High quality Alkali Resistant/AR Fiberglass/fiber glass Roving ZrO2 14.5% or 16.5% for GRC/GFRC :
AR glassfiber spray roving is used for spary up or mechanical continuous formed GRC, such as formwork roof board, decoration panel, garden feature. It has widely used in tunnel, mine shaft, protect slop, spray-up roving for reinforcement surface and tip of wall.
Alkali Resistant fiberglass roving is special fiberglass which used for GRC/GFRC spray up production.
1. few fuzz
2.easy to be chopped/gathered/disperse
3.Perfect alkali resistance
Technical Data of AR Fiberglass Roving Zro2 14.5% or 16.5%:
around 20kg with tight plastic flim inner packing,carton ourside
16 rolls per layer,3 or 4 layer
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs can answer your entire question fluently.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties if follow our guide
4. Specialized team makes us strong support to solve your problem from purchases to application
5. Competitive prices based on same quality as we are factory supplier
6. Guarantee samples quality same as the bulk production.
7. Positive attitude to custom design products
- Q:Can I lay vinyl flooring over cement backer board?
- I'm a tiler and a Hardwood installer. Backer board is specifically used for tile. The board is designed to created a strong and rigid bond to the subfloor. There's always movement in a structure and if you skip backerboard then your tile moves with the natural flexing of the house causing cracking in the tile and grout. Viny is flexible so all you need to do is to remove existing flooring and lay right on the subfloor.
- Q:Is a Cemented or Uncemented Prosthesis Better?
- The response to this differs for various people. Because each person’s condition is exclusive, the physician and also you must weigh the pros and cons. Cemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for older, less active people and individuals with weak bones, for example individuals who've brittle bones, while uncemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for more youthful, more active people. Research has shown that cemented and uncemented prostheses have comparable rates of success. Studies also indicate that if you want one more hip replacement, or revision, the rates of success for cemented and uncemented prostheses are comparable. However, more lengthy-term data can be found in the U . s . States for stylish substitutes with cemented prostheses, because doctors have used them here because the late sixties, whereas uncemented prostheses weren't introduced before the late seventies. The main drawback to an uncemented prosthesis may be the extended recovery period. Since it requires a very long time for that natural bone to develop and fix towards the prosthesis, you aren't uncemented substitutes must limit activities for approximately 3 several weeks to safeguard the stylish joint. Also, it's more prevalent for somebody by having an uncemented prosthesis to see leg discomfort within the several weeks following a surgery, as the bone keeps growing in to the prosthesis.
- Q:Crack in cement floor of ranch?
- with out busting all of it our and re-pouring or jacking the two aspects to point and shimming the slab, your recommendations are as follows: you will get cement patch. you will get it in a tube or a small bucket counting on the quantity you will choose. this patch is versatile and could flex through fact the slab strikes with the temperatures. dig out as lots airborne dirt and airborne dirt and dust as you could from the crack and fill it point with the patch. then you definately can leave it and contact it stable or you could take it a step extra desirable and get some floor leveling compound and pour a skinny coat (some million/2) over the precise of the excellent floor to point it. later you could tile or lay vinyl floors striking over this. even however, if the crack is new, i could advise waiting some months to verify if the slab keeps to circulate as there's a bearing directly to underlying situation which incorporate a sinkhole or root device inflicting the cement to buckle.
- Q:are there any any companies that clean oil off of cement garage floors?
- if you want to clean it your self youneed to sprinkel tide soap all over the oil areas when it starts soaking the oil in the soap take a plactic brush and brush the soap around till the soap is dark then sweep it off and do the same process only with the soap a little wet with water kinda pasty with the plactic brush then rinse with a hose if possable when it is dry the oil will be gone, hope this helps.
- Q:can I put new cement on top of old?
- I poured new concrete over my old porch and sidewalks old and its held up for 6 years now. I did ruff up the surface of the porch but not the sidewalks. They sell a primer now for doing that. As long as the new concrete isn't to thin, you should be fine. If you just need a thin surface, Home Depot sells self leveling concrete and floor leveler. It is made by Henry, is in a 40lb bag in the tile dept.
- Q:Concrete porch poured and they didn't use the correct ratio,cement and sand.?
- I mix my cement rich 1 cement to 2 1/2 sand and 1 pea gravel. The cement bags recommend 1 cement to 3 sand and 2 gravel. But under developed countries use 1 cement to 6 sand and 2 gravel. -- it is weaker but it cures hard in about 3 or 6 weeks depending on the humidity in the area and how thick the cement was poured.. So don't do anything drastic until you give your concrete porch more time to cure and get harder.
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- just call the cement company and give them your figures and they will tell u and be very close nvr hurts to hv a little more than not enogh to finish job
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:Difference between mortar, cement and concrete in terms of their components and strengths?
- These are the same ingredients that make up concrete: cement, water, sand and gravel. This is even similar to mortar, which is cement, water, sand and instead ...
- Q:How do I remove durock cement wall from shower?
- Well the best way I've found to remove the tile and durock to the studs is a descent size crow bar and some old fashioned elbow grease.I demoed a few bathrooms with that concrete and wire mesh.If you can get it started on one end and get to one of the studs, try to find the staples and get under them and pry from there.If you've got hardy gloves you can grab a corner and pull.The weight of the tile and concrete can help get the staples out of the studs.Those are some of the quicker ways I've found to do it, but believe me you'll need a breather when it's done.5 gallon buckets are good for small debris to carry if you're on the second floor.Good luck, and don't kill yourself.
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range