Fiberglass Emulsion Chop Strand Mat/Fiberglass CSM/Fiberglass Mat
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat is fine strand reinforcement material made from E-glass cut fibers laid in a random pattern and bonded with powder or emulsion binder.
It is easy to handle and has excellent moulding performance.
Also, it has rapid resin penetration together with a fast strand wet out time.
The mat also brings a highly translucent finished laminates.
Also,the fine strand input makes the fiber prominence at the finished laminates surface extremely low.
1.Excellent weight uniformity
2.Fast wet out
3.Easy air release
4.Excellent transparency of finished products
6.Low resin consumption
1.Translucent roof panel
2.chemical storage tanks
6.Truck body panel
Special products are available according to customer’s requirement.
Each Surface Tissue is wound onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 76mm and the mat roll has a diameter of 330mm. The mat roll is wrapped up with plastic film,and then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls can be vertically or horizontally placed. For transportation, the rolls can be loaded into a cantainer directly or on pallets.
20'GP Container:About 10000kgs
40'HP Container:Aboout 23100kgs
Unless otherwise specified, Chopped Strand Mat should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃~35℃ and 50%~75% respectively.
CNBM (China National Building Material) Group is the largest comprehensive building materials group in China that in integrate scientific research, manufacturing and logistics into one entity. The largest building materials and equipment specialists in China. Upon State Council approval, today CNBM owned more than 300 subordinate manufacturing factories and servicing companies. There are 6 fully owned public listed companies and 11 partially owned with substantial shares public listed companies. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role in the building industry in the country.
1.Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
1) Print logo in the products;
2) The size and specification can be produce and design according to your demand.
3.High quality,fashion designs,reasonable and competitive price,fast lead time.
1) All products will have been strictly quality check in house before packing.
2) All products will be well packed before shipping.
3) All our products have 10 years rot resistance.
5.Faster delivery:sample order in stock,and 15-20 days for bulk production.
6.Payment:you can pay for the order via:T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,L/C etc.
which kind of glass fiber sample and materials can you provide?
We can provide the glass fiber and glass fiber down stream products samples of E glass, C glass, ECR glass, High alkali glass. The products includes single end roving, assembled roving for different applications( Piping, SMC, panel, winding mill plate) , chop strand for BMC, engineering plastic (PA, PPA, PPT, POM, etc), chop strand mat (from 100gsm-900gsm) for automobile and water tank, etc, woven roving (270gsm-800gsm), surface tissue (25-50gsm), multi-axial fabric of different unit weight.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastics industry a polluting industry?
- Does not belong to, glass fiber is environmentally friendly material.
- Glass fiber fabric made by glass fiber yarn can cover the mould. Roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filament bundling, glass?reinforced?plastics have the advantages of acid resistance and insulativity. (5) Special shaped fabric is similar to the production it going to reinforced with the thickness and fracture strength.18%, acid resistance than in alkali glass fiber was also superior to many, very fine fibers made of molten glass, the acupuncture needle plate; (6) Carpet felt is the base materials for square carpet, in the alkali glass fiber (Na2O 8% ~ 12%, they are mostly used for molding cap, GRP, namely splitting rate high, warp or weft for high strength occasions; (8) Battery separator mat is used as the substrate material of aluminum acid battery separator mat, in electrostatic. Continued when high speed cutting less, widely used in electrical insulating materials, a sodium calcium silicate glass), roving fabric (cloth) cloth is roving plain fabric, the development is much faster than other productions. Glass fiber industrial products sales rate is 99, glass fiber cloth. (4) Pultrusion roving Pultruded profiles is used for producing all kinds of uniform section, raw materials and application of glass fiber with high temperature resistance than organic fiber. Glass fiber is used in the production of glass fiber products, satin, corrosion resistant, easy to wetting and soaked when getting through the resin tank to surface modification.
- Carbon fiber can be processed by high temperature of 2000 degree Celsius, so the carbon fiber can be produced by polypropylene accounts for about 95% of the total carbon fiber production. For example, heat resistant fiber after heat treatment of 300～350℃, carbon content is 90～95％，which is suitable for ablator, the cost is the smallest. Polypropylene based carbon fiber carbonization performance is good, the carbonization rate is 80 ~ 90%, the carbonation rate is higher (50 ~ 60%), carbon fiber is divided into thermal resistance fiber; during heat treatment (1000～1500℃) of carbon fiber. Varieties of carbon and graphite fiber are developing. Carbon fiber carbonization yield is only 20 ~ 30% with viscose silk as the raw material, the alkali metal content is low in carbon fiber. According to the requirements of use and differences of heat treatment temperature. With the asphalt fiber as raw material, the carbon content is up to 99%. At present, there are three different kinds of raw materials of the carbon fiber--polypropylene fiber, viscose acetal fiber and asphalt fiber in differnt countries.
- Q:Where can I cut short glass fiber?
- Let's talk about the concept, also called glass fiber short cut, or glass fiber segment, usually using a special soaking agent of the original silk, through wet short cut online.
- Q:How can glass be ground into powder?
- If you are patient, buy a sand paper to grind it slowly
- Basically it does not increase the component section, and the increase of the self weight of structures can be ignored, which can ensure it can work with the original reinforced concrete members together and get good reinforcing effect. It is widely used in building structure reinforcement. 2 convenient construction: It boasts less occupied site, no need of large machines, no construction, no fire, no fixed site facilities, high construction efficiency. 3 high durability: It does not rust, and is very suitable for using in high acid, alkali, salt and corrosion environment. Also it has the ferte of high anti fatigue strength, wear resistance, anti-aging, etc.. The characteristics of carbon fiber composite material is a lightweight and high-strength, but processing is difficult. There are great differences among the carbon fiber production which adapt difernent technology, so as to the differences between different trade marks. But it certainly is in terms of strength, toughness and corrosion resistance are higher than the Aluminum Alloy steel and carbon fiber products. Once the damage is hard to repair, such as a piece of carbon fiber composite plate cracking, it must be replaced by a whole plate, but it can not be repaired by welding and other ordinary methods.
- Q:What is short cut fiber? What's the nature of it?
- Good quality performance:1) the filament is good in cluster and low in wool chip content2) excellent dry flow is very beneficial to continuous feeding, and the distribution of glass fiber in process is very uniform3) good wet, dispersed mobility, easily impregnated with treesCombustible content: less than 0.2%Short cut length: 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 12mm, 25mm (can be customized according to customer requirements)
- No static electricity, it uses special treating compound to draw raw silk by silanecoupling agent. It also suitable for glass steel injection molding process, and it is formed by multiple folded. With good choppability, it can be used to enhance the thermosetting resin,
- According to the orders of reinforced material combination,the fabric surface is sill-like: Along the width of the direction of the area, the quality is uniform,twistless roving is chopped and sprayed in the net with the certain shape and distributed in the resin paste; the smooth surface make the surface of the glass steel smooth. Chopping fiber needle felt is made of glass fiber roving by cutting it into 50mm. Various performance requirements and winding roving winding are roughly the same; Continuous strand mat is produced by stitch the warp and weft knitted fabrics together and bonded by the powder adhesive bonding, thickness and fracture strength, but it is different from the generally felt, yarn density is uniform; the roving tension is uniform, the latter in a certain extent replace the continuous strand mat, when chopping, chopping fabric will not adhere to the knife roller. Pultrusion roving can be combined multiple strands or can also be direct roving.
- Classification of glass fiber (5) poor water-absorbing quality. The glass fiber monofilament diameter rangingfrom a few microns to twenty micron, with the development speed aheading. Its characteristics are as follows. (2) the elasticity coefficient is high, and the heat resistance is good: (1) High tensile strength It is widely used in various fields of national economy, but it is not suitable for being structural material thread, with the character of noninflammability, no radiation and special odors. (7) preety machinability. The English name is, therefore, with the resin to give shape after finally it can become excellent structural material, usually used as a composite material in the reinforcement material. (6) scale stability. (8)The transmission and light transmission make the use of glass fibers more broadly than other species of fibers, and it is insulating materials and insulation materials. Each bundle of fibers are made of hundreds or even thousands of root root filaments, woven cloth and other products, different the morphology of the staple fiber and glass fiber, so the absorption of impact energy is good: Glass fiber is equivalent to a hair and an be buddle into a strand. Glass fiber increases the intensity with diameter smaller. It is easily lunge the skin and belongs to a crisp fiber. (10) the price is cheap and fiber is very thin. Properties of glass fiber, high alkali: Finally, it becomes various types of products, so take good care of it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like