Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:I need help finding Solar panels for a boat.?
- Rate ,power , voltage and effencicney are four important iterms to choose one battery.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- This question was answered a few days ago. The Watt is the unit of of power, not the unit of energy. Energy is measured in Watt-Hours or Joules but not in Watts per unit time --- see the difference ---  a Watt per hour v.  a Watt for an hour? The term, Watt per hour does not make any sense --- it is a bit like saying my car has 00 Horse Power per mile. You are right to say that the round figure for the power input of a solar panel is ,000 Watts per square metre, in the middle of the day when the sky is clear. Were the sun to shine for 0 hours per day in the summer, you could get as much as 7kWatt-Hours per day --- if you were very lucky. The roof area of a small house is no less then 50 square metres and this is more than big enough to supply all of you household energy needs but taking account of rainy days and taking account of the need to store the energy for night-time is an expensive problem, to satisfactorily overcome.
- Q:help understanding solar panel stuff?
- Any fan you find in a store is going to expect AC, not DC, which is what solar panels produce. An inverter changes DC to AC. You'll probably want a deep cycle car battery to smooth out overages and underages. Any fan will tell you how many watts it uses. Panels should (i haven't looked) tell you how many watts they produce. Just off hand, I'd guess you're looking at a 2'x4' panel. Considering how much you'll be paying for the rest of the stuff, a good 00' cord is appropriate,. Last, it's worth the experience, but you'll never recover the cost of everything that you'll have to buy. Have fun.
- Q:solar panels in space?
- Given identical panels the one closer to the sun would generate more power, but a difference of only 0 km at 93 million miles, the difference would be very small. Light intensity is inversly perportional to the square of the distance from the source.
- Q:Any help financially to buy solar panels?
- Check with your Power Company, ours has had several $$$ Incentive Programs that they get involved with,Federal,State,and Private Sector. Just about anything High efficiency or Electrical saving,including Solar.
- Q:Computation of Solar panel requirement?
- The power output of a solar panel uses a formula to determine kilowatts produced per hour per square meter per day. This calculation is important because, if you plan to install a solar power system for your home, you will want to know how many solar panels will be needed. To calculate solar power requirements correctly, you need to gather the data that is needed for the calculation. First you have to find the average amount of solar radiation available for your area. You can use a solar radiation chart. This can range from a 4 to a 7 depending on the area you live in. Write the number down on a piece of paper and indicate it with the letters RA. Next is determine the amount of electricity that you use daily. Add the kilowatt-hours used per month from your utility bill. Multiply this number by ,000 to get the watt hours in a month. Divide the total by 30 for the amount of electricity you use daily. Write this number down and indicate it with the letters DE. Determine the percentage of your home that you want to power with the solar power system. Write this number down and indicate it with the letter P. Determine the system inefficiency factor for the solar power system. You should be able to find this on the brochure for the system or from the manufacturer's web site. Write this number down and indicate it by the letter I. Determine the power or yield that is required for your home. Use the equation P = I x (DE x P) / RA to find the power requirements in kWh. Divide the number from Step 5 by the peak wattage for a single solar panel to determine the number of panels you will need for your home. Goodluck! :)
- Q:What is so great about solar panels ?
- - Heating our homes with oil or natural gas or using electricity (from power plants running with oil and coal) is a cause of global warming and climate disruption. Solar energy, on the contrary, is clean and environmentally friendly. - Solar systems requi
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- all of the people on this site only care about pv. how about solar thermal? do you realize one of the most revolutionary solar thermal companies in the world has its headquarters in dorchester, ontario?(just outside london). its a simple way to eliminate your domestic hot water. works well in ontario, thousands of installs for domestic hot water per year happen in toronto by this company.....Enerworks.
- Q:how much solar panel power do i need?
- My guess is that you might discover everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range