Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Im a bit confused about what a solar panel is?
- As Aviophage says, there is plenty of info around. Solar panels produce electrical energy from the sunlight's energy. The sun puts out around 00W per square meter, and the panels are up to 20% efficient at converting this. If you are looking for a Grid Connected power system, they are usually made up of 24V modules about 50W each. The full voltage produced is then around 50V to 500V DC depending on the sun etc. They are connected to a specialised grid connect or grid interactive inverter (look up Sunny Boy for an example) which converts this to mains power for use around the house, while any remainder is exported to the supply network. The supply company may buy this at premium rates, and governments may provide subsidies to approved installations. There may also be carbon credit certificates when you buy a system. Not all places allow such things to be connected to the grid, but this market is rapidly changing. The links below should get you started.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- I have a panel that might be a square foot or so plugged into my cigarette lighter. It will run the radio and help with reducing the amount of time the alternator needs to run, but won't completely run the vehicle. If I had an electric vehicle, I'd want to coat any large surfaces with them. Still wouldn't completely run the vehicle, but every bit would help.
- Q:how much is one solar panel?
- no one has answered because you asked a question that cannot be answered. It is exactly the same question as how much is a car?. Do you want a passive solar heating panel, a solar electric panel, .5 Volts, ,000,000 BTUs, do you want just the panel or the panel installed and functioning, or what? the answer is between $5 and $5,000,000.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- image voltaic thermal or warm water beats PV or Photovoltaic on a daily basis. The Mono and Poly are the main conventional. they provide years of provider and function a shown song checklist. they do no longer seem to be very warmth tolerant. production will flow down on warmer day as maximum shrink sheets will instruct. Amorphous Panels are greater warmth tolerant. they're additionally greater valuable at production with ,low easy or in part cloudy days. They produce much less what in keeping with sq. foot and want a larger section. First image voltaic produces those variety of panels. HIT by utilizing Sanyo blends those 2 together to produce a panel with the main suitable of the two structures. All PV is costly. The payoff tiers from 7-2 many years in keeping with many components.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- As long as the solar panel has access to light it will operate. If you can keep it in the sunlight it will work a lot better than off the internal lights on the plane. Depending on the plane/lighting/your position, there might not be enough ambient light available for the solar panels to run your laptop.
- Q:Does It really cost that much to Install solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- The solar panels run the fan to remove hot air from the car. They do about the same amount of cooling that cracking the windows and using a heatshield over the windshield--that is they keep the interior of the car about the same as the exterior without draining the 2V battery. One problem I have with the solar panels is that they come with a moonroof. The other problem I have with them is that to get them you have to give up the additional safety features because Toyota won't put both the high tech safety features and the solar panels on the same car. So is it a good design? Well, nothing with a sun/moonroof is a good design IMHO, but that's the power of advertising for you. In that it runs a fan without draining the 2V battery, yes that part's good. Having to give up the high tech safety features to get it makes it a non-starter for me (and I live where it gets plenty hot so I could really use the fan).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range