Full Welded Forged Steel Ball Valve DN 18 inch
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Design Features of full welded forged steel ball valve
The body of ball valve is full welded,selects high quality forged material,and adopts the advanced forged forming technology to form two semi-spheres which are welded into a whole in the middle of the body.This welding technology differentiates the ball valve form others,and makes the valve more spherically,so the valve structure is more compacter,lighter and stronger.Besides,the middle direct welding realize highly accurate valve body manufacturing,makes fully and completely sealing between the seat and ball.The full welding instead of bolts completely avoids the outside leakage,so ball valve is the ideal product for under-ground,offshore working platform and under-sea equipments.
Adopting fixed plates or trunnion to support the ball
The top and bottom of the ball is supported by upper and lower fixed plates or stem and trunnion,and the ball is accurately placed in the center of the ball valve to achieve complete seals and precise movements.When plate adopted,the force exerted by the medium to the ball is distributed via the plate to the left and right bodies,so that the stem does not bear the blending moment from the medium,but only the torque from the ball rotation during the opening/closing of the valve.The low-friction PTFE Teflon composite bearings installed between the ball axis and fixed plate and between the stem and the trunnion can absorb ball moving action caused by the pressure of the medium.This structure brings stable actions and easy operations for the ball valves,and the required operation torque can be reduced,so smaller actuators can be used,and the cost is cut down.
ball valve seat is floating structure,means the seat can move along the medium direction,so that the seat can fit against the ball all the time.
（Ⅰ）Double piston effect structure seat of full welded forged steel ball valve
Seat design is special double pistons effect structure,it can ensure the seal wherever the medium flows into the ball valve.
（Ⅱ）Seat multistage seal strucute of full welded forged steel ball valve
As following graphic instruction,on seat bearing ring,set two soft sealing rings(A and B)and metal sealing spherical surface which can seal with the ball.Seat ring A is spring loaded,which seals the surface with the ball tightly to the surface to form an initial seat;When there is pressure generated from medium,the piston force is generated to make seal ring A elastically deformed and seal ring B fit the surface of the ball surface due to the piston effect caused by area difference,thus the second seal forms.When the medium pressure is rising.It will generate huge pressure to seal ring A and seal ring B,so the two seals have a greater elastic deformation,then metal seal ball surface compact with ball surface to form the third level of metal to metal seal.
（Ⅲ）Secondary seat seal device of full welded forged steel ball valve
As the above graphic instruction,the secondary seal device(seat grease injection valve)can be chosen according to the actual working condition,medium requirement,seal requirement,etc.Seat ring grease injection valve is a one-way valve,installed on the body,which can prevent the leakage and inject grease under the outside force.When secondary seal is required,there is a grease injecting channel and hole on the seat ring.The grease can form a seal between the seat and the ball,and then stop the leakage.
Standards Applied of full welded forged steel ball valve：
API 6D customize
ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.5 ASME B 31.4 ASME B 31.8 DIN GB、GB/T JB、JB/T JIS customize
API 6D customize
Face to Face
API 6D customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
MSS SP-25 customize
FAQ of full welded forged steel ball valve:
Q1:I can’t find the type of steel check valve which I need. what can I do?
The chart above only lists out some common composition of steel check valve parts.We may provide other different parts material composition according to the customer's request or the actual valve working condition.
Q2:Which certification do your products pass?
Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001、ISO 14001、API 6A、API 6D、TS CE、API607/6FA/BS6755.
Q3:How can I place an order?
The only one thing you should do is to tell us the sepecification about type 、quantity and mode of transportation, then we will send you quotation within 24 hours.
- Q:When looking at the head on my chevy 350 how do I determine which is the intake valve and which is the exhaust valve?
- Intake valve will line up with the intake port from the intake manifold and the exhaust valve will line up with the exhaust port going to the exhaust manifold or header....intake is usually larger of the two.
- Q:I need to find a solenoid valve with the following specifications:2-way, 1 inch nozzles (both male)needs to be able to handle the pressure from a CO2 tank (~1000 psi)needs to work with 12vdc less than 10 ampsits either a solenoid, or some other type of valve which will release the CO2 when we tell it to electronically
- The leading maker of solenoid valves is ASCO. Their website is shown below. If a valve that fits your application exists they probably make one. If you can't find a suitable solenoid then you need to consider a pneumatic valve operated by a solenoid valve. That is a common solution for a problem like yours. As to the male connections. If they are not available then you can just use a pair of threaded fittings (pipe nipples) to change the configuration.
- Q:I have 3 such valves in the line and none seem to be able to move past 10/4 oclock position and water remains on. Is there a way to adjust valve? Seems there is slot for screwdriver in center of valve.
- The threads are stripped, you will have to get a new one, until then shut off main line into house if you are flooding
- Q:i have seen the wrting M/T on some valve covers and was wondering what that meant
- It stands for the manufacturer; Mickey Thompson
- Q:okay, well, I understand partials. But, on a trumpet, what does each valve do? I mean, I had this idea that each one was a half-step up from the previous...but that's not true. Is there some sort of pattern to them? Does each one have a different purpose?...Please answer as basically as possible. I don't play music very often, and I definitely don't speak brass-ish.
- Each valve kicks in that pipe that comes out of it and makes the instrument longer... and lower sounding. #1=1step, #2= 1/2 step, #3= 1 and 1/2 steps. Just add them up to see what the combinations do. Each time you lower it you get another overtone series to play up or down on.
- Q:Hi everybody,I need some information about the operation of a double solenoid valve and how to control it using a PLC
- A double solenoid has two solenoids, and when voltage is supplied to one (and not the other) the valve shifts. Note that if voltage is supplied to both solenoids at the same time, the valve will stay in the position is was in (i.e. it won't shift since the solenoids will be working against each other). This is typically not desired, so make sure you remove voltage from one side when supplying it to the other. If no voltage is supplied to either solenoid, the result will be the same as if voltage is supplied to both, in that the valve will stay in the position is was in. What this means is that the cylinder has no home position, so when power is cut, the valve will stay where it was at that time, and the cylinder will continue to do work in the direction is was working in. Again, depending upon what the cylinder was doing, this may or may not be desired. For Conrolling with PLC you may need to wire two discrete outputs of PLC to those two solenoids using relay. And the ON/OFF those two outputs as required.
- Q:anyone know .. if the 5.7L Hemi 2003 has a egr valve?
- The EGR valve and electronic solenoid on most 2004 and newer Chrysler 5.7L Hemi engines is mounted on the 'front end' of the driver side head close to where the intake manifold bolts to the head and a tube is routed from the EGR valve to the intake manifold, although on some Chrysler models with the 5.7L Hemi engine it is mounted on the 'front end' of the passenger side head. To replace it remove the electrical connector from EGR solenoid, remove the 2 bolts from the exhaust gas routing tube flange which is connected to the EGR valve, and remove the 2 mounting bolds which connects the EGR valve to the head. Be sure to replace both gaskets when replacing the EGR valve, the routing tube flange gasket and the EGR mounting gasket.
- Q:hi ihave a 2001 1.4 civic (6th gen) has anyone got any info/reviews on the following mods: powerboost valve, denso/splitfire spark plugs(which one would be better) and splitfire ignition leads.
- While I'm not familiar with the power boost valve specifically, it looks similar to a rising rate fuel regulator which is used more for forced induction applications like turbocharging and supercharging. If you were to install this on a relatively stock car you would risk running an extremely rich mixture that the stock ecu would be unable to compensate for which in turn could cause damage to your engine. The stock fuel regulator that currently sits in your car is more then sufficient enough to keep up with simple bolt on parts and shouldn't need replacement unless you are planning on doing true engine work or forced induction. As far as comparing different companies' spark plugs and wires it would really be a matter of splitting hairs.
- Q:So it always seems that when I see the jet and foot valve out of a well there's a drop tube between the jet and foot valve. My question concerns this drop tube- is it necessary? I've got a leak somewhere, replaced the foot valve and still have a leak. I'm inclined to get rid of the old drop tube, it's crusty and likely to be the source of leaks either now or in the future. any reason to not just plumb the foot valve directly to the jet? Thank you kindly for useful information.
- The reason for the drop tube is to possibly save you replacing a pump. All wells silt in a certain amount. Your submersible pump can withstand a certain amount of this fine silt but if it gets to be half-submerged in the stuff it will burn out. With the drop pipe in place, the foot valve will plug up first, giving you warning and a chance to shorten the pipe above the pump. Rather than fitting the foot valve directly into the bottom of the pump, you would be better advised to replace the drop tube with a new piece. Also be sure to test your foot valve while you have it out of the well. Some are faulty right out of the box. I always screw on a fitting with a snifter valve that allows me to put 150 psi of air on the foot valve over night. If it doesn't hold that, it shouldn't be at the bottom of a deep well; it's just too much darn hassle pulling them.
- Q:My son was born with bicuspid aortic valve which has developed a leak. He is now on enalipril 2x per day to decrease the afterflow and buy some time before he has to have surgery, but the doctor has discussed our options and we basically have to choose when it comes down to it, whether we go with a valve repair, or valve replacement and if we do replacement we can do mechanical or donated valve or The Ross procedure. And he will probably be under 5 yrs old when this needs done, (he's 2 now) so I would like to keep him off of coumadin (blood thinner) so he can play sports in school if he would like. But I also want to do what is the best for him long term. Any advice would be helpful. thanks
- OK I HAVE A 4 YEAR OLD THAT HAS AEROTIC STENOSIS WHICH MEANS THAT AT THE AGE OF TEN HE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A VALVE TRANSPLANT. THE OPTIONS RIGHT NOW ARE A PIG VALVE, WHICH LASTS AS LONG AS A PIG WOULD LIVE, OR A SYNTHETIC VALVE WHICH CAN CAUSE CLOTTING. BUT I WATCHED A DOCUTMENTARY ON A HEALTH SHOW ABOUT A MONTH AGO, AND DOCTORS HAVE INVENTED A WAY TO GROW A HEART VALVE USING CELLS FROM YOUR KIDS HEART. NOW IT WONT BE APPROVED FOR ANOTHER 10 YEARS BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT IT HAS ALLREADY BEEN TESTED AND WAS SUCESSFULL, IF I HEAR ANYTHING ELSE I WILL TRY TO FIND YOUR EMAIL AND LET YOU KNOW. IM PLANNING ON DOING THE PIG VALVE UNTILL THE MEDICAL BOARD APPROVES THE REAL VALVES, THAN I WILL HAVE THAT DONE TO MY SON, SO I WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT AGAIN. GOOD LUCK, I KINDA KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH. keep in touch with me, and let me know.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like