Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- you okorder.com. all you have to do is watch the video.
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- Well you might reduce your bills, but you wont get your capital back for many years. Do you have LED lighting, I have, every-time one of my compact flourescent bulbs blew I would replace it with an LED, after two years most of my lighting is LED, a good investment I think. What devices do you have, heating and cooking is better with gas (much cheaper) Think about better insulation for wintertime.
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:solar panels for my home.?
- Check your electric bill, and see how many kilo watt hours you have been using for the last year. That will give you a clue as to how many panels you will need in the array,and how many batteries you will need, what size inverter is needed plus would you want a true sine wave or modified.And that's just for starters. But of course you might get a break from your electric Co.(Rebate) also from your state,and possibly something from the Feds. I have installed on the travel trailer a 25 watt panel($850) a 22amp.charge controller ($45) a pair of Trojan 425 watt 6 volt batteries ($300 each) and a 2000 watt inverter modified sine wave ($2000).The only thing I can not run with this set up is the A/C which requires 3000 watts of power. So as you can see your project could get very expensive. I hope this sheds enough light on the subject for you.
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Definitely, your idea is a perfect one. Solar electricity panels work well.
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:Does anyone know a company that will make custom solar panels?
- okorder.com Other sources available on the first Link also. Wingman
- Q:solar panel question?
- Thin film panels are typically 5-7% efficient. Crystalline panels are typically 0-4% efficient. Both types of panels will degrade overtime, so the efficiencies above are only for new panels.
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range