Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- You can expect such an air conditioner to use something like 500 - 800 watts of power. The ET-P65420 20Wp solar panel produces at most 20 watts so you will need at least three of them. Since solar cells make DC (Direct Current) electricity, and air conditioners use Alternating Current (AC) electricity, you do need an inverter. The M20 is a 220 volt inverter, and I suspect you are looking at a window air conditioner that will probably use 0 volt power. And the M20 only puts out a maximum of 240 watts so you need one for each of the 3 or more solar panels you will have to use. So the first thing to do is shop for air conditioners, getting the most energy efficient model you can find, paying close attention to the voltage and wattage ratings in the owner's manual or on the UL label on the back. Say it is a 500 watt, 0V unit. You will need three solar panels and three 0 volt model inverters. Also note that the 20 watt rating of the solar panels if when the panel is facing DIRECTLY at the Sun. If you just lay them on the roof, then even if the roof is sloped at a good angle (30 degrees) and facing south, it will only produce the maximum power around noon. 4 hours before noon, unless to go up there and tip them up to face the morning Sun they will probably produce only about half that amount of power. So right there you either need a motorized mount to automatically follow the Sun or twice as many panels. However, if you are going to connect the solar panel(s) into the house power, so that it(they) merely supplement the power company power, then you can use any amount of panels, and the power company will supply whatever extra power you need. That requires a licensed electrician to do. Or if you want to just power the air conditioner directly from the solar panels without any interconnection to the house power, then you need to know a lot more about electricity that you appear to know.
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- You can power all your house with solar panels, you can follow some simple video instructions to build all your solar panel and solar power needs manually for your home electricity..
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:2- 390 W Solar Panel's Series or Parallel?
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Sunlight hits the solar panel, and DC power is generated. By the power is not stable. It becomes stronger or weaker according to the strength of sunlight.
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:Where are solar panels used?
- Solar panels can be used anywhere in the world. The only requirement is that there is sufficient sunlight to power the solar panels and in many developing countries, solar energy is used to heat water.
- Q:Solar panel?
- Angle is everything. The more angled away from perpendicular, the more light energy simply bounces away. Think of it like a windmill that can only spin, it can't change direction with the wind. If the wind is pointed through the vanes, the vanes turn and power is generated. If the wind is coming from the side, nothing moves and no power is generated.
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range