Structure of Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making:
Aluminium Sheet Embossed for Roofing Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Have the Aliens ended all aluminum hard hat production?
- are u serious? remember that aliens are demons. most of the time dreams are from the devil. so, don't believe in dreams. antichrist is pale with red eyes and wears gloves just like jigsaw from saw movie. but antichrist makes fire come down from the sky and moves at the speed of light 'cause demons (who appear as angels of light) carry him. mark of the beast is similar to the in time movie tattoo. when people stretch hands to receive small grey world passport, this 666 tattoo is given by lasers. chips and electronic tattoos are ways to track people to laser them. food stores will be set up to laser people. police will laser people on highways. those who go to be healed in ufo ships by demons will become spiritual zombies.
- Q:Thickness of Aluminum Foil A rectangular sheet of?
- density Aluminum 2700 kg/m³ Volume = 0.5 x 0.2 x d = 0.1d m³ where d is thickness 5.4 g = 0.0054 kg 0.0054 kg / 2700 kg/m³ = 2.0e-6 m³ 2.0e-6 m³ = 0.1d m³ d = 2.0 e-5 m or 20 µm or 0.02 mm or 0.002 cm .
- Q:Everyone said that the pre roll coated aluminum plate, what is pre roll coating?
- Beforehand, beforehand, mean,Roll coating is a paint coating process, relative to spraying, such as powder, wall coating, coating or roller coatingThe coating is applied to the surface of the aluminum sheet by a roller or steel roller. Roll coating
- Q:Why does deodorent have aluminum in it?
- it's okorder.com
- Q:What is aluminium oxide sheet?
- Brief introduction:Advantage：(1) good processing: anodized aluminum decorative strong, moderate hardness, easy bending forming, continuous high-speed, convenient and direct processing into products, no need for complicated surface treatment, greatly shorten the production cycle and reduce production cost.(2) good weather resistance: standard thickness of oxide film (3 m) anodized aluminum plate, indoor use for a long time, no discoloration, no corrosion, no oxidation, no rust. Anodized aluminum oxide film (10 m) can be used outdoors, and can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without discoloration.(3) strong sense: the metal surface of aluminum anodic treatment of high hardness, as gem, scratch resistance, surface is not covered with paint, keep aluminum metal color, highlight the modern sense of metal, improve product quality and added value.(4) high fire resistance: pure metal products, the surface without paint and any chemical substances, 600 degrees high temperature does not burn, does not produce toxic gases, fire protection and environmental protection requirements.(5) strong dirt resistance: no fingerprints, no stain marks, easy cleaning, no corrosion spots.(6) applicability: it is widely used in metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall board, aluminum plastic panel, fireproof board, honeycomb aluminum plate, aluminum veneer, electrical panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel and so on.
- Q:Aluminum Foil's 'Dull' Side: Myth or Not?
- For a pocket stew the dull side is on the outside to absorb the heat and the shiny side is on the inside to keep reflecting the heat into the stew. For a kite flying at night that might be reported as a UFO I would recommend shiny side at the front.
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- As copper and aluminum are both metals and both have positive charges, you can not form a compound with them. You can, however, create an alloy out of them.
- Q:Has anyone heard of Lydney Aluminum?
- lydney appears to be a place in england. they probably get their aluminium there.
- Q:What does 6061 stand for or represent in stock aluminum?
- Aluminium alloy 6061 is one of the most extensively used of the 6000 series aluminium alloys. It is a versatile heat treatable extruded alloy with medium to high strength capabilities. Composition Table 1. Typical composition of aluminium alloy 6061 Component Amount (wt.%) Aluminium Balance Magnesium 0.8-1.2 Silicon 0.4 – 0.8 Iron Max. 0.7 Copper 0.15-0.40 Zinc Max. 0.25 Titanium Max. 0.15 Manganese Max. 0.15 Chromium 0.04-0.35 Others 0.05 Key Properties Typical properties of aluminium alloy 6061 include: · Medium to high strength · Good toughness · Good surface finish · Excellent corrosion resistance to atmospheric conditions · Good corrosion resistance to sea water · Can be anodized · Good weldability and brazability · Good workability · Widely available Note: Property data is provided below, but should be used a guide only. As data may vary between manufacturers, you should consult your supplier for more exact figures. Physical Properties Density: 2.7 g/cm3 Melting Point: Approx 580°C Modulus of Elasticity: 70-80 GPa Poissons Ratio: 0.33 need any more info.
- Q:aluminium or steel tubing?
- I would make just the junction itself out of steel because alluminum tends to be VERY weak. I would weld the steel junction to the rest of the alluminum frame to make a strong trellis type of design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range