Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- If you're expecting to use them for anything other than a science fair project, don't bother. In order to produce any significant amount of power, solar panels have to be made of complex materials and coated with special coatings. If you want to power anything with them you'll need an inverter. Solar is not a DIY project (no matter how much those scam kits claim). If you're serious about solar, call your local solar installer and talk to them about it.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- Solar panels do not store power. Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. To store power you need batteries. The usual type of batteries used are lead-acid deep discharge( similar to car batteries). The batteries are charged up during the time the sun is out. However, as a backup you could also have a generator handy to provide power for times when the sun did not shine enough to keep the batteries charged up.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- To build an effective but cheap solar panel, you need some expert advice. I recommend you get your hands on the comprehensive e-book and video instructions by Michael Harvey. His guide is very easy to follow and it will help you make a complete solar power system for less than $200. He also teaches how to make windmills. I hope this helps!
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- I think this is what your looking for.. For future reference all I did was type in, Camper Solar Panel in google. If this is what you wanted please select me as the best answer.
- Q:Please explain KW Solar Panels. What does it mean.?
- First, learn the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours, and all shall be made clear.
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- I would not buy Harbor Freights Chinese made Solar kits-I tried one and don't think it produces enough power to run a flashlite
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- the project is that it is so costly to have put in and as you're saying it is going to take some years in the previous you certainly commence saving above what the setting up fee replaced into, i for my area does not circulate forward and make that variety of investment, it may be greater rewarding to maintain the money in a development society, get the activity from it and use that to pay on your electrical energy however the main suitable ingredient that I even have against image voltaic Panels is that till you reside in that living house for a minimum of twenty 5 years you will not attain the element the place you're saving and to capitalise on it you're able to could desire to stay there for some years greater, so which you will not have the alternative of shifting living house with out dropping your investment and on the 2nd having image voltaic panels does not develop the fee of the valuables, that's purely a competent promoting element, once you purchase your new living house, you're able to probably could desire to commence throughout back after which by using years will under no circumstances stay long sufficient to receive any earnings from it.
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range