|Steel Grade: |
|Wire Gauge: |
|Place of Origin: |
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Alloy Or Not: |
|Brand Name: |
|steel wire: |
bright steel wire for flexible duct,mattress spring
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Coil & spool or according to customer's request.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 working days after receiving the deposit|
Bright Steel Wire for flexible duct, mattress spring
High tensile strength,small tolerance
Being used for flexible duct,mattre
Bright Steel Wire for Flexible Duct, Mattress Spring
1. Material: Q195,Q235,45#,60#,65#,70#,72B,80#,82B,65Mn
2. Surface Coating: uncoated
3. Characteristic: High tensile strength,small tolerance
4. Packing type: Spoolless coils;
Catch weight coils
5. Application: Mainly used for flexible duct, mattress, car cushion, bicyle springs etc
6.Remarks during use and handling:
a. During transportation, handle softly and carefully, avoid bumping and damaging the steel wires. Moisture and rain prohibited. Steel wires must be stored in dry warehouse
b. Pay attention to the direction of steel wires when paying-off. Be sure the spools or coilis rotationg freely as to achieve identical tension of all the steel wires
c. If the single unit package can not be used up,the remained wire should be repacked to avoid oxidizing.
Tensile strength MPa
- Q:Strange/old wiring in outlet receptacle.?
- In '48 your house won't have a ground wire as you found out. If it is wired with BX cable ( metal clad) you can see in the basement or crawl space, the ground is actually taken to the outlet by the metallic casing. Then all you would have to do is get a bag of ground wires with screws already crimped on them at Home Depot called Greenies. You screw them into one of the holes inside the box and attach the other end to the ground screw on the switch or outlet. The red casing you are describing actually sounds like red electrical tape wrapped around deteriorating wire in the box as the other wire looks raggy. The wire you see that looks aluminum MAY be aluminum someone added in the '70's when al wire was used, but BOTH would be replaced and there would have been a ground wire. I don't know why it looks silver, but I have seen old wiring like that and it is usually copper. If you see the BX cable you are good adding the ground wire, if it is a silvery looking cloth casing, then install new NON-grounded receptacles.
- Q:Magnetic field in parallel wires?
- SO YOU HAVE TWO POINTS ON PAPER HAVING DISTANCE 2d. megnetic field zero will be on the mid point of this line. (there will be many points where the megnetic field will be zero but THERE IS ONLY ONE POINT ON PAPER)
- Q:what gauge wiring should i use?
- For the speaker wire going from the amp to the speaker? Try to stay above 16 gauge, I use 12 gauge as over-kill. It costs like 12 cents more per foot and is completely worth it. For the power wire going from the battery to the amp? Use no thinner than 4 gauge power and ground wire assuming your only pushing a single Type-R. Good Luck!
- Q:What is a black/yellow wire?
- Check the color ,should be green yellow or blue yellow or dark blue yellow ,and that is ground wire ,mostly they have a ring brass connected to that wire .
- Q:what are the electrical used in wiring plan?
- The electrical symbol for what? Different devices and types of devices have different symbols. Also, each architectural firm uses a slightly different set of symbols so that a particular symbol on one set of plans will mean one thing, but mean something else on a different set of plans by a different firm. An UGLY's Book will give you some of the more common electrical symbols.
- Q:2000 firebird wiring?
- +1 for the LS1Tech site. I am a member and there is tons of info there and great people to help you out.
- Q:Meanings Of Wire Color Codes On A 03 Mitsubishi Galant?
- 03 Mitsubishi Galant
- Q:Did I buy the wrong speaker wire?
- First of all, wires really don't make a difference at all - not for speakers anyway. Any cheap wire from home depot will work fine. The stuff they use for lamps works very well. Secondly, the colors, stripes, etc. don't make a difference either. Here's the only thing that matters - make sure you connect the (+) or RED wire from your amp to the (+) or RED terminal on your speaker. Likewise with the other wire. That's all you need to keep track of. If you don't do this, then your bass will suck.
- Q:My pinball machine is supposed to be grounded, but the wire from the pinball machine has only two wires.?
- Used to love to play pinball in this one bar that would give you a beer if you got so many points. I got good at pinball. (That was back in my drinky too much days.) Funny thing is, I can't play worth a damn now that I'm sober. I went to this great arcade with my nephews a year and a half ago - big ol' thing on the Oregon coast - and am looking forward to doing it again this summer. I love arcades, but we don't have one where I live now.
- Q:no power to brown wire?
- If wired correctly this is the brake light wire. Have someone hold the brake pedal down then probe with a voltage checker to see if the wire is broken or not. This is a small tester with a red light on it and you poke the point into the wire with the black wire grounded. Make sure all the fuses are okay and the sockets rust free, etc. Make sure the adapter (female) on the vehicle is corrosion free. I have to scrape mine out every year or so as it corrodes with oxidation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range