Price Of 10kva Generator With Kubota Engine
1. Kubota Engine With Stamford Alternator
2.High Efficiency , Low Fuel Consumption
3.12 Months Warranty ,CE Approved
10kva Kubota Genset Diesel Generator Low Fuel Consumption
1.Composed of of Kubota diesel engine and Stamford or Leroy Somer alternator
2.12V DC start motor and storage battery
3.Brushless, Self-excited, IP23, insulation class H alternator
4.40°C radiator as standard, 50°C is optional
5.Key start panel control system as standard, digital auto-start panel is optional
6.8-hour operation base tank
7.All generator sets are gone through rigorous testing before being released to the market place, including 50% load, 75% load, 100% load, 110% load and all protection function
Fuel Consumption of 100% load
Fuel Consumption of 75% load
Voltage Regulation Rate
Random Voltage Rate
Frequency Regulation Rate
Random Frequency Variation
Dimension (open type)
Weight (open type)
Weight (silent type)
This rating is for the supply of continuous electrical power (at variable load). There is no limit on the annul hours of operation and 10% overload power can be supplied for 1 hour in 12.
This rating is for the supply of continuous electrical power (at variable load) in the event of a utility power failure. No overload is permitted.
Available with customer requirements.
Cummins Diesel Engine
Number of Cylinder
Water-cooled, 4°C Radiator As Standard, 50°C Is Optional
Total Lubrication System Capacity (L)
Coolant Capacity(without radiator) (L)
Fuel Consumption at 100% Load(g/kwh)
230V/400V (Available with customer requirements)
Voltage Adjust Range
Voltage Regulation NL-FL
Other alternator option: Leroy Somer
Harsen GU601A Genset Controller
The GU601A is an Automatic Start Control Module designed to automatically start and stop the Generator.The module also monitors and protects the engine, indicating operational status, fault conditions and metering on the front panel LCD and LED’s.
1.Configuration of parameters by front panel push buttons or by PC via mini USB interface with license free software.
2.Configurable fuel output energise to stop energise to run.
4.3 Configurable outputs.
5.2 Analogue inputs configurable for different senders for oil pressure and engine temperature.
6.True RMS measuring
- Q:Which is good for the washing machine series motor and general motors?
- Principle of general motors: the direction of force of conductor is determined by the left hand. This pair of electromagnetic force formed on the armature a torque, the torque in rotary motor is called electromagnetic torque, torque direction is counterclockwise, trying to make the armature counterclockwise rotation. If the electromagnetic torque can overcome the armature resistance torque (for example, caused by friction resistance torque and other load torque) and the armature can spin counterclockwise direction.
- Q:Can ordinary motors be controlled by transducers?
- First introduce the frequency conversion motor: look from the appearance, the most obvious is characterized by frequency conversion motor have a single cooling fan, and a cooling fan has a special connection box. The cooling fan needs to be connected to the power supply alone, so that no matter how often the motor works, it will not affect the heat dissipation of the motor. Second, the frequency conversion machine manufactured by the regular manufacturer will be adjusted internally, and it will also strengthen insulation. If there is a problem with ordinary asynchronous motor, it should be analyzed according to the situation. For example, the motor is working in low-frequency areas, and the motor may be damaged by heat dissipation. If the motor is working in the medium-high frequency area, the ordinary motor can also use the frequency converter. Also, it is the insulation problem of ordinary electric motor, the proposal is to install output reactor. Of course, it's not necessary.
- Q:Direct drive motor control mode
- A direct drive motor is an electric motor that does not require a transmission mechanism, which drives the load directly. Normally this type of motor has no output shaft and is mechanically different from other motors. But there is no difference between electromagnetic structures and other motors. There is a box and an unframed simple point which means there is no shell.
- Q:Is the servo motor to be used as a common motor?
- You can use it as an ordinary motor, the premise is the drive still need to use, can be set to Cn001 is 1, speed control, select Cn002.0 is 1, do not use the input node SON control servo, servo power immediately started. The Hn505 is H010A, which selects the internal velocity; Sn201, you can set the speed you want. The two strands of the electric motor, the four line is the power, the three phase four line, like you have done that to the scrap n many RMB, the ninth line is the encoder line,
- Q:What's the difference between an excited motor and an ordinary motor?
- The motor that provides the excitation current for the rotor of the generator is the dc generator
- Q:What is the solution to other circuit boards when the servo motor is turned on
- On the servo drive power reactor with servo filter, and the circular filter, harmonic suppression measures, such as zero phase filter or is to add the device to the output of the servo driver try.
- Q:In the case of ac motor, the voltage will be higher or lower when the voltage is constant
- Induction ac motor, power frequency rise will increase the speed, the rising frequency motor inductance, the current will be reduced, current motor temperature rise will decline. When the frequency of the power supply decreases, the motor speed decreases, the electric current is raised by the decrease of the motor's inductance, and the temperature rises.
- Q:How does a three-phase machine measure the electric charge
- If it's a resistivity load you're doing the right calculation, and you can't do that with the perceptual load. Rated power components during normal work is the definition of the maximum power output, but the actual power calculation of the equipments should be less than the power of the motor, that is to say, under the condition of normal configuration, motor load amounted to less than one hundred percent. Electric power can't be calculated accurately without electricity
- Q:What is the difference between a general motor and a converter machine?
- By the way, with the development of the manufacture of electric motors, there is no ordinary motor and FM motor. I'm talking about the real manufacturer of motors. The index of the mouse cage ac motor is basically 0 -- 50Hz -- 100Hz. This is the FM motor. Now domestic electrical manufacturers, too, dominate this category. Like Siemens's domestic electric motor manufacturing plant, ABB's domestic electric motor manufacturing plant, its products are fully tuned electric motors.
- Q:In what situations does the step motor lose?
- When debugging of PLC is very smooth, then there is one suggestion 1. According to the actual situation adjustment by compensation parameter values, (because of the synchronous belt elastic deformation is bigger, so need to add a certain amount of compensation when changing direction). 2. Due to the characteristic of the stepper motor velocity cannot be too high, especially with large load inertia, suggest velocity under 1 r/s, this impact is small, the same acceleration is too great shock to the system is big, easy to overshoot, lead to no motor positioning between forward and reverse due and certain pause time, if not will overshoot caused by reverse acceleration is too big. Add delay to the logic of the pulse. That's basically all that. It depends on the condition of the scene.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range