Crawler Excavator 8ton with CE Approved CT80-7b
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Original Yanmar engine complies with strong power, high effiency, lower failure rate, low oil comsumption, lower noise
Imported hydraulic pumps, valves, motors ensure high, performance
Capacious and comfortable cabin with air conditioner
Advanced electric control system realizes the auto idling function, reduction fuel consumption
|Operating weight ||6820kg |
|Standard bucket capacity ||0.26m 3 |
|Track shoe width ||400mm |
|Arm length ||1700mm |
|Boom length ||3260mm |
|Model ||Yanmar 4TNV94L |
|Type ||Natural aspirated |
|Number of cylinder ||4 |
|Max. power/rpm ||37.9kw/2200rpm |
|Max. torque ||217N.M at 1000 rpm |
|Displacement ||3.054L |
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM |
|Main pumps |
|Type ||Variable displacement axial piston pumps |
|Max. displacement ||63cm 3 /r |
|Working pressure ||25Mpa |
|Slew||Fixed displacement axial piston motor |
|Travel ||Variable displacement axial piston motors |
|Slew speed ||12 rpm |
|Min. back slew radius ||1650 mm |
|Max. travel speed high/low ||4.8/2.6km/h |
|Grade ability ||35 ° |
|Traction force ||46.3kn |
|Max. digging force of bucket ||44.5kn |
|Max. digging force arm ||30.7kn |
|Ground pressure ||0.337kg/cm 2 |
|Tank capacity |
|Fuel tank capacity ||135L |
|Hydraulic tank capacity ||95.8L |
- Q:How do they ventilate subway tunnels when they are building them? Obviously they cant use just electric vehicles to create stations and tunnels. TBMs are electric but they must use excavators, loaders, etc when building stations beneath the surface. How do they ventilate these tunnels?
- There is a fan plant built next to an access shaft. The fans blow fresh air through the duct that runs down the shaft and into the tunnel, suspended from the tunnel's arch, all the way to the TBM. As the TBM advances, workers add new sections of the duct. The air then flows through the tunnel back to the access shaft. The section of the NYC's Third Water Tunnel I've been to, used very little engine powered heavy equipment. The train that brought workers and supplies to and from the TBM run on the CNG. Everything else run on electricity.
- Q:How to change tracks on bobcat excavator 435?
- Not sure on this model but track are tensioned using grease that is injected in a cylinder that's pushing on the front idler. Remove the grease zerk and you will need to compress the cylinder to loosen the tracks. There's a couple ways this could be done. One push them in with another piece of equipment or use the boom and push them in. The other way is use a 2 X 4 or 4 X 4 and insert it between the tracks and front idler wheel and run the tracks very slow this will compress the cylinder. Now you will need to find the main link it they are steel track or just pull the track off after you have rotated the boom around to that side and pushed down on the ground with it to raise the track off the ground. After installing the new track replace the grease zerk and fill with grease till you get the correct tent ion on the track.
- Q:I cut down a ratty old tree, and dug the stump up with an excavator, my question is... Since I removed the old root ball, can I plant a new tree in the same hole.?? It a great spot to shade my house! Some have told me put it in a different place, but I really want it in the original spot. Will a new tree make it there??
- Of course you can, If you backfilled the plot with garden soil then you don't need to worry about soil fertility as trees will easily thrive on your garden soil.
- Q:The big excavator, that brand is good
- You want to say "big excavator", that brand is good,That can only be bought, used to know.As far as I know, domestic brands should be 31 excavators, good to use assured!Was that strong, durable, fuel-efficient, high performance engine, imported from abroad.Send a picture. Look, see, see, this is the way it is!
- Q:What are the steps to building a patio? Here is my assumption, maybe you can add to it or tell me I'm crazy.1) Use a Sod Cutter and clear away 2quot; of Sod.2) Lay Down Pea Gravel3) Lay Down Sand4) Place the Pavers, Bricks, whatever down5) Cover the patio with sand6) Use one of those vibrating things that look like a lawn mower without wheels to pack down the sand in between the bricks.7) Sit back with a Mint Julip on your new patio.Where did I go wrong?gt;
- Just make sure it's all level. I like step 7 the best.
- Q:What's the difference between Carter 320C excavator and 320D excavator? Where's the difference?
- Functional power: 320C engine power is less than 320D, 320C is 3046/3066 engine, and 320D is Carter C6.4 engine. 320C is slower than the 320D model. Carter 320C belongs to the direct injection vehicle, and 320D excavator is EFI, relatively speaking, 320D fuel quality requirements higher.
- Q:Was it his inability to keep the country safe during 911?Or the lying about the WMD's? The Iraq War?His absolute greed with Halliburton?The torture?Or just being totally full of S*H*I*T?What is it that makes all CONS want to suck on his wiener and A*S*S*HOLE non stop?
- Cuz cons are dumb and they'll kiss the *** of whoever is on their side just like libs
- Q:I've noticed that my female leos dish is always full. I've counted them, and she hasn't eaten any of her mealworms. I have her on excavator clay (I'm digging it out soon and doing paper towel sub. ).I checked her belly and theres no dark spots or weird lumps, so I think impaction is out of the question. I caught her drinking. Also, she looks into the bowl from time to time, however she doesnt eat the worms. Maybe she doesnt want them. I recently started adding carrot pieces and lil sprinkles of flukers cricket feed into the bowl with the worms. Does she not like that maybe?Tomorrow I'm going to try wax worms.She has not lost any weight in her tail...nor mid section (shes a chunky monkey). However shes been off feed for almost 3 days.I gave her a warm water bath and rubbed her sides.Also hasnt pooped since she last ate.Are leos known for going off feed for short periods of time?
- Did I eat to much?
- Q:I'm a newb at Pokemon tcg so I am the best PLEASE RATEFOSSIL FEVER#01X01RAMPARDOS#02X02CRANIDOS#03X04SKULL FOSSIL#04X01BASTIODON#05X02SHEILDON#06X04ARMOR DFOSSIL#07X02GRAVELER#08X04GEODUDE#09X04 BRONZOR#10X02DODRIO#11X04DODUO#12X03DOUBLE STAR ENERGY#12X08STEEL ENERGY#13X10FIGHTING ENERGY#14X01QUICK BALL#15X04POTION#16X04FOSSIL EXCAVATOR
- nice deck i wouldnt change it exept for add in the old ones e.g kabyuto omanyte and take out any none fossil exept for bronzor he can help dependiong on the one you have :) belive me i used to run a fossil freakout deck which was really funny i just got high monsters out and when they had low hp i got them to the top again it was funny but yours is good but i really would recomend fossils only but really dont get rid of bronzor it helps
- Q:How long does the excavator take on the moon?
- depending on how many people you have the time may very from 30mines-2hours
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range