motor, medical instrument stepping motor, advertisementing instrument stepper motor, lighting& audio equipment stepper motor, printer stepper motor, textile machinery stepper motor.
CNC router stepper motor.
About our manufacturer:
We are a professional manufacturer for Stepper motor, Stepper driver, BLDC motor and DC motor. We can supply OEM service.
Our products all with CE and RoHS.
Welcome you visit our company Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Depending on advanced technology and knight service, we establish a good and diligent team and keep nice business relationship with a large amount of worthy clients in global market. We are prepared to provide the best products to clients at competitive price.
Timely after-sales service.
If you need more information. Please contact with us, our contact information:
Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Ms Jane
More Quantity. More discount! ! !
|Model No.||Step Angle||Motor Length||Current|
|Holding Torque||# of Leads||Detent Torque||Rotor Inertia||Mass|
- Q:What does the step motor model 17hs6615n-06b mean
- The 17HS is the international standard for British dimensions, which is the hybrid step motor of the 42-seat number, which is equivalent to 42BYG stepping motors at home 6615n-06b is each manufacturer's own factory number. Each plant will establish its own naming system based on the length of the motor, the rated phase current and the static moment.
- Q:What is the difference between a step motor and a servo motor and a three-phase asynchronous machine?
- Step motor principle: stepping motor is an actuator that converts electrical impulses into angular displacement. Popular point: when the stepper driver receives a pulse signal, it is driving a stepper motor according to set the direction of a fixed Angle (and the step Angle). It can control the amount of angular displacement by controlling the number of pulses, so as to achieve accurate positioning. At the same time, the speed and acceleration of the motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the goal of speed adjustment. Advantages: because of the digital input, the accuracy of the motor is greatly improved, the speed and acceleration control are easy to achieve and the control effect is better. Disadvantages: poor performance at high speed, high complexity in controller drive circuit. The price is higher than the traditional machine
- Q:Stepper motor speed is achieved by adjusting the pulse width or the number of pulses
- Motor speed regulation is now PWM modulation, PWM modulation is also known as pulse width modulation, which is the frequency of changing the output signal.
- Q:How many kilograms does it take to get into the motor
- The 57-step motor is different from the length of the fuselage. The electric current is different. The static torque is from the zero to two newtons. What is the torque of your electric motor? What about the friction resistance? Single power from the point of view, you choose 2 meters of above 57 motor, control of friction resistance good, two solutions can be implemented, the first solution much higher reliability. 30 times 9.8 times 2 over 60 is 9.8 W; 8 * 9.8 * 20/60 = 26 w Motor power estimate: 2 * 2 * 3.14 * 150/60 = 31.4 W. The size of the gear (the speed of the motor, the speed you want to reach) is chosen, the choice is smaller than the speed, and the choice is too big to fail.
- Q:What is the difference between a step-down motor and a dc reducer
- In terms of control: The PWM control, which is used by dc motor, usually requires the motor driven plate Step motor control requires specific pulse sequences, usually four lines, which require special control boards In the design principle, the dc motor is the force of the magnetic force. The step motor is a change in the movement of the pulse signal to the magnetic field force. Look up the information, and understand that it may not be exactly right. Usage: dc motor, rotating application. The speed can be controlled according to the speed of the speed. It is mainly applied to power. The step motor is controlled by the Angle of each pulse sequence. The Angle of rotation of each pulse is fixed, and the Angle of accuracy can be controlled. It is commonly used in places where the target
- Q:What is the step in the step motor
- Analysis of stepping and missing steps of stepping motor: Step 1: in the wrong type of motor, the inertia of the motor moment is not enough, or the inertia of the motion of the object exceeds the self-locking force of the motor, causing the lost step or the lost step 2: drive improper selection, form a complete set of drive current is small, affect the normal operation of motor, now on the market a lot of drive current virtual target, take a peak current when the rated current to fool consumers, drive type rated current should be greater than stepper motor 1.2 1.5 times rated current
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of stepping into the motor?
- The disadvantages of stepping into a motor are as follows: If the control is not easy to generate resonance; It is difficult to operate at a high speed. It's difficult to get a big torque There is no advantage in volume weight, low energy utilization. More than the load, the synchronization will be broken, and vibrations and noise will be emitted at high speed.
- Q:What is the difference between step two and three? Commonly used that?
- Two facies in the application of the three-phase stepper motor is the biggest difference to different drive, the market is mainly used in two phase stepping motor, three-phase + three-phase stepper motor drives the overall cost is higher than that of two phase, and the same specifications of the three-phase stepper motor output than two phase is small, but it is generally believed three-phase stability is better, but for using digital stepping driving system, such as Britain, shi EZM digital drive, two phase, three-phase there is no difference in terms of running effect and control precision.
- Q:The step motor is moving at the fastest rate of frequency
- Two phase stepper motor without segmentation is a revolution of the 200 pulse, stepper motor revolutions will happen too high locked-rotor, although in the case of without load can be transferred to more than 1000 revolutions per minute, but it actually has no real meaning, stepper motor is running is better under low number, general working condition is the best at 300 to 600 revolutions per minute. If you really want to know how fast it can go, then you have this formula for the number of turns = frequency / 200 * M (M is a fine fraction) anyway, we're doing 3, 000 revolutions per minute.
- Q:What is step motor drive breakdown
- The formula is easy to understand: the higher the motor, the smoother the motor. The smaller the step motor, the larger the vibration when the motor is running. Because of the high fine score, the current curve is smooth, so the output torque of the motor is small, the motor runs smoothly. Motor fine fraction is small, current ripple is big, the output torque ripple is big, thus cause the vibration of the motor is bigger, the vibration and noise and other parts of the resonance noise. 3. Conclusion stepping motor subdivision drive circuit not only can improve the running smoothness of work platform, and can effectively improve the positioning precision of the work platform. The test shows that the motor can be accurately positioned at every step in the synchronous belt motor. Recommended in motion controller of the output pulse frequency permits, as far as possible the fine fraction of the stepper motor drives a bigger, to improve the running smoothness of motion platform; But the positioning precision of the sports platform can only be calculated by the pulse equivalent of the step forward motor 4.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range