Model No.: HK 3812
Brand Name: OEM
Net weight: 0.026kg
Material: Chrome steel
Cage: Brass, Steel
1) Precision: P6 P5 P4 P2
2) Noise level: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4
3) Vibration Level: V1, V2, V3, V4
4) Clearance: C2, C3, C4
5) Hardness: 58-63 HRC
6) Greese: As your requirement, such as SRL, PS2, Alvania R12 and so on.
1.Industrial packing: box
2.Commercial packing: box then into standard carton/wooden Box
3.According customer's requirement
T/T, L/C, Western Union
About 3 to 5 working days
Warrantee: 1 year
Free technical support and after-sales service
Seal/close type Drawn cup needle roller bearings HK:
2.High performance work
Needle roller bearings are mainly used in car engines, transmissions, compressors, cranes, etc.
1. Excellent and high quality control
2. Prompt delivery
3. Competitive price
4. Small order accepted
5. Customers' drawing or samples accepted
6. OEM service
1.small quantity, can delivery by global express: DHL TNT FedEx ARAMEX EMS UPS.
this is door to door.
2.large quantity, can delivery by air, by sea, this is port to port.
T/T, L/C, Money Gram, Payal, Western Union etc.
Sample Lead-times: generally 3-5 workdays.
Production Lead-times: 3-5 days after get payment or as contract required
WHY CHOOSE US ???
1.More than 28 years export experience
2.Strict quality control
3.Delivery in time
4.OEM service are available with good price
- Q:what is the difference between sealed & unsealed bearings?
- phosters answer is correct on how the bearings look different as far as performance goes sealed bearings spin a lot long and spin very smooth. sealed bearings require little maintenance and last a long time. unsealed bearings should be cleaned and re greased at least every couple of months.
- Q:what do you know about bearings for skateboards?
- Ok, okorder.com/
- Q:how do you change the front wheel bearings on a honda passport?
- Disconnect the caliber,pull off the rotor,remove the axle nut,remove the bearing assemble bolts(3or4bolts)hammer off the old bearing assemble,the lug nut studs are part off the bearing hub.Reverse the process for the new one
- Q:Front tires making awful noise, told it was the bearings. How do I change the bearings? Dodge pickup 1999 4x4?
- I okorder.com, and fill out the form on the right. They will look-up bearings for you. Once you buy the bearings, take them to your local shop (if you can't replace them yourself) and have them install it. One special tool you will need for this replacement is a torque wrench. You will also need a jack (obviously), and a couple hours of fun time. I hope this helps! Good luck with the repairs!
- Q:Bearings popping out of longboard wheels?
- That happens don't worry about it! Just put all the bearings back into the wheel.
- Q:how tight should the nut that holds the wheel bearings on a trailer be?
- greater advantageous than happy to help. First--what variety of motor vehicle are we speaking approximately. IF this is truthfully one in all the front wheels===there's a spindle nut that keeps the wheel bearings besides because of the fact the wheel hub. while the Spindle nut is bumped off or reinstalled it calls for a Kotter Key to be placed via an modern-day hollow in the spindle. Tje Kotter key's a secure practices to ward off the Spindle from backing off and to maintain the Spindle Nut from transforming into to Tight. This nut is likewise adjustable to preload the wheel bearing. supply added suggestions and that i will do my superb to help inclusive of your situation. Blessing, jerry
- Q:How much to replace 2 front wheel bearings on a 2001 grand prix gtp?
- hay go to advance auto and set up an account then you can put your vehicle in well i mean there web site and add ur car then you can go into what they call your garage once ur in there there you select shops near you via zip find the closet or one u like,then you can go into a little program they have called cost estimater well something like that,the data base will use and calculate labor according to your area location like were i live the average labor cahrge is 85.00 per if youu dont what to take time to do it give me ur vehicle specs and ill run it for you,ive done wheel bearings before hold on i see u have imfo up there sorry ill go and check it for uare they the wheel hub assembly or do you have to press them in if its the assembly you and a buddy can do it it be a shot saturday ok ill be back with estimate ,it wont be 100% acurate depending on labor cost in ur woods ok i checked for some resone they didnt have bearing listed in the estimater but they do have a step by step estimated time per side 1 hour so u figure labor wood at 85.00 an hour or what ever 170.00 labor but i checked it is the hub assebly they are pretty easy take ur time and theres vids on youtube search 1a auto hope i was a help good luck i check my 2000 pontiac sunfire it didnt have hub assembly in esatamator ,ran my 03 s10 it was listed cost was175.00 labor have a good 1
- Q:What is wrong with my bones bearings?
- its fine, it's normal not a biggie at all
- Q:are reflex rob dyrdek bearings any good? if not what kind?
- Reflex Bearings
- Q:Are good 3 ball bearings better then stock 5 ball bearings?
- ABEC ratings are meaningless unless you are worried about small amounts of vibration over 200 mph. Really, it is a standard about vibration in high speed industrial machines. Even an ABEC 1 bearing is much better than the precision grade bearings that were used in the early skates and boards so going to ABEC was a big step up. Then the marketing people realized that they could put bigger numbers on things and the race was on. In theory, a given manufacurer puts more care into making the higher number bearings than they do the lower number bearing, but that doesn't mean that their high number bearing might not be better than a low number bearing from a better maker. In reality, the best bearing companies make non-ABEC bearings as their best ones because the smaller gaps in the high number bearings can slow you down. They put close tolerances where they need them and open up space where it can be done. They also use better grades of metal or ceramics. Within typical bearings, you will see a bigger difference due to the lubricant (and how much is used) that the bearing has in it. Oil will be faster but requires new lube more often. Grease lasts longer but is slower (especially if too much is used). Gels are in between.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range