||Stainless Steel Wire,Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
1. Product Category
1. Crossed razor wire
Two pieces of stainless razor wire or zinc-coated razor wire wer bounded together by clips to make it more strength.
The spiral intersecting barbed wire presents an intersecting shape after
2. Single barbed wire
Single coil barbed type wire is installed without clips, it runs in natural loops on walls. Costless and can be easily installed.
3. Straight razor barbed wire
There are many ways for straight type razor wire installing. The straight type razor wire can be installed quickly. It can not only save expenditure but also reach the result of frightening and stopping.
4. Razor wire mesh fence
Welded razor mesh fence is a new form of razor barbed wire mesh for security with practicality blade and the feature looks very beautiful. It can be used for guard net of fence, doors and windows and also can be used in military. The specification can be designed as the customers' need.
5. Razor wire usage
Maily serves in protecting of grass boundary, railway, highway and also widely used in military, jail and other national security organizations, and industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, also used as fence for cottage as society fence and other private buildings.
All kinds of Barbed Wire
>Electro or Hot-dipped Galvanized Razor Wire is made of quality low carbon steel wire.
>PVC coated Razor Wire is made of quality low carbon inside then PE powder outside. All kinds of colors can be coated according to customers' special requires
>Stainless Steel Barbed is made of different grads material, such as 201,202,304,304L,316,316Letc
| RAZOR WIRE|
|Model Number||Thickness||Wire Dia.||Barb Length ||Barb Width||Bard Spacing|
| RAZOR WIRE SPECIFICAITION |
|Outside Diameter||No. of Loops||Standard Length per coil||Type||Remark|
>Waterproof paper inside and woven bag outside per roll.
> Several of the rolls per carton.
>Special requires package and brand label will be accepted.
Razor Wire can be fitted to all surfaces such as orehouse, farm, pasturage, mine, prison, national defence heftily.. The wire is manufactured in different sizes and consists of razor sharp blades which are potentially dangerous for an intruder trying to breach the perimeter.
- Q:wiring receptacle in bedroom?
- A 15 Amp receptacle will work, of course, but the receptacle box is most likely already overfilled. So in order to keep the wire count down, your best way to go is to buy a receptacle that uses screw down connector tabs. (NOT the kind that you have to put the wire under the screw, but the kind that you insert the wire into the back and then turn the screw down to clamp onto it!) The receptacle is a little more money but it would be worth the expense to make this hook up work. Hot wire (Black): Connect all three black wires to the back of the receptacle on the brass colored screws. Common wire (White): Connect all three white wires to the back of the receptacle on the silver colored screw. Ground: make a short pigtail of bare copper wire (about 6 or 7 inches long). Then connect the pigtail to the other 3 bare copper ground wires using a wire nut. Then connect the other end of the pigtail to the grounding connection of the receptacle. MAKE SURE THE POWER IS OFF WHEN YOU DO ALL OF THIS SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE TO TELL THE TALE! :-)
- Q:about a jvc wiring harness?
- Do you have a wiring diagram for your car? In there, they have the color codes for the speakers, dash illumination ( so when you change the lighting on your dash, your radio will change too), power attena, constant power for the clock and presets. If you don't have the diagram, check online for it. If you bought your deck from crutchfield, they include plugs that fit your car so you dont have to cut wires. Good lluck with it.
- Q:wiring Difficulties (need help)
- Yes for the power and ground wires. no for the speaker wires. bigger speaker wires gives the speakers better sound. and for thepower and ground wires it doesnt really give the amp more power, it gives the amp better current so a better sound since the wires have less resistance. it will help your amps give the full potential they can deliver.
- Q:Someone help me wire a ceiling light (please!)?
- black wires tied together, and white wires connected to the fixture, doesn't matter which wire is connected to switch. Your power is in the box itself not to the switch, so you need to open the circuit. think of it this way, if the wire was connected as one piece it would be hot on the switch and blow breaker if that switch was turned on. well imagine cutting the wire open exposing the black wire and white wire, if you snip the white wire the power is terminated. If you attached the snipped white wire to the fixure it would power up, resulting in the white wire coming from the switch to now be an extention of the black wire, you should tape this wire with a piece of electrical tape to indicate its hot for future reference.
- Q:What gauge wire do i need?
- If the circuit breaker feeding the receptacle is 15 amps, you must use a #14 minimum size. if it is a 20 amp breaker, you must use a #12 minimum. You can use either solid or twisted. TexMav
- Q:Can we get rid of wires?
- Losses are too high!
- Q:2004 dodge durango radio wiring diagram?
- check out the link this is where i always go and always im able to find the car listing im looking for goodluck!
- Q:sub wiring and amp wiring?
- no wat i would do is wire 1 speaker to 1 port and wire the other speaker to the other pot thats if it is a 2 chanel amp... cause if not u will be pulling to much from 1 side and the speakers wont sound right..... u need to turn down the amp to at first and then bring up the bass gradually to make sure the speakers can handle it..... u also have the choice to bride the amp but thats it the spakers can handle the power... all u have to do is hook up positive then negative to 1 speaker the hook up positive then negative to a diffrent speaker but it has to be from a diff channel...... but if ur going to bridge the speakers then u go positive from 1 port to the negative to the negative of the other port this will give u alot more power to ur speakers.... thats why i recomend u hooking them up regular at first........... u also have to make sure ur gornd is like a foot long or less.... the shorter the ground the more the bass
- Q:where is my ground wire?
- There is ground wire that connects the battery's negatime post to the frame of the car and that is it. If you are looking for a ground wire to connect something to eg. an amp, just connect the ground from the electronic device to the frame of your car via a bolt that goes in to your cars chassis/frame.
- Q:Stereo Memory Wire Problems?
- I am installing a Pioneer Car Stereo and not sure if the yellow or blue wire are the memory wire
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range