The features of check valve
Bolted Bonnet;Swing and lift disc;Metallic seating surfaces.
Body and Bonnet Connection
The body and bonnet of Class150~Class900 check valves are usually with studs and nuts.And the body and bonnet of Class1500~Class2500 check valves are usually of pressurized seal design.
Stainless steel + flesible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 150 and Class 300 check valve;Stainless steel + flexible graphite wounded gasket is used for Class 600 check valve,and joint gasket is also optional for Class 600 check valve;Ring joint gasket is used for Class900 check valve;Pressurized seal design is used for Class 1500~Class 2500 check valves.
For carbon steel check valve,the seat is usually forged steel.The sealing surface of the seat is spray welded with hard alloy specified by the customer.Renewable threaded seat is used for NPS<10 check valves ,and welded on seat can be also optional if being requested by the customer.Welded on seat is used for NPS>12 crbon steel gate valves .Forstainless steel check valve,integral seat is usually adopted ,or to weld hard alloy directly integrally.Threaded or welded on seat is also optional for stainless steel check valve if being requested by the customer.
150 Class 300 Class 600 Class 900 Class 1500 Class 2500 Class customize
50 mm 65 mm 80 mm 100 mm 125 mm 150 mm 200 mm 250 mm 300 mm 350 mm 400 mm 450 mm 500 mm 600 mm 650 mm 700 mm 750 mm
2 inch 2.5 inch 3 inch 4 inch 5 inch 6 inch 8 inch 10 inch 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch 18 inch 20 inch 24 inch 26 inch 28 inch 30 inch customize
Butt Welding Flange RF Flange RTJ customize
A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M customize
A105+13Cr A351-CF8M A351-CF8 A105+Tool Steel customize
13Cr+A216 WCB A351-CF8 A351-CF8M Tool Steel+A216 WCB customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194-8 A194 2H A194 8M customize
A182-F316 A182-F6a A182-F304 customize
A351-CF8M A216 WCB A351-CF8 customize
A194 2H A194 8M A194-8 customize
A193-B8 A193-B8M A193-B7 customize
A193-B8 A193-B7 A193-B8M customize
graphite+304 316+graphite customize
A351-CF8 A216 WCB A351-CF8M customize
API 6D BS 1868 customize
API 605 ASME B 16.25-2007 ASME B 16.47A ASME B 16.47B ASME B 16.5 MSS SP-44 customize
API 598 API 6D customize
Face to Face
ASME B 16.10 customize
ASME B 16.34-2004 customize
Wall thickness dimension
API 600 BS 1868 customize
- Q:valve adjustment yz250f?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: valve adjustment yz250f? ive had my yz250f for more than a year and i havent had the valves adjusted......it still starts up in under 5 kicks and rides great.......are there any signs that indicate you need your valves adjusted besides not being able to start it?
- Q:Is it possible to re-port a globe valve?
- On okorder.com/
- Q:What's a shrader valve?
- It is like the valve in a tire stem. No, it is dirt cheap - like four bucks if that. Why didn't mechanic just replace it? You can replace this yourself. Just go to a parts counter and ask them to look up your car and they will find a valve. Then ask them for the tool. You can probably get both for under $15. But you will have to wait until all the refrigerant leaks out of it hasn't already. You don't want to take out a valve from a pressurized system. You can also recharge the system yourself too. They now sell the hose that attaches to the can with a built in valve. It isn't difficult if you can follow directions.
- Q:EGR valve 2000 ford taurus ?
- Just because you have an EGR fault, doesn't mean it needs an EGR valve. A qualified shop will be able to test an EGR valve sticking or stuck. If the valve is actuating normally then the passages connecting to the EGR could be blocked, in most cases removal of the intake plenum will be required to clean these passageways. Carbon gets built up and do not allow exhaust gases to flow and when there is a restriction you get a fault code that reads egr insufficient flow. Have a quality repair shop determine if the egr valve is actually to blame, most places like firestone and the like will sell no matter if it needs it or not. Good luck, if you have other questions, edit your question.
- Q:Damaged water valves will not close?
- This is a common problem. Don't force/twist them or they could break off. You will need to shut of water to your house [assume it is a single family?] The shut off is frequently in the front of the house where the water enters and could be under a hose bib [outlet]. Don't confuse the water shut off handle with the water pressure regulator, a dome shaped metal cylinder attached to the incoming water pipe. If you can't find the shut off there is usually one on the water utility's side of the water meter - closest to the street or road and sometimes one just on the outlet side of the water meter that you can twist by hand. After shutting of the main water supply to the house relieve pressure at a low point - usually a hose outlet. This way when you remove the water supply valve under the sink you won't get a cascade of water. You may want to douse the shut off [sometimes called angle stops] with some penetrant like PB Blaster penetrant and let it sit. You may want to purchase 1/4 turn ball style shut off valves as opposed to the twist or gate style. Note the size inlet, IPS 1/2 inch, 3/4 etc. and the outlet size, generally 3/8' for new faucets. Take a photo with your phone or a digital camera and take it to the store when you purchase new shut off valves. If you have a dishwasher and the water supply goes to the hot valve, then be certain to get a shut off valve with two outlets and use it on the hot side. If you are in a condo or multi-family you will need their permission to shut off the water unless each unit has it's own shut off [more typical of town house style than apt style condos.]
- Q:Would a ERG valve cause sputtering or hesitating on my pontiac firebird?
- Its EGR vavle. it is an emissions administration gadget. It stands for exhaust gasoline recuculation. It sends countless the exhasut from the engine returned by using. it is going to reason your difficulty. it is user-friendly because of the fact they gets clogged with carbon over the years and stop working. i might replace it to save on gasoline and it isnt extraordinarily expenisve to do or have completed.
- Q:Using thicker oil to eliminate valve clatter?
- 10W40 works fine. That's all I've ever run in my Explorer - and presently it has just under 200,000 miles.
- Q:Choosing a heart valve for my son, just looking for support and thoughts?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Laundry room hot water valve leaking?
- Not to sound insulting but the hose will have water left in after you turn the valve off , use a bucket and drain the house before you go tearing things apart. You really do not have to change the whole valve if that is the case, there is a rubber washer inside of the valve which may be worn or distorted from over tightening of the valve.Either way you have to drain the system I would tell you to attend one of the plumbing classes at Home depot to learn what to do they hold them all of the time .
- Q:Wiring water Level Switch to Solenoid Valve?
- From power, go to the float valve. From the other side of the float valve, go to your solenoid. From the other side of the solenoid, go to neutral return. When the float valve is open, the switch will be open, and the solenoid will be open. When the float rises and closes the switch, the current will flow closing the NO solenoid to engage and shut off your water flow.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range