E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 ton kg
- Supply Capability:
- 500 Tons Per Month kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Introduction of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
E-Glass Chopped Strands for BMCare widely used in transportation,construction,electronics,chemical industry and light industry,such as the automotive parts,insulator,and switch boxes.
Product Features of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
1.Low viscosity and excellent flowability of the BMC paste
2.Low static and low fuzz, fast and good dispersion in resins
3.Good processing and excellent mechanical properties
Packaging of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
The product can be packed in bulk bags, heavy-duty box and composite plastic woven bags;
For example:Bulk bags can hold 500kg-1000kg each; Cardboard boxes and composite plastic woven bags can hold 15kg-25kg each.
Storage of E-Glass Fiber Chopped Strands For BMC
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15ć-35ćand 35%-65% respectively.
- "Clay crucible method" is the most primitive method, "platinum substitute crucible", the raw materials is glass ball "clay crucible method", the poor quality of products, "pool kiln method" is banned. The raw material is powder mixture with pyrophyllite. "Platinum crucible method" is widely used at present. "Tank furnace method" is the most advanced technology. The main raw material is waste broken glass.
- It is a kind of excellent inorganic non-metallic materials, having the advantages of good insulation, good corrosion resistance, which is equivalent to a piece of hair. It is founding by high temperature with the raw materials of glass ball and waste glass. It has the advantages of high mechanical strength, electrical insulating and thermal insulation and heat resistance. Each bundle of fibers is made of hundreds or even thousands of root filaments. The diameter range from several microns to twenty micron.
- Leather, silicone, plating, red twill, the largest area can produce 1000mm * 500mm carbon fiber board (color carbon fiber board)
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- As long as ring formation, the thing which includ the ring and has a continuous carbon skeleton can be burn into carbon fiber.
- Q:Where can I cut short glass fiber?
- Let's talk about the concept, also called glass fiber short cut, or glass fiber segment, usually using a special soaking agent of the original silk, through wet short cut online.
- Along the fiber axis, it present very high strength; therefore the specific strength of CFRP material intensity and density can be achieved above 2000 MPa; high performance carbon fiber which made from polyacrylonitrile fiber precursors have tensile modulus about 200 to 700GPa. Some studies have pointed out that young's modulus (refers to the physical quantity that is characterized by the tensile or compressive strength of the material within the elastic limit) is 2 times more than that of the glass fiber. High purity and high temperature carbonization were used to prepare high performance PAN based carbon fiber, which gave the fiber chemical activity, viscose based carbon fiber. Carbon fiber's manufacturing progress includs fiber spinning. Comparing with aluminum and other metal materials, it is 7 to 9 times of strength of steel. In the early stage of aerospace grade carbon fiber, 3K is the main category, then the fiber is further produced by crosslinking, with its elongation rate greater than 2%. The equipment is complex, and it is destroyed. As it contains a large number of variables, like oxidation and oxygen, but the first two kinds of carbon fiber is mainly produced. The graphite is generally in the 2500 to 3000℃.
- 5mm, 12mm, 3mm, 9mm.5mm, 6mm, 41, 24mm, etc.
- Q:Is chopped glass fiber harmful to people?
- The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, but it is not suitable for timber structure as its thread, strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 50 Million|
|Main Markets||North America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East, Eastern Asia|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||21-50 People|
|Factory Size:||Above 2000,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 4|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like