Fair Price Factory Supply 3.00-18 Motorcycle Tyre
Good Quality, Better Quality, Best Quality Products
(different quality meet different markets.)
Quality certificate:ISO 2000, CCC, SONCAP
Rich Sizes List Of Motorcycle Tyres
Benefits for choosing us?
1. As motorcycle tyre factory, rich manufacturing experiences can satified clients' any requirement about products, like weight, PR, load, dimension, pattern, quality, usage, brand.. Any changes can be produced in here.
2. Outstanding tyre recipe, experienced technician and skilled workers play important parts in our controled quality products.
3. Professional sale team will supply exact product guide and overall subsequent servise particularly and fervidly.
4. MRC adheres "GOOD FAITH", keen to make sincere cooperation with our partners and friends.
5. Welcome every friends visit MRC factory from anywhere in anytime:)
- Q:What are the motorcycle tires?
- Michelin, Bridgestone, Dunlop, elephant, horse card, Pirelli. These brand tires are now more common with the motorcycle. Are generally used for large displacement motorcycles.
- Q:What brand of motorcycle tires is good
- The world's most wearable motorcycle tires are Bridgestone, Japan. The best motorcycle tires are Brazilian Pirelli, but these two are very expensive. Ordinary tires, the new is good, cost-effective.
- Q:Motorcycle tires have what brand
- China is better to have a new image card to build a large number of times not to say the import of Michelin Dunlop Prisley second-hand than the new domestic good
- Q:Motorcycle tires 90 / 90-18 and 90 / 90-10 What is the difference ah
- In addition, the front 90 refers to the width of the tire, that is, the tire width of 90 mm, the back of the 90 refers to the height of the tire is 90% of the width (flat ratio), which is 81 mm high.
- Q:What is the difference between the motorcycle tires 100 / 90-10 and 90 / 100-10 specifications?
- The international standard tire size is generally composed of six parts, "tire width (mm) + tire flatness ratio (%) + tire type code + rim diameter (inch) + load index + license speed code".
- Q:What is the pressure of the motorcycle tires?
- 2.5 air pressure can be enough if you can reach 3
- Q:How much is the motorcycle tires?
- More expensive, I am only 13 blocks
- Q:What is the principle of motorcycle tires?
- Tubeless tires are often referred to as "low pressure tires", "vacuum tires", divided into radial tires and oblique tires. Tubeless tires have high elasticity and abrasion resistance, and have good adhesion and heat dissipation. In particular, radial tires, due to the crown angle is zero, in the vehicle high-speed forward when the amount of change is small, and can maintain good driving stability and smaller friction, is conducive to shock absorption and speed increase. Tubeless tires are much thicker than ordinary tires, and the surface has a layer of high quality rubber, inflated after the external tension increases, the formation of a certain pressure on the inner surface, improve the self-styled ability to break, once punctured, unlike Ordinary tires as gas in the moment all vent finished, will continue for some time to protect the high-speed driving when the complete.
- Q:What is the benefit of motorcycle tires wide
- Wide to a certain extent, make the vehicle more stable.
- Q:Motorcycle tires to play a few air pressure
- Motorcycle tires are heavy on the rear wheel, hand feel is inflated after pressing, a little bit down to almost a little bit. If you can use the barometer to detect the best, the front wheel is generally 170-180 kPa, the rear is 200-220 kPa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range