Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:how to connect a solar panel to a motor?
- You really need to read up on some basic electricity before you begin this experiment. The voltages and current requirements of the motor as well as the supply all come into play
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- Thats pretty much it for commercially available panels. The only ones more efficient are the one's they put on the Mars landers. They are triple layer panels that catch different spectrum's of light, much more efficient. Millions of dollars more.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- There okorder.com Part of the problem of putting solar panels on a vehicle is that at almost no time is the orientation for the panels correct. You would not consider putting solar panels on the shady side of your house, or not tilted and aimed properly. This is because solar panels are expensive and you would like to make sure that they are as efficient as possible. A better plan may be to put solar panels on your house and buy an electric car. Have the panels feed power into the grid during the day where you can be paid at the higher daytime rates and then charge your vehicle at the lower night time rates from the grid.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- I have them. Jamie's way of going about it is one way, the other way is to do-it-yourself. I went the DYI way and got off the grid. I bought my panels online along with the batts, they were cheap. I paid cash on the spot, this allowed me to not get into paperwork and possibly financing it. Now I save what I was paying every month. I am not interested in the meter going backwards and selling my power, I am free now!
- Q:How to make 2V 4.5A solar panel from solar cells?
- The simplest way to use these panels is simply to connect the panel to your battery, with a diode in series to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel (no sunlight condition). Just connect the battery for the required charge time then disconnect it. Full sun is required, no shadows on the solar panel! ---------- .
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- We okorder.com/
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- I purchased my system because it is a good financial investment. My system will pay for itself in less than 6 years, thanks to a generous rebate from my utility. Now when the nearly 20% rate increase my city just approved goes into effect my bill will go up about $4 a month instead of $40.
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:Who created the first solar panel?
- The first photovoltaic cell was developed at Bell Labs in 954. The team included G.L. Pearson, C.S. Fuller, and D.M. Chapin. A panel is composed of many cells. They respond to a wide range of wavelengths, not just UV.
- Q:Solar panels for car fans?
- You may not like it, but the answer's still the same. A car fan will draw anything from a few to several hundred watts, depending on which fan you're talking about (A/C, ventilation, cooling). A solar array will take up roughly one square meter to generate 00 Watts with the sun shining straight down onto it, so you'll need to cover (more or less) the entire roof (or hood) with solar cells in order to power that fan (minimum). If you still want to go ahead: Solar panels, Fuse, cables. Preferrably one cut-out diode per panel (in addition to the hopefully present internal diodes in the panels) in order to prevent one panle dumping its load into the next instead of into the fan. Much better option: get a low power fan (e.g a slow running computer fan) and connect it to that panel of yours. These fans make do with about 0 Watts (at a much lower air throughput), so you'll actually have a chance of running it from the solar panel without coverig your car in panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range