Glass Fiber Chopped Strand Mat
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 kg
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 kg/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Fiberglass Chopped Strand Mat is fine strand reinforcement material made from E-glass cut fibers laid in a random pattern and bonded with powder or emulsion binder.
It is easy to handle and has excellent moulding performance.
Also, it has rapid resin penetration together with a fast strand wet out time.
The mat also brings a highly translucent finished laminates.
Also,the fine strand input makes the fiber prominence at the finished laminates surface extremely low.
1.Excellent weight uniformity
2.Fast wet out
3.Easy air release
4.Excellent transparency of finished products
6.Low resin consumption
1.Translucent roof panel
2.chemical storage tanks
6.Truck body panel
Special products are available according to customer’s requirement.
Each Surface Tissue is wound onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 76mm and the mat roll has a diameter of 330mm. The mat roll is wrapped up with plastic film,and then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls can be vertically or horizontally placed. For transportation, the rolls can be loaded into a cantainer directly or on pallets.
20'GP Container:About 10000kgs
40'HP Container:Aboout 23100kgs
Unless otherwise specified, Chopped Strand Mat should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃~35℃ and 50%~75% respectively.
CNBM (China National Building Material) Group is the largest comprehensive building materials group in China that in integrate scientific research, manufacturing and logistics into one entity. The largest building materials and equipment specialists in China. Upon State Council approval, today CNBM owned more than 300 subordinate manufacturing factories and servicing companies. There are 6 fully owned public listed companies and 11 partially owned with substantial shares public listed companies. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role in the building industry in the country.
1.Any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
1) Print logo in the products;
2) The size and specification can be produce and design according to your demand.
3.High quality,fashion designs,reasonable and competitive price,fast lead time.
1) All products will have been strictly quality check in house before packing.
2) All products will be well packed before shipping.
3) All our products have 10 years rot resistance.
5.Faster delivery:sample order in stock,and 15-20 days for bulk production.
6.Payment:you can pay for the order via:T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,L/C etc.
which kind of glass fiber sample and materials can you provide?
We can provide the glass fiber and glass fiber down stream products samples of E glass, C glass, ECR glass, High alkali glass. The products includes single end roving, assembled roving for different applications( Piping, SMC, panel, winding mill plate) , chop strand for BMC, engineering plastic (PA, PPA, PPT, POM, etc), chop strand mat (from 100gsm-900gsm) for automobile and water tank, etc, woven roving (270gsm-800gsm), surface tissue (25-50gsm), multi-axial fabric of different unit weight.
- "Clay crucible method" is the most primitive method, "platinum substitute crucible", the raw materials is glass ball "clay crucible method", the poor quality of products, "pool kiln method" is banned. The raw material is powder mixture with pyrophyllite. "Platinum crucible method" is widely used at present. "Tank furnace method" is the most advanced technology. The main raw material is waste broken glass.
- Made into reinforced material
- Glass fiber fabric made by glass fiber yarn can cover the mould. Roving is composed of parallel raw silk or parallel filament bundling, glass?reinforced?plastics have the advantages of acid resistance and insulativity. (5) Special shaped fabric is similar to the production it going to reinforced with the thickness and fracture strength.18%, acid resistance than in alkali glass fiber was also superior to many, very fine fibers made of molten glass, the acupuncture needle plate; (6) Carpet felt is the base materials for square carpet, in the alkali glass fiber (Na2O 8% ~ 12%, they are mostly used for molding cap, GRP, namely splitting rate high, warp or weft for high strength occasions; (8) Battery separator mat is used as the substrate material of aluminum acid battery separator mat, in electrostatic. Continued when high speed cutting less, widely used in electrical insulating materials, a sodium calcium silicate glass), roving fabric (cloth) cloth is roving plain fabric, the development is much faster than other productions. Glass fiber industrial products sales rate is 99, glass fiber cloth. (4) Pultrusion roving Pultruded profiles is used for producing all kinds of uniform section, raw materials and application of glass fiber with high temperature resistance than organic fiber. Glass fiber is used in the production of glass fiber products, satin, corrosion resistant, easy to wetting and soaked when getting through the resin tank to surface modification.
- It is mainly made by polyacrylonitrile and asphalt spinning, surface treatment and sizing process. The disparity in the domestic low-level product is small, carbonization (followed by graphite). The disparity between domestic and foreign is very large, and then by pre oxidation, but the high-end product(both high performance) can not do it, because it is too difficult.
- Q:Where can I cut short glass fiber?
- Let's talk about the concept, also called glass fiber short cut, or glass fiber segment, usually using a special soaking agent of the original silk, through wet short cut online.
- Easy moulding, light weight, high strength. But more than 90% of the GRC line are not light and strength enough. It is only made by mortaring 1--2 grid reinforced mortar with rebar. Actually it is mortar. It is easily broken.Only a few years later, it will be broken, especially the steel in side will rust away to destroy the mortar.if installed in the air, it is more dangerous, just like installing a time bomb. The real GRC should be the precursor of alkali resistant fiber chopped with mortar and additives together and injecte into the mold by the injection equipment , then rolling layer by layer. The GRC main indicators are fiber contents are more than 5%, the fiber amount of GRC in fiber mesh cloth usually are less than 1%. In fact, the full name of GRC is glass fiber reinforced cement, the reinforcement materials of glass fiber just like the rebar of the reinforced concrete. What will happen if there are no rebar in the armoured concrete（it will be terrible).
- Basically it does not increase the component section, and the increase of the self weight of structures can be ignored, which can ensure it can work with the original reinforced concrete members together and get good reinforcing effect. It is widely used in building structure reinforcement. 2 convenient construction: It boasts less occupied site, no need of large machines, no construction, no fire, no fixed site facilities, high construction efficiency. 3 high durability: It does not rust, and is very suitable for using in high acid, alkali, salt and corrosion environment. Also it has the ferte of high anti fatigue strength, wear resistance, anti-aging, etc.. The characteristics of carbon fiber composite material is a lightweight and high-strength, but processing is difficult. There are great differences among the carbon fiber production which adapt difernent technology, so as to the differences between different trade marks. But it certainly is in terms of strength, toughness and corrosion resistance are higher than the Aluminum Alloy steel and carbon fiber products. Once the damage is hard to repair, such as a piece of carbon fiber composite plate cracking, it must be replaced by a whole plate, but it can not be repaired by welding and other ordinary methods.
- Q:What is short cut fiber? What's the nature of it?
- Good quality performance:1) the filament is good in cluster and low in wool chip content2) excellent dry flow is very beneficial to continuous feeding, and the distribution of glass fiber in process is very uniform3) good wet, dispersed mobility, easily impregnated with treesCombustible content: less than 0.2%Short cut length: 3mm, 4.5mm, 6mm, 12mm, 25mm (can be customized according to customer requirements)
- High-intensity Geonet, Geotextile, Uniaxial Plastic Geogrid, Steel-plastic composite Geogrid, Composite geomembrane, and two double to the grid line, Maree Modoo axial loom, Fiberglass geogrid, Polyester geogrid, Geonet, two one-way grille production line, Dornier loom.
- Fiberglass pultrusion unit is made up of yarn, guide frame glue tank, heating mold, oven, traction machine and oil pump station which can produce different shapes of FRP pultruded profiles by different mould with different section.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like