1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
- Q:How many pieces of a tiles are there in general?
- Look at the specifications!
General 600 * 600 4 pieces
800 * 800 3 pieces, some thick brick 2 pieces
- Q:Can i paint my Kitchen ceramic tiles? ?
- You can paint anything. How long it will stick is another matter. Ask at a paint store and tell them what you are painting. You must clean the tile clean first.
- Q:does anybody know anything about laying ceramic tile?
- Well, I'm a tile installer, I think the larger tiles are easier to lay. The small tiles that are connected by mesh are hard to get aligned perfectly. The smaller, single tiles (4-1/4 x 4-1/4), are easy to lay, but they're not rated for floors. So, that leaves the larger tiles (anything 8x8 or larger). These are set with a product called thinset mortar. It comes in a bag in a powder form. You mix it with water to a peanut butter consistency spread it on the floor with a notched trowel (usually a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch). You let that set for 12 to 24 hours, then come back and grout the grout joints.
- Q:Two tiles came off in the bathroom...?
- This must be wall tiles. Just tell mom what happen and then mom will know how it happen and get it fixed, They may have to remove few more tiles to fix this if same tiles are not available. It is time to fix the faucet too. Just do not let her find out on her own that it is broken. She may lecture you a little but that is the part of growing up(fault or no fault), but if you do not let her know then you will have more water damage and she will be more mad at you becase it will cost lots more to fix.
- Q:Tile Expert?
- How the heck do you plan on keeping your tile from shifting? Use some common sense. Something has to hold them in place, and if you didn't have grout, they'd be all over the place and they'd break and crack and chip and dirt would be all up in them and they would be even more difficult to clean. When you want tile, the grout comes w/ the pkg. If you didn't want that, get vinyl or something similar. Sorry, don't want to sound negative, but you have to see things from thier point of view before you start to argue w/ the man. Please research a little bit. Mandy Architectural Building Tech.
- Q:What are the external wall tiles?
- Outer wall tiles as a kind of tiles, with superior features. It does not adsorb dirt, long-term use will not be bad, the acid rain also has a strong ability to resist. Outer wall tiles compared with other external walls of the material itself is a strong anti-pollution building materials. Such as: almost no water, do not absorb dirt; above 1000 ℃ high temperature firing, semi-permanent does not deteriorate; have strong acid and alkali resistance, even if the acid rain is not affected.
- Q:Can I lay linoleum over asbestos tile in the basement?
- Bill's answer is correct and in addition to it I will add that depending on where you live it could be against the law to remove it due to the asbestos. It's possible that the law requires you to have a company that's certified with asbestos removal come and remove it. However is anyone going to question you if you DIY? If so there could be some stiff penalties involved. If not than the other thing to consider would be to use a quality dust mask because you don't want to breath that stuff in at all..... We covered our floor insted of ripping it up.
- Q:how do i find a match to my floor tiles?
- If you have any loose pcs not yet installed the backs can give me clues as to what it is. Along with the year it was originally installed ( approx) and the exact size of the tile.. Any thing over 8/10 years old you may as well look for some thing close in the exact size. Beyond that your looking at reclaimed tile discount outlets looking for dropped tile lines. There is a few places that specialize in buying and selling of dropped lines of tiles. They change and discontinue tiles every 7/10 years to keep up with changing styles and colors patterns. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:PLease Help Tiling Problem :s?
- First you need to get the square of the room by multiplying the lenght and the width...6.25m x's 4.85m Then convert that into cm. Next do the same thing on your tile and divid that with your floor and that will give you the # of tiles....I may be wrong here but here we go.... 6.25 * 4.85 = 30.3125 *100 = 3031.25 sq cm ROOM 20 * 6 = 180 sq cm TILE 3031.25 / 180 = 17 tiles I am sure that this is off I would suggest if a room is 12 x 18 ft giving 216 sq ft and a box of tile at a 1.5 x 1.5 at 9 tiles each box at 20 sq ft would be about 11 boxes Another soulution is to goto the hardware store and ask the tile pro to tell you how many you need and give him the measurements lol
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range