GALVALUME Galvanized Steel Corrugated Roof Panel / Wall Panel / plate /Sheet
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
SGCC ,Q235 ,SPCC ,DC01, DX51D+Z
cold rolled or hot rolled
Galvanized,Chromated, dry or oiled
High-strength Steel Plate
FOB CFR CIF
packing:as your requirment
Zinc / AZ coating
18mm or as request
Weight of each package
about 3 mt
SGCC SGCH SPCC DX51D+Z SGLCC DX51D+AZ
FOB USD700-900 per mt
packed in iron sheet lined with kraft paper or as per client's request.
galvanized,corrugated,bright finished,chromated,oiled(or unoiled)
within 20 days after receiving the down payment or irrevocable L/C at sight
30% down payment of the total value by T/T and the balance must be paid by T/T or irrevocable L/C at sight after the goods finished.
a.) Attractive and innovative appearance, rich colors, decorative, flexible combination, can express a different architectural style;
b.) Light weight, high mechanical properties;
c.) Anti-earthquake, fire, rain, long life, no maintenance;
d.) Installation is simple, shorten the construction period;
e.) Environmental protection, etc.
a.) Industrial and civil buildings, warehouse;
b.) Special construction;
c.) Steel structure houses and mobile homes, roof, walls, and interior and exterior decoration, etc.
- Q:What is the difference between hard steel plate and soft steel plate?
- Molding (Injection) refers to the process of heating and melting material from the high pressure into the mold cavity, after cooling and curing, to obtain forming products. This method is suitable for mass production of complicated parts, and it is one of the important processing methods. The injection molding process can be broadly divided into the following 6 stages: mold injection - pressure holding - cooling - mold opening - product removal, and the process can be repeated to produce products continuously.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Iron and steel steel is an alloy of iron with C (carbon), Si (silicon), Mn (manganese), P (phosphorus), S (sulfur), and a small amount of other elements. In addition to Fe (iron), the content of C plays a major role in the mechanical properties of steel, so it is collectively referred to as iron carbon alloy. It is the most important and the most important and the largest metal material used in engineering.
- Q:Is 5mm thick steel plate tapping M8 thread reliable?
- General use is no problem, because the general M8 nut is only about 5MM. Practical experience is not a big problem. As long as it's not the main bearing, there's no problem. Really feel unreliable, you can use more than a few screws on it.
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- It is usually used for cold rolled, low carbon steel for cold rolling, high carbon steel, generally not suitable for cold rolled steel plate, of course, this does not mean it completely just cold rolled steel of low carbon steel, because of the addition of alloy elements in all kinds of low carbon steel alloy steel can be different, such as P-added high strength steel, high strength low alloy steel after cold rolling after the steel is cold rolled steel grades, is just not the same.
- Q:What is the width of carbon steel coil and the width of stainless steel coil, one is 1250 and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces.
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- A good plan, two plates have a drilled hole, connected by bolts, locking nut.
- Q:Stainless steel drawing plate, polishing plate, mirror panels of the three differences
- Stainless steel wire drawing refers to: stainless steel wire drawing is stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:Larson steel sheet pile and what is the difference between the hot cold
- Another difference in actual use is that the number of cold-formed steel pile below 10mm is generally not more than 3 projects, and the number of times used is about 10 times. The number of hot rolled steel sheet piles can reach 30-60 times.Therefore, the choice of cold-formed steel sheet pile or hot rolled steel sheet pile, different projects should be based on its use cycle, the number of turns, water requirements and other comprehensive situation.
- Q:What is a die steel plate?
- The profiled sheet steel plate has the advantages of easy processing, light weight, fast installation, simple operation, and the tedious process of removing and dismantling the formwork.
- Q:What is a water stop steel plate?
- The joint position is called the new and old concrete construction joints, the waterproof concrete belongs to the weak links, increase the sealing plate, the water along the slit Jiecha position of the new and old concrete permeability met when the sealing plate can not leaking, sealing steel plays a role to cut off the water penetration path. In time, the steel plate is penetrated along the gap between the water stopping steel plate and the concrete, and the water stopping steel plate has a certain width, and the seepage path of the water is prolonged, and the utility model can also play a waterproof role.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range