Crawler Excavator 8ton with CE Approved CT80-7b
Drive Type:Internal Combustion Drive
Original Yanmar engine complies with strong power, high effiency, lower failure rate, low oil comsumption, lower noise
Imported hydraulic pumps, valves, motors ensure high, performance
Capacious and comfortable cabin with air conditioner
Advanced electric control system realizes the auto idling function, reduction fuel consumption
|Operating weight ||6820kg |
|Standard bucket capacity ||0.26m 3 |
|Track shoe width ||400mm |
|Arm length ||1700mm |
|Boom length ||3260mm |
|Model ||Yanmar 4TNV94L |
|Type ||Natural aspirated |
|Number of cylinder ||4 |
|Max. power/rpm ||37.9kw/2200rpm |
|Max. torque ||217N.M at 1000 rpm |
|Displacement ||3.054L |
|HYDRAULIC SYSTEM |
|Main pumps |
|Type ||Variable displacement axial piston pumps |
|Max. displacement ||63cm 3 /r |
|Working pressure ||25Mpa |
|Slew||Fixed displacement axial piston motor |
|Travel ||Variable displacement axial piston motors |
|Slew speed ||12 rpm |
|Min. back slew radius ||1650 mm |
|Max. travel speed high/low ||4.8/2.6km/h |
|Grade ability ||35 ° |
|Traction force ||46.3kn |
|Max. digging force of bucket ||44.5kn |
|Max. digging force arm ||30.7kn |
|Ground pressure ||0.337kg/cm 2 |
|Tank capacity |
|Fuel tank capacity ||135L |
|Hydraulic tank capacity ||95.8L |
- Q:Whats the name of the tracker that grabs dirt from the ground?
- Its either a excavator or a wheel laoder, depending on what you mean .
- Q:log book query and getting to australia?
- If you're aged between 18 and 30, you are eligible for a 12 month Working Holiday visa, which can be extended to 24 months if you do 88 days of rural type work during your first 12 months. When you arrive in Australia, you will be required to have access to around AUD$5000 in cash, travellers cheques, bank account, credit card or a combination of those, to cover initial living expenses and you must also have either a return/onward air ticket or enough extra to buy one. www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-... At the end of your WHV, you will have to leave Australia. Excavator Driver (or Heavy Equipment Operator or similar) is not on any of the lists of occupations that are eligible for work visas and your occupation must be listed before an employer can sponsor you for one. If you're not eligible for a WHV, you're wasting your time coming as you will not be allowed to work. On a WHV, you are only allowed to work for each employer for up to 6 months which can make it difficult to get anything other than casual work. I don't know what's involved in getting a log book, but if it means that you don't actually have any experience or certification, that would make it even more difficult to find heavy equipment driving work on a WHV.
- Q:the nature of subsoil, the width, the depth and the placing of the support system will governed the method of?
- jawapannya..bukak sluar korek dlm bontot kau...hahahaha
- Q:How much gas does the excavator use in a day?
- Hitachi Komatsu good ~! Every hour generally around 220, comprehensive Komatsu: Japanese brand, excavator industry leader, the total price is high,
- Q:Anyone have any reviews on the Zoomed excavator clay substrate? I would like to use this with a mixture w/sand?
- if you have turtles you are not supposed to give them sand. they will mistakenly eat it which can mess up their digestive system, cause them pain, and possibly death
- Q:akbash dogs? pros? cons?
- They okorder.com... for more information on whether it would be the right breed for you.
- Q:What kind of trailer do i need?
- Hi as this is really a 7 ton unit which normally has to sit on a low loader a normal trailer will not do the job it needs to go on a flat bed articulated trailer.as it exceeds the normal trailer weight. exceed this and the police will pull you over and the trailer and vehicle towing it would be impounded as being illegal. VOSN will take it off you as it is an irregular weight to be on a trailer with a ball hitch or clasp hitch.
- Q:do we have to pay for a bounced check if sercices not completed?
- He can always take you to court and sue you.
- Q:How Does The Hydraulic System In Hydraulic Excavators Work?
- No simple answer to this,basically fluid does not compress so when it's pumped into a cylinder is pushes the hydraulic ram outwards or inwards depending on the set up.
- Q:Can I dig in archeological sites if I don't have a BA in Archeology but only an MA?
- Huh? Plenty of people without degrees in anything have worked as supervised excavators and technicians on Archaeology digs. In fact, through organizations like Earthwatch or Crow Canyon, complete amateurs can pay to participate in field digs. So I'm not clear on what this person meant -- perhaps they misunderstood and thought you were asking if you could head up a dig yourself. In fact, at the University I attended Archaeology was considered a sub-field of Anthropology and you had to get your degree in Anthro even if you took the full curriculum for Archaeology. If you were intending to work on a field dig they would certainly prefer that you had taken courses that taught field techniques and standards so that you understood what needed to be done. Most Chief Investigators (who are directly responsible for the field operations and daily oversight) have PhD's in Archaeology. Even with a PhD you can't just go out and start digging anywhere you wish. There are protocols to be followed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range