Glass fiber twist yarn
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
E-glass textile yarn: mainly used to weave the fabrics used in the scope of insulation, corrosion resistance, heat resistance and silk-covered wire.
|Product Type||Glass type||Alkali content（%）||Single fiber diameter（μm）||Nominal linear density（tex)||Twist（S)||Tensile strength(N/tex)|
- The thermal insulation properties are so good that they can pass through the bricks with its thickness over 570mm, alkali resistant glass fiber chopped yarn,150 tons discharge valve and so on. Bulk cement silo is a cylindrical structure, welded by guardrail and pressure relief valve. The bottom is composed of four supporting legs for sustaining the whole silo. Cement component use lightweight foam concrete thermal insulation board so that they don't need to build external wall foam insulation layer.Cement component is composed of dust catcher and high and low material level meter with 100 tons and 500 tons specifications. The experimental results shows that the house with the use of this product can greatly reduce the heating and cooling power. Bulk cement silo meets industry standards.
- The twistless roving glass fiber and its products and materials with unsaturated polyester resin as main raw materials, is similar to sinusoidal wave form and trapezoidal cross sections.
- Q:What are the advantages of glass fiber reinforced plastic antennas? What's the difference between an ordinary antenna and an ordinary one?
- SMC and its molded products as a new glass fibre reinforced plastics, glass steel, the processing methods can be divided into: hand molding, injection molding, paste pultrusion, winding molding, resin transfer molding, molding and other kinds of processing methods.
- Polymethyl methacrylate Acrylic is also known as Acrylic and it is a combination of chemicals such as acrylic acid and methacrylic acid. It is often said that acrylic plate is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) plate which is combined by methyl methacrylate monomer.
- Q:What is the production process of FRP grille?
- Centrifugal casting process (which belongs to the fixed length method): in this process, the cut glass fiber reinforced materials and sand feeding fixed on the bearing steel mould, the catalyst of unsaturated resin is injected in the die end, the impregnated reinforcing material, under the action of centrifugal force, the replacement of resin fiber and fill in the air, thus producing a dense composite material without pores, due to the centrifugal force of the pipe inner surface layer with a smooth and polished resin is formed on the inner wall of pipe, curing at high temperature. The tube made of this method is also called glass fibre reinforced plastic sand inclusion tube.
- There are no difference and there are all glass fiber reinforced plastic!
- Glass is kniwn for a brittle material . Interestingly, once the glass is heated after being drawn into a much thinner than a human hair fiber glass, it seems it completely changes their own nature, being soft like synthetic fiber, being tougher than the same thickness of the stainless steel wire.
- Q:What are the causes and methods of glass fiber surface treatment?
- Heat - chemical treatment: first, the glass fiber textile products will be emulsified by paraffin wax and then be treated with surface treatment agent (mainly used for twisting textiles).
- The answer is no. The glass fiber reinforced plastic grille can be made with a mold, so it would be very easy to do it, while by manual, it would be troublesome, and do not have compressive property.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like