Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- From a decent solar panel store. Or you can get on the Internet and look for someone in your area.
- Q:Mitsubishi Solar Panels For Home Installation: How Much Do The Panels Cost?
- Mitsubishi solar panels are sold in pairs. I was in the market this week, checking on solar panels to install in my own house / workshop. Here's the price list I got from online and wholesale dealers for a pair of Mitsubishi panels: * Model MF20EC4 (20 watts) -- $590 * Model MF25UE5N (25 watts) -- $60 * Model MF75MF5 (75 watts) -- $799 * Model MF80UD4 (80 watts) -- $820 * Model MF85UD5 (85 watts) -- $850 BP Solar, PowerUp Solar GE Solar too have their own panels with a low-to-high price range. Go for BP solar panels as they're more affordable for home installation and good value for money.
- Q:How many Solar Panels for my Pool?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:how can you make your own solar cells for solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:how do i pick out solar panels to match my battery bank?
- If okorder.com/... yet, it's worth browsing the off-grid section. 8 peak equivalent sun hours a day on average is very achievable with tracking, but are you sure you really want to spend on tracking? It's a lot of trouble and expense - might be cheaper just to get more panels. Also be aware that when you have a lead-acid battery bank capable of (say) 000 Ah, that is the capacity that the batteries could supply as a one-shot deal. If you ever took that much from them, they would be ruined. Typically, you would try to take only 20% of the capacity before recharging, although some batteries let you take 50%, with reduced life. Have you considered wiring the batteries as 36 volts? There would be more efficiency, and less problems with equalizing the batteries when charging. Unless 2 volts is really the output that you need most. Sorry to redirect you, but I can't recommend that forum too highly. Lots of considerations.
- Q:Solar panels?
- Yes of course there are.powerful solar panels for camping can generate up to 60 watts of energy which would be enough to charge phones and keep the lights on for a night.you can also get small phone sized solar panels for charging mobiles and torches. Check out the list below----
- Q:Sizing solar PV panels?
- 75 amps @ 240VDC is 8,000 watts.
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- Actually there was talk about doing some major solar installations in New Mexico and Nevada. Unfortunately our government put a temporary hold on all large scale solar installations because they feel that they might hurt the local wildlife and more studies need to be done. So, now the huge installations have been put in line and have to go through a bunch of bureaucratic nonsense. Also, just so you know, large solar installations dont generally use photovoltaics. they use concentrating mirrors and concentrate the sun on a pipe with some sort of liquid in it which boils and runs turbines.
- Q:how would you build a solar panel?
- As a sandwich. Glass Space /4 inch Glass Space with copper radiator painted flat black. Box made of wood. with the inside painted black. Insulate the back side. Use water with RV antifreese. Circulate water through with a small pump. Face it toward the sun. Thermal water solar Panel.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range